Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ANYONE RICH YET?

Dandee

Heres the rest of the story   RV UPDATE NEWS

RV BUTTON WAS PUSHED HERE FOR AMERICA TUESDAY AFTERNOON.
JL (UST) PULLED TRIGGER AT 4:40 PST AND CL (IMF) SIGNED OFF AT 4:45 PST.

PUBLIC EXCHANGING FRIDAY AT THE BANKS. NEW RATES TO POST AFTER FOREX POSTING.

ALERT, ALERT - OKIE'S RELEASE ANNOUNCEMENT THIS EVENING!

BANK SCREENS WERE LOADED AT 4:40 AM EST. WEDNESDAY. QUESTION - LOADED AT 4:40 AM - STILL NO SHOW ON FRONT BANK SCREENS. UPPER MANAGEMENT CAN SEE IT ON BACK SCREENS.

CHINESE MAY BE WAITING FOR GLOBAL SETTLEMENTS SIGN OFFS IN HONG KONG.

CONFIRMED -- NDA NON-DISCLOSURE-AGREEMENTS HAVE BEEN RELEASED IN PREPARATION FOR PUBLIC EXCHANGES.

CONFIRMED - NEW TREASURY MONEY WILL BE AVAILABLE.

DIRECTORS OF FOUNDATION SUPPORTING CHEM TRAILS POISONING ARE BEING ARRESTED. HARRP FOLKS ARE BEING ARRESTED.

MEMORIAL WEEKEND WILL BE ONE FOR THE HISTORY BOOKS ---- FREEDOM WINS.

THIS IS BIG HISTORICAL MOMENT IN MANKIND HISTORY. REPUBLIC IS RESTORED, FED RESERVE AND IRS OUT. GOOD GUYS WON!

MUCH APPRECIATION TO THE WHITE KNIGHTS AND THE GOOD GUYS FOR THEIR EFFORTS.

--------------------------------------------------------------
THANK YOU LORD

:moon-from-car:

That "other" site said NESARA has called the RV as of 4:40 PST this morning. Everyone in the WORLD has signed off on it.

I only have one question:

IS ANYONE OUT THERE RICH YET?

C'mon, you know it's only Tier 1 & Tier 2 folks so far. Us Tier 42 guys have to wait a while longer :-)

That "other" site said NESARA has called the RV as of 4:40 PST this morning. Everyone in the WORLD has signed off on it.

No one's getting rich of this. Well... I take that back. No one is getting rich but the dealers and some of the gurus.

• Downvote 2

I'm a thousandaire.  Does that count?

Not yet...BUT....when i am...i am going to tell my boss to stick his jpb where the sun don't shine ! Oh please let me do this soon.

I can relate Betty.. When I did that ( I wasn't  rich then and I'm not rich now) it felt fantastic... It was 1996, June 24, about 1:00 pm. A Monday.

Ah the smell of Gurus in the morning!

The Dude Abides...

Special, ain't it.

No one's getting rich of this. Well... I take that back. No one is getting rich but the dealers and some of the gurus.

So far... Yes. No doubt.

Heres the rest of the story   RV UPDATE NEWS

RV BUTTON WAS PUSHED HERE FOR AMERICA TUESDAY AFTERNOON.
JL (UST) PULLED TRIGGER AT 4:40 PST AND CL (IMF) SIGNED OFF AT 4:45 PST.

PUBLIC EXCHANGING FRIDAY AT THE BANKS. NEW RATES TO POST AFTER FOREX POSTING.

ALERT, ALERT - OKIE'S RELEASE ANNOUNCEMENT THIS EVENING!

BANK SCREENS WERE LOADED AT 4:40 AM EST. WEDNESDAY. QUESTION - LOADED AT 4:40 AM - STILL NO SHOW ON FRONT BANK SCREENS. UPPER MANAGEMENT CAN SEE IT ON BACK SCREENS.

CHINESE MAY BE WAITING FOR GLOBAL SETTLEMENTS SIGN OFFS IN HONG KONG.

CONFIRMED -- NDA NON-DISCLOSURE-AGREEMENTS HAVE BEEN RELEASED IN PREPARATION FOR PUBLIC EXCHANGES.

CONFIRMED - NEW TREASURY MONEY WILL BE AVAILABLE.

DIRECTORS OF FOUNDATION SUPPORTING CHEM TRAILS POISONING ARE BEING ARRESTED. HARRP FOLKS ARE BEING ARRESTED.

MEMORIAL WEEKEND WILL BE ONE FOR THE HISTORY BOOKS ---- FREEDOM WINS.

THIS IS BIG HISTORICAL MOMENT IN MANKIND HISTORY. REPUBLIC IS RESTORED, FED RESERVE AND IRS OUT. GOOD GUYS WON!

MUCH APPRECIATION TO THE WHITE KNIGHTS AND THE GOOD GUYS FOR THEIR EFFORTS.

--------------------------------------------------------------
THANK YOU LORD

What a load.

The FED was on TV yesterday lying and screwing with the market...LOL

I am beginning to think the dinar will not make us rich. Depends on what you call rich. I don't think it's going to a dollar while we can cash out. I am hoping for .10 or .25 and that will be a good bit of money for most people. In fact, that would be the only reason I might get another million - if a cash out window at a dime leaves us with a limited time and limited profit.

I have been in two years and I am already getting tired...they could go on forever using the dollar and the GOI criminals making millions on the spread.

By the way, they are not the only criminals - our honourable Senate is a millionaire's club - average wealth 3.4 million each, and they can insider trade as they wish. Not to mention brown bag the cash whenever the NRA comes calling...the time to clean the Augean stables is approaching...

• Upvote 3

Yes I am. Have been rich most of my life. Now all I need is some money.

Despite the thousands of false predictions I am confident Iraq will rv before the birth of my 3rd son.

we have 2 daughters........

Don't Worry - Ur Wife And I Have Been Working On That ! ;)

:D           :D   :D

Did She Happen To Mention That She's Expecting Triplets .......

:lol:     :lol: