Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

sorry to burst the bubble, opinion

I was nurse in Air force and I did a 40 day tour with the Army in jungles of Panama!!! We landed in Panama City!!!! Incredible!!! All be safe and just enjoy!!!

............did they finally get rid of all the malaria?...............................;-)

"The United States cannot have 5 million plus millionaires on the street."

WHY WOULDNT THEY (THE US) WANT 5+ MILLION MILLIONAIRE ON THE STREETS, WITH THE NEW TAX LAWS THE GOVMT WILL CLEAN UP FROM ALL THE COLLECTED TAX MONIES FROM THESE 5+MILLIONAIRES..... 

but all i have to say is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RV!! SH*T I WILL EVEN TAKE A RI..... 

............did they finally get rid of all the malaria?...............................;-)

***///

Indeed they did....

after feasting on thin French blood for years,

when Teddy Roosevelt sent in the Yanks,

them skeeters were in for a  real fight - U.S. ARMY style! :cowboy2:

It was a U.S. Army Doctor who took care of that! ..... :surgeon:

people always say ya iraq has oil and gas but its in the ground ..if theres a better place for them to store it id like to know where or how they could do that ..the underground caverns ar the best place to store their oil ..ive posted this many times but im going to do it again .. from the world bank ..

Energy and Mineral Resources

In this section, the methodology used in the estimation of the value

of nonrenewable resources is described. At least three reasons lie

behind the diffi culties in such calculations. First, the importance of the

inclusion of natural resources in the national accounting systems has been

recognized only in the last decades, and although efforts to broaden the

national accounts are being made, they are mostly limited to international

organizations (such as the UN or the World Bank). Second, there are no

private markets for subsoil resource deposits to convey information on the

value of these stocks. Third, the stock size is defi ned in economic terms—

reserves are “that part of the reserve base which could be economically

extracted or produced at the time of determination”—and, therefore, it is

dependent on the prevalent economic conditions, namely technology and

prices.6

Despite all these diffi culties, dollar values were assigned to the stocks

of the main energy resources (oil, gas, and coal7) and to the stocks of

10 metals and minerals (bauxite, copper, gold, iron ore, lead, nickel,

phosphate rock, silver, tin, and zinc) for all the countries that have

production figures.

Natural resources are special economic goods because they are not

produced. As a consequence, natural resources will yield economic

profi ts—rents—if properly managed. These rents can be an important

source of development fi nance, and countries like Botswana and Malaysia

have successfully used natural resources in this way. There are no

sustainable diamond mines, but there are sustainable diamond-mining

countries. Behind this statement is an assumption that it is possible to

transform one form of wealth—diamonds in the ground—into other

forms of wealth such as buildings, machines, and human capital.

or oil in the ground

I happen to find this article one of my favs.

The Doctor..........Now that you have posted this manifesto you really need to defend it by allowing the rank and file to question your conclusions and then responding with answers and facts to back up those conclusions. Assuming that you and others have all this experience it could be that you and said economist have stepped off into an education process and forgotten that when you do step in you gotta play ball or risk being ignored as a pompous ass. So far you have not responded to any questions or retorts. You need to further attempt to press home your point of view. So far you have not. You are supposedly an economist. Then explain. That will not at all gain you any credibility. You might as well be one of the guru class as far as anyone knows. In my field I am long in experience and everyday I learn and never claim superior knowledge over anyone. By declaring your group and it's long experience you have asked us to believe what you say and you seem to expect that we should but you offer no conversation to back your point of view.

I'll start it off with a question regarding your views about the SEC........How does that agency involve itself with currency transactions? It's not some complex scheme it's you buy a currency watch it go up and then sell. I am not an economist so explain how the SEC gets involved. Why the US cannot allow more millionaires? A capitalist country is threatened by having more money?: Our government is hard at work to defeat it's citizens....Why? That our government is in control of an RV?

Since you and your group have all this knowledge.........Please further enlighten the little people......or just go away. Confusion at any level is unwarranted and this declaration has done that........Caused Confusion......With all due respect. Automag.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I happen to find this article one of my favs.

theres so much crap on this link i just skimmed thru it to find that .

WHERE IS

THE

Wealth

of

NATIONS?

Measuring Capital for the 21st Century

THE WORLD BANK

Washington, D.C.

http://siteresources.worldbank.org/INTEEI/214578-1110886258964/20748034/All.pdf

2006 The International Bank for Reconstruction and Development/The World Bank

1818 H Street, NW

Washington, DC 20433

Telephone 202-473-1000

Internet: www.worldbank.org

E-mail: feedback@worldbank.org

Edited by dontlop

***///

There's no 'button' in the WH, nothing is going to 'pop'....

There is, however a light switch in the WH... how do we know?

the lights are out and

nobody is home tending to the needs of The People.

:bravo:  I concur...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

theres so much crap on this link i just skimmed thru it to find that .

WHERE IS

THE

Wealth

of

NATIONS?

Measuring Capital for the 21st Century

THE WORLD BANK

Washington, D.C.

http://siteresources.worldbank.org/INTEEI/214578-1110886258964/20748034/All.pdf

2006 The International Bank for Reconstruction and Development/The World Bank

1818 H Street, NW

Washington, DC 20433

Telephone 202-473-1000

Internet: www.worldbank.org

E-mail: feedback@worldbank.org

Thanks dontlop, I appreciate the link and do some skimming myself.  I am sure there are some interesting little nuggets there.

• Upvote 1

Doctors of what, liberal arts?

You might want to do some research into Iraq and this investment before

You make embarrassing remarks like you just did.

Oh wait, I get it you and your team are those government hacks that tries to

Downplay this investment. What's the matter? With all the great news lately

People starting to buy again?

I am amazed when fools with college educations try and tell people with positive

Hope we're crazy. Do they truly believe they can change anyone's mind?

AMAZING INDEED.

• Upvote 3

Sorry to hear that jg1.  I really am.

As to the doctor, looking back on his content history, he posts and does not show back up until whenever.  So don't expect a response.  Like so many surprise visits from infrequent posters it has enough information holding some truth and reason.  However I suspect it is more of shaking the tree than anything of value.   

• Upvote 3

There is one thing about Economists ( e.g . PhDs in economics) it is had to find 2 that agree, let alone 7!

Now they could be Drs of Psychiatry, In which case they know nothing about financials AND could be crazier than their patients.. Maybe they are trolling here for future patients.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

***///

ROCKFL.... shrinks is probably right...! <_<

obviously not not brain surgeons, or rocket scientists...! :eek:

Economists.... naw.. they would've poked each others' eyes out with #2 pencils and slapped

the helloutta each other with pocket protectors. :lol:  end result - no consensus.

We're in the BUMPER school of thought: Follower fishers. (phishers)

.... likely disgruntled refugees from some other pumper joint,

or some smack-talkin' smarty-pants guys who think they've cracked some covert

gubment code on the end result of this thing. :ph34r:

It was certainly an epic tale of a read, though. :P

• Upvote 1

It's intelligently written and makes sense, but (as always) there are as many reasons the currency will revalue soon as ones that suggest it won't for a month, a year, or ten years...Let's keep in mind his point of view and that of his 'team' (?) is just a 'speculation'. Nothing is set in stone. Politics and political leaders, as a general rule are never 100% truthful, so I doubt news reports, articles, financial analysis and status reports we have read about Iraq or any other place are accurate. The Doctor can analyze the situation all he wants, it's an unknown variable and we will never know the outcome until it happens...

On the BRIGHTER side, there's only ONE true source of Intel for all waiting on this investment. Yes, that's right, you guessed it----> possum. ~(    )">  Possum says DONE. And that's good enough for me. So RELAX..take a breath..count to 10..hug your spouse, your kids, your dogs or cats, max out the credit card and paddle the canoe as you take a walk in the golden sunshine of summertime...that windfall is on the way. Peace out!  ;)  

Edited by jon29
  • Upvote 1

Thanks dontlop, I appreciate the link and do some skimming myself. I am sure there are some interesting little nuggets there.

i wish i could find that one article from a month or two ago where it said financial expert something .. to use gold and oil for reserves to back the dinar instead of the dollar ..

found it ....lol

Economist calls for the adoption of the oil and gas reserve of the Central Bank economist

news_391933.jpg

May 11, 2013, 1:43 pm

Economic expert called on behalf of Jamil Antoine, on Saturday, the central bank to adopt oil and gas Kkhozan the reserves instead of gold and the dollar, stressing that the value of oil exports during the year twice all the gold reserves in the country.

Said Antoine told him the reporter, "news agency Iraqis," that: "reserves the central bank alone is not enough to maintain the stability of the Iraqi economy, where you must rely on reserve economist is the stock of oil and gas, because the reserves the central bank money and gold is not equal to the export of oil to one year . "

Noting that: "The principal reserve that is possible to protect Iraq's economy is the stock of oil and gas in the ground," and explained that "the statistics of the Ministry of Oil, suggests that the oil reserves reached about 150 billion barrels and 19 billion m3 of gas, up to the month of February of the year Current. "

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/148518-economist-calls-for-the-adoption-of-the-oil-and-gas-reserve-of-the-central-bank-economist/#ixzz2XB4KLTLC

i have no idea why i posted that .. i like it i guess

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1

***///

Good idea.... maybe he gives a great PAP smear, :surgeon:

but for IQD info, Adam beats him by a country mile! :tiphat:

I almost fell out of my chair.

hey goat .. the only thing i could see is 5 maybe 10 million people quitting their jobs and going on a spending spree .. while opening up 5 or 10 million new job openings for  5 or 10 million people giving the us full employment ang possibly the growth necessary to grow out our economy of this mess

Well said.

i wish i could find that one article from a month or two ago where it said financial expert something .. to use gold and oil for reserves to back the dinar instead of the dollar ..

found it ....lol

Economist calls for the adoption of the oil and gas reserve of the Central Bank economist

news_391933.jpg

May 11, 2013, 1:43 pm

Economic expert called on behalf of Jamil Antoine, on Saturday, the central bank to adopt oil and gas Kkhozan the reserves instead of gold and the dollar, stressing that the value of oil exports during the year twice all the gold reserves in the country.

Said Antoine told him the reporter, "news agency Iraqis," that: "reserves the central bank alone is not enough to maintain the stability of the Iraqi economy, where you must rely on reserve economist is the stock of oil and gas, because the reserves the central bank money and gold is not equal to the export of oil to one year . "

Noting that: "The principal reserve that is possible to protect Iraq's economy is the stock of oil and gas in the ground," and explained that "the statistics of the Ministry of Oil, suggests that the oil reserves reached about 150 billion barrels and 19 billion m3 of gas, up to the month of February of the year Current. "

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/148518-economist-calls-for-the-adoption-of-the-oil-and-gas-reserve-of-the-central-bank-economist/#ixzz2XB4KLTLC

i have no idea why i posted that .. i like it i guess

Didn't you send this to CBI then a few weeks later it was put forth by someone in parliament?

• Upvote 1