Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

possum

Voices screamed all night to me last night

And they started as possum was about to let momma hang upside down and do it "possum style" if you know what I mean.

Believers, it's done and the RV rate has changed to the upside. Possum is calling it at $3.88!

Party time oh yeaa, momma is going to be hanging from the pole upside down all night as we party!!!! Join in my friends and get ready to be rich !!!!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Well good..... I'm giving notice tomorrow and buying that yaht I've always wanted.  Once retired, I may try some of what Possum's smoking. 

:eyebrows: :eyebrows:

• Upvote 1

Well good..... I'm giving notice tomorrow and buying that yaht I've always wanted.  Once retired, I may try some of what Possum's smoking. 

:eyebrows: :eyebrows:

Smoking?  I think it's more than just that.....

All I can say is "possum style" is like WAY too much personal  info that I don't want or need to know about. Not sure either why anyone else would. Funny how alcohol and drugs make people say and do the darndest things...

• Upvote 1

Party time oh yeaa, momma is going to be hanging from the pole upside down all night as we party!!!!

37535841.jpg

:D      :D     :D

• Upvote 5

That pic of the Possum looks like some half-baked Junta con man from some 3rd world banana republic. Betcha that's Okie in disguise.

I really don't want to see momma possum partying & hanging upside down from a pole all night long. Unless she was ' dressed ' and ready to be dropped into the stew pot thang hanging from the pole.

Voices have been screaming at me too, they're saying, "Get out of that BOGUS investment! The Iraqi's will NEVER revalue their currency!"   

DRUGS WILL MAKE YOU DO THINGS U DONT WONT TO DO.

That or it's just an excuse to do the things you want to do.....

Voices have been screaming at me too, they're saying, "Get out of that BOGUS investment! The Iraqi's will NEVER revalue their currency!"   

btw, I was kidding. <_<

:praying:  :rocking-chair:  :soon:

Voices screamed all night to me last night?

See what happens when you do not take your medication?

or conversely in Possum's case if you take too much of the wrong medication  :lmao:

• Upvote 2