Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq heading out of Chapter VII; Financial, Trade, & Economic relations can be restored

IQD1217

And a few here have tried to tell us ch7 has nothing to do with the financial system.

"UN sanctions still limit its ability to act in the financial revenues"

Absolutely!!!! And.....They are about to be released....Go RV!!!! :angel:

• Upvote 1

There is a huge difference this time.  In all of those times do you remember one time, just one where Ban Ki Moon or any Secretary General for that matter has openly stated his support for Iraq to be removed from Chapter 7?  Not only that Kuwait is embracing the release.  Only one thing left to do, just one more thing 11 billion to Kuwait, its over.

And they have till 2015 to finish it off..They will take that into chapter VI. I for one am very excited and the fact that most on this forum (which for the most part has shown a lot of restraint and common sense in the past ie, calling a guru a guru..lol) are expectant, yes the people in high places are calling for it to end...HEEEEEYAAAAAA...I believe its done... :goodnews:

• Upvote 1

There is a huge difference this time.  In all of those times do you remember one time, just one where Ban Ki Moon or any Secretary General for that matter has openly stated his support for Iraq to be removed from Chapter 7?  Not only that Kuwait is embracing the release.  Only one thing left to do, just one more thing 11 billion to Kuwait, its over.

I agree Zig, this seems different and Moon's statements reinforce my belief that the release is upon us.

• Upvote 1

The Ch7 sanctions against Iraq were a near-total financial and trade embargo imposed by the United Nations Security Council on the nation of Iraq.

With Ch7 sanctions 1 IQD = 1166

Without Ch7 sanctions 1 IQD = $ 1.17

Removing Ch7 sanctions from Iraq is a very BIG deal.

I can see the light after many years of darkness........GO RV......GO STRONG.!!!

• Upvote 3

Has anyone heard mention of this in the main stream media?  I haven't and it's kinda typical...IMO

Husband said he was a new news report that this 'dinar thing' is the biggest scam ever....and we are about to find out...lol

I think there are some that are just jealous that they have not got their dinar yet!!!!

psssstttt....Tesla.........red

OH YEAH BABY!!!!!

I was thinking that we might see it on the 1st of July, but the ambiguity of a certain 

conversation today has me pondering over an old belief of mine. That being there is 

no way we let Iraq out of ch 7 before an rv. We saw around the 12th that Kuwait signed 

six  agreements with Baghdad, and then almost immediately following we see everyone,

including Mr. Moon, scre

aming for the end of ch 7. And that scream has reached something

of a crescendo. Then we see Parliament passing laws out like skittles, and we know that has 

never happened. So consider this, say that Iraq has already agreed to raise the dinar and

possibly has even signed some form of agreement. And that they may have even agreed to

implement that rate change before June 27th. And THAT is what has changed the attitudes 

of all involved. It is what everyone wants. 

Now I can say this, just today I convinced an old friend to buy some dinar solely on the news 

of ch 7 possible release. This person thought I was crazy when I first told him about dinar and

told me I would be dead and gone many yrs before Iraq got out of ch 7. That got me thinking,

how many Forex investors thought the same thing. If Iraq were to come out of 7 before an rv?

Even if Iraq didn't rv the speculation would explode, and that could destroy the financial sector.

Given this, I believe that we are in the real likelihood of seeing this rv literally any day now. 

And I mean literally from tomorrow through the 26th.         

Ladygracesdad...I couldn't agree more!! I fully expect to see an increase in Iraqs exchange rate prior ton the announcement of the release of CH 7! And for the most part...the same reason you have stated...along with 3 reasons of my own! Now...some scoff at this...but I don't believe that there is anyway in the world we will see Iraq revalue at .10...personally...I'm one of those who believe they will indeed reinstate their "natural" exchange rate value...and include not only inflation into the equasion...but also the information gathered from all of the geological studies and financial studies that have been a constant during the past several years!! Kuwait and Iraq appear to be looking towards one another as being on the same level, so to speak..with that being said...will Iraq be satisfied at .10 or even a dollar...when Kuwait is pushing the $4 mark? I know..many have all kind of "reasons" why this won't happen, but I don't believe that Iraq is looking to become known as being "logical" in their way of doing things...they...as well as a lot of bigger players and countries are looking for that one thing!!! VAST Wealth!! Otherwise known as Greed!! JMHO!! God Bless each of you!!

I like everything here until we arrive at the $4 part...now folks, how many here TRULY believe that with 3 mil dinar say, that you paid 3 thousand dollars for, you are going to make 12 million dollars. 

I don't. But I can see a dime or a dollar coming out the gate

• Upvote 1

I like everything here until we arrive at the $4 part...now folks, how many here TRULY believe that with 3 mil dinar say, that you paid 3 thousand dollars for, you are going to make 12 million dollars.  I don't. But I can see a dime or a dollar coming out the gate

How many people here think that a $2 lotto ticket will pay out $170 million?

There are three scenario s that could come to play. 1st, .10cent that is by far the

Most logical. 2nd, they could come out around $1 as they have been saying for

Over a year now. That would be radical in most eyes. 3rd, come out over $3.that

Is considered fantasy island by most. There are good arguments for all three

But consider this, when was the last time you heard of an Arab not wanting to

Make a huge impression? My heart has always told me over $3, even though the others

Make more sense. JMHO

• Upvote 1

wow...i like the way you think...for me, I have been on this ride a short time compared to most (5 years I think) I have quit thinking of the $3 because it just does not seem logical to jump out there like that...maybe a slow creep up as Iraq proves itself.

I do play the lottery and yes I do expect to win when I play. but there we know eventually SOMEBODY will win. With Iraq, heck man you just never know.

• Upvote 1

Now I am really worried.  I read about 5 predictions from old timers here who NEVER give dates.   I just don't want everyone to get so excited to be let down and worse yet, be called gurus.       :goodnews: but  :reading-newspaper:  I will soak it up and have another cup of coffee and see where it goes from there.

Now I am really worried. I read about 5 predictions from old timers here who NEVER give dates. I just don't want everyone to get so excited to be let down and worse yet, be called gurus. :goodnews: but :reading-newspaper: I will soak it up and have another cup of coffee and see where it goes from there.

I know what you mean liberty lady. Not giving any predictions myself, just my

Gut feeling. But if I look at it logically I would have to go with the $1.17 scenario.

They have said that for over a year now.

Edited by ladyGrace'sDaddy