Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie - Tomorrow At 6:20am Iraq Time Allah Will Bless The Iraqi People !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From An All Nite Bar In Baghdad Where It's Already Well After 7am ! Hey Barkeep - Once Again It's Time To Cut Off Okie !

4-26-2013  Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man   GOOD SATURDAY [FRIDAY?] NIGHT AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. WELL TOMMOROW (4-27-13) AT EXACTLY 6.20 A.M. IRAQ TIME ALLAH WILL BLESS THE IRAQI PEOPLE ACCORDING TO A DR. FRIEND FROM FALLUJA (SP?). IT IS BEING ANNOUNCED ON THEIR RADIOS AND TELEVISION. EVEN THOUGH SATURDAY IS THEIR HOLY DAY (I JUST LEARNED TODAY THAT FRIDAY IN IRAQ IS A DAY OF PRAYERS AND SATURDAY IS CONSIDERED THEIR HOLY DAY) THE BANKS ALSO WILL BE OPEN ON THEIR SATURDAY WHICH IS AN ANNOMOLY WITHIN ITSELF. 

4-26-2013  Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man   THE IRAQI PEOPLE ARE NOW UTILIZING THE A.T.M. MACHINES STARTING YESTERDAY. THEY ARE SWIPEING THEIR SMART CARDS. THE NEW RATE IS TO APPEAR ON SATURDAY MORNING (IRAQI TIME). THAT SHOULD BE AN INDICATOR OF WHAT WE MAY EXPECT MONDAY IN THE U.S.A.-- THIS REPORT WAS JUST RECEIVED TONIGHT AND IS CURRENT.  LET'S PRAY ALL IS AS STATED WHERE LIKE "HERTZ" WE MAY BE IN THE DRIVERS SEAT MONDAY.

4-26-2013  Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man    IF YOU WANTED SPECIFIC'S---THAT POST WAS PRETTY DARN SPECIFIC RIGHT DOWN TO THE MINUTE.   6.20 A.M. IN IRAQ IS WHEN IT IS TO BE RELEASED--AS TO WHEN THE IRAQI PEOPLE CAN BANK IS NOT KNOWN BECAUSE I AM NOT SURE WHAT TIME THEIR BANK'S OPEN.  I WOULD FULLY EXPECT IT TO TAKE A DAY OR TWO TO TRICULATE (NOW THERES A WORD) INTO THE U.S.A.   YES THE RATE WAS GIVEN---AND NO---I WON'T!!!

• Upvote 3

This part of his post says it all:  (I JUST LEARNED TODAY THAT FRIDAY IN IRAQ IS A DAY OF PRAYERS AND SATURDAY IS CONSIDERED THEIR HOLY DAY).

You just learned that today????  Yeah, you are really in the "know" Okie.  :lol:  :lol: 

Oh, BTW.  It is now 8:37AM in Iraq.

• Upvote 4

I wonder what is stoping him from giving the rate this time...He has not (to my knowledge) hesitated before.. :shrug:  It must be waaaayyyyyyy our there.

I know, he didn't even tell us what model plane we should expect! How can I enjoy a good Okie post without the rate code?! I miss the Ships at sea stories of old.

r2 :-)

• Upvote 2

Yeah ,  Hey Okie  are we there yet, have we landed in the 747, 1147, 347, or is it the .47 ( dot 47 ).... Oh shoot it's a drone and just got shot down.. my bad...lol.. We are at  the airport waiting and just got news it's on the ship Titanic. And it just went belly-up again. NO ONE or  NOTHING ON BOARD THOUGH....Lots of paper floating on the sea. Okieewas giving a clue maybe at 6:20 am it would  RV at that rate. Kinda farfetched but hey it's been everywhere from .000086 to 42.00 .Kinda hittin in the middle there.

• Upvote 1

"As the most interesting man in the world...........I have on comment on Oakie's post....................NO!"

"Triculate....sounds like a plumbing problem that should have been repaired yesterday or something!"

"Stay thirsty my friends!"

• Upvote 1

I've got 200 good dinar I'll kick in....ready to buy OKIE a calendar and spell check. Who's with me????

And on top of that...the words OKIE and ANOMALY (spelled correctly by the way) in the same post. Gotta love a guy sticking his neck out like an ostrich.

Definition of anomaly (n)

irregularity: something deviates from the norm

peculiarity: something strange and difficult to classify

Now that's our OKIE.

• Upvote 1

I just can't believe with all of the people that check these boards or all the gurus that think they know something, no one has a number to someone in Iraq that they can just make a quick phone call to. "Hey yea it's Jim. Turn on your tv real quick and tell me what you see. So nothing is happening? Ok thanks!"

• Upvote 2

Friday is the Holy day and Saturday is a normal day other than being the last day of the weekend. And I'm in the UAE and you guessed it, no RV here either. I hope that those who read his garbage do so for entertainment purposes only. If you are making life decisions based upon his intel, you'd be better served calling Miss Chloe.

• Upvote 2

Anybody remember the Cold War cult classic Dr. Strangelove. Recall Slim Pickens riding that Nuke as it plunged down to the target, Whooppin' & Hollerin' waving his Stetson all the way? The trailer is about 2 min long

Don't quit your day job folks, course Okie feels different

Edited by 10 YEARS LATER
  • Upvote 1

It looks like civil war to topple Maliki by force after the mass killings of over 200 civilians in several cities this week linked to Maliki.

The GOI is anything but stable right now. The climate is not right for a RV. Maybe 2014 would be a better year for Iraqis.

Parliament refuses to call an emergency session as long as Maliki resists. The Kurds suspended all negociations.

Iraqi are at an impass on how to deal with Maliki. The UN & Obama are also inept to deal with the crisis. Kerry flabergasted. Maybe Hillarious Clinton, the world's smartest woman, can fix it for him

Just my opine.

Ill start.......

Okie and Bear are lovers

lol.......

Now seriously .. I want to see how he gets out of this last prediction when it doesn't come to fruition.....

He'll come up with something.. He's certainly creative no doubt.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1