Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Possum Inspired.....

possum

Believers, fall to your knees for the years of wondering, thirsting, hunger and hear while waiting on the RV is over. Children, jump in possums lap and let me read you a bed time story while I finish another drink. Ahhh, feels good sitting in Possums lap especially since he shaved cuzz momma and him are laid out on the beach for the rest

Of the month waiting for high tide to beach the RV before the end of June. All what Possum can say is "Party" and give a few bucks to the less fortunate and then party somemore for it is done.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

Non..believers...we have heard from our MASTER! His words speak thy truth. Master...we here at Dinarvets will create a offering to the Dinar Gods...A GOLDEN POSSUM for all to worship. We heed your advise oh great one!! Believers....it is time to take your clothes off at work and shake your junk!! POSSUM...DELIVER US!!!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

The 70's were better to some of us than others. To quote When Harry met Sally, "I have what he's having." Gotta love a man with a sense of humor!

Great movie and super funny scene... Will look for it ( you "inspired" me....smile).

Edited by umbertino

POSSUM! YOU'RE BACK!  :bravo:   ~(   )">......Wise one who travels the untrodden way through thickest shrub and daisied valley to bring us fresh hope and Rv sheartlikins! Bow DOWN dogs, SILENCE Stokie, Bluenose, Shrevie and all the rest with your green envied eyelids :angry:  Possum speaks and BRINGS IT!...ever vigilant, an ear to the ground and using the old medicine to divine workings in the middle east...we need no witch hazel, no root berries, tea leaves or reports from wandering guwrongs, just 1 possum with the REAL DEAL...possum IN DA HOWSE AND SAYS RV'S IMMINENT!! Now go charge up those credit cards and celebrate!!  :backflip:       

Edited by jon29
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Quote: "Children, jump in possums lap. Ahhh, feels good sitting in Possums lap especially since he shaved". Not sure how to take this??? Welcome back possum!

Edited by gregp