Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The opening of 130 branches to distribute Ironing Card to ease the momentum on the second generation

The opening of 130 branches to distribute Ironing Card to ease the momentum on the second generation

05/05/2013

keycardesss23333333333322222rr.jpg

BAGHDAD / JD / .. The company announced the global smart card for opening 130 branches to distribute Ironing Card during the week in all provinces to ease the momentum on the second generation of this card, stressing that the priority would be to openly and displaced.  
Deputy Commissioner manager for smart card Ibrahim Abdul-Hadi told / JD /: 130 branches will be opened this week for the distribution of the second generation of ironing Card, so as to reduce the momentum.
 He added: will be given preliminary Displacement and Migration (IOM), to accelerate the receipt of grants, revealing: that one of the reasons that led to the delay in the distribution of the second generation of the smart card, are holidays and occasions.
He continued: the second generation of the smart card has new properties according to international standards such as iris and hands, which prevents duplication and forgery and that is what will help the donor community to make sure their customers through the data in ironing card holder.
The company's global smart card may announced Astaadadaha to organize the process of granting and the payment of Housing Fund loans granted to citizens 
The managing director of the company smart card Bahaa Abdel Hadi in an earlier statement: that the smart card able to provide a system that allows more flexible repayment and lending to both parties, whether citizen or Housing Fund.
Abdul Hadi said that the smart card awaiting official المفاتحه from by the Ministry of Construction and Housing even begin to organize the process and guide citizens on how to use it. / End / Ali Ibrahim /
Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 6

Opening 130 branches to distribute ironing card for ease on second generation

2013-05-05

Baghdad/JD/... The company announced the global smart card opening 130 branches to distribute the card within a week, ironing in all governorates to alleviate congestion on the second generation of this card, the priority will be for Al Jahra and the displaced.
The Deputy Director of the smart card company Commissioner Ibrahim abdelhadi agency/JD/: 130 branches will open this week for distribution second generation iron card, so as to alleviate congestion.
He said: we will give priority to migration, to accelerate the receipt of grants, revealing: one of the reasons that led to the late distribution of the second generation of the smart card, the holidays and events.
He continued: the second generation of the smart card has new properties according to international standards such as eye and hands which prevents duplication and forgery that will help donors ensure their clients through the data in the card and iron holder.
The company's global smart card has announced preparations to organize the process of granting and repayment of housing loans granted to citizens
The Director said the smart card company Commissioner Bahaa Abdel Hadi told earlier: that the smart card can provide system that allows more flexibility in payment and lending to both parties, whether citizen or the Housing Fund.
Abdul Hadi said that the smart card is awaiting the approach by the Ministry of construction and housing even begins to organize the process and guide citizens how to use./finished/Abraham/

http://www.dananernews.com/News_Details.php?ID=3272

• Upvote 2

I read it twice trying to find out the name of the company.  It only talks about the commissioner.  Unless I am that brain dead this morning   :rolleyes:   I wanted to check it out and see if I could find any announcements.  Ya know how a company brags when they achieve something.  Dang, within a week and this week pretty much means this week (I hope).  

• Upvote 1

Could it be that these super new smart cards are so smart that they can keep the zero's, keep the currency the same and convert the wheel barrel full of money to one little card and never have to RV/RD or lop for that matter?

Im sure these cards could hold a wheel barrel full of money.  I dont see why the govt would want to do that. 

There were some articles that said these cards werent going to be released until the end of July.  Definitely good news that this is happening before hand.

Could it be that these super new smart cards are so smart that they can keep the zero's, keep the currency the same and convert the wheel barrel full of money to one little card and never have to RV/RD or lop for that matter?

Edited by JMULS31

The banks need customers yesterday, this will bring them in.  Set up accounts and move them into a cashless society.  Good question bigwave.  This is why these cards are very intriguing!!

As to why they are now stating the cards are set to go now and not in July?  Ya nevah know what Iraq is going to do or what they are not, its a crap shot at best!

Guys I want to plead totally ignorant. Thanks for allowing my plea. What does this have to do with any scheduled RV? I will just ay back and lick my ignorant wounds if some one could explain, in layman terms please.

Guys I want to plead totally ignorant. Thanks for allowing my plea. What does this have to do with any scheduled RV? I will just ay back and lick my ignorant wounds if some one could explain, in layman terms please.

It does not mean they will RV, but I do believe we could see a work around with their decision not restructuring and deleting zero's.  I state this cautiously as Iraq does not have to do anything even with cards.  I am intrigued to say the least.

There is a FB page for the qicard, https://www.facebook.com/qicard.net

It has been around for a while, but interesting read from the comments of some of the card holders.

Also might help in anyone's search for more info :eyebrows:

Thanks for this--

through a little digging I found the Official Ki Card Website :

[through Google translator]

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.qicard.net%2F&act=url

This is interesting:

Ration card and one of the most important things that a reliable Iraqi citizen in his living and livelihood of his family and was still ration card and one of the most important things that have been a lot of change and ideas, mistakes and successes differentiated without the ability to adjust and install the materials used in its vocabulary and stumbled for citizens to share fully in the most often. Guarantee card to ration for citizens to share using fingerprint one his fingers without spin as she turns electronically share of the agent to the citizen's share without spin because any shortfall will be recorded on the card and raises report immediately to the circuit regulatory authorities also enables the holder to receive its share of the ration of any agent in Iraq recording in the central system, which prevents it from receiving more than one share and that the process of matching fingerprints of persons mean impossibility receive any citizen of more than one serving per month .. The card is also included (in order) accuracy in the distribution of compensatory amounts for ration to meticulously citizens without the loss of any amount no matter how small in cases it deems the government compensate citizens a cash allowance instead of ration.

all progress is good progress so the first generation smart card was used? I remember it was talked about and perhaps I missed its introduction and actual distribution not to mention it being used and it was talked about being loaded at the current rate and speculated on that it could be adjusted easily to a new rate so could that not be said for this new and improved second generation smart card. yes we wait as always to see. trigger, well not too sure but I see that word counterfeit popping up again and I suppose this as in their currency if they believe its going to be or already is being counterfeited then read between the lines someone who is "in the know" has a big secret they want to protect before they tell.

• Upvote 1

Thanks Yota and K98 you always seem to find the good poop!

The cards are a big deal as they were also dealing with how they can use them and that they will and can be used on the international level. I believe for all parties involved they need this for successful transactions. Let hope they dont drag their heels but we know how things go.

The Dude Abides...