Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV - HISTORY PREDICTS MAY 1st 2013

sibertec

OBAMA WILL ANNOUNCE THE IQD RV ON MAY 1 2013

In my opinion:

·         The IQD RV is a global game for the Illuminati - it will create the biggest positive distraction to date 

·         The IQD RV will be executed globally on MAY 1 2013

·         The IQD RV will reduce the USA debt to zero [use these figures to calculate the rate]

·         The US. Dollar will rally - the people will be blindsighted - Illuminati's favorite trick

·         The NWO plan will begin its journey [it won’t survive but it will begin]

·         The VND RV is a global game for the PEOPLE against the Illuminati's global game

·         The VND RV will be executed globally on MAY 1 2013

·         The VND RV will be greater than the IQD RV

Facts from History on MAY 1:

• 305 - Diocletian and Maximian retire from the office of Roman Emperor.
  • 1776 - Adam Weishaupt founds secret society of Illuminati
  • 1866 - American Equal Rights Association forms
  • 1914 - China's 1st president Yuan Shikai wins dictatorial qualification
  • 1934 - Austria signs pact with Vatican
  • 1940 - 140 Palestinian Jews die as German planes bomb their ship
  • 1945 – Hitler announced dead
  • 1945 - Admiral Karl Doenitz forms German government
  • 1986 - Tass reports Chernobyl nuclear power plant mishap
  • 2003 - 2003 invasion of Iraq: In what becomes known as the "Mission Accomplished" speech, U.S. President George W. Bush declares that "major combat operations in Iraq have ended" on board the USS Abraham Lincoln off the coast of California.
  • 2004 - Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Slovakia, and Slovenia join the European Union, celebrated at the residence of the Irish President in Dublin.
  • 2009 - Same-sex marriage is legalized in Sweden.
  • 2011 - Pope John Paul II is beatified by his successor, Pope Benedict XVI.
  • 2011 -  Obama announces Osama Bid Laiden capture
  • 2012 - China and Russia sign $15 billion dollar trade deal

• “Beware the leader who bangs the drums of war in order to whip the citizenry into a patriotic fervor, for patriotism is indeed a double-edged sword. It both emboldens the blood, just it narrows the mind. And when the drums of war have reached a fever pitch and the blood boils with hate and the mind has closed, the leader will have no need in seizing the rights of the citizenry. Rather, the citizenry, infused with fear and blinded by patriotism, will offer up all of their rights unto the leader and gladly so. How do I know?   For this is what I have done and I am JULIUS CAESAR!

• “Beware the leader who bangs the drums of the new found wealth in order to whip the citizenry into a patriotic party, for patriotism is indeed a double-edged sword. It both emboldens the blood, just it narrows the mind. And when the drums of the new found wealth have reached a fever pitch and the blood boils with false hope, the mind has closed; [The NWO will be ready to go!]  the leader will have no need in seizing the rights of the citizenry. Rather, the citizenry, infused with false hope and blinded by patriotism, will offer up all of their rights unto the leader and gladly so. How do I know? For this is what I am planning to do and I am BS

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okie -  definition

[Oil Man]

http://www.macmillandictionary.com/us/dictionary/american/Okie

SHIPS AT SEA??? 

Russia's Mediterranean-Bound Warships Reach Indian Ocean ...

en.rian.ru/world/20130406/180479582.html
09:23 06/04/2013 ... MOSCOW, April 6 (RIA Novosti) – Russia's naval task force dispatched to the Mediterranean has passed the ... The warships and the marines are doing daily drills during the trip, including artillery practices and searches ...
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

I hoping for cinco de mayo to cover my bill.

Big fan of the date, and your name. Long live chuck finley!

This might be the most ridiculous thing I've read on here in a couple days. And that's saying something since okie, terryk, and wife in the know's posts show up here and theyre absolutely insane. Next time don't start your argument off with the illuminati

I suspect anyone could place a History Predicts oh say April 30 2013, plug in any subject and come up with a dozen dates to make the case that such and such will happen. Might be difficult to do but by no means impossible . . . without having to resort to using the Illuminati.

• Upvote 2

W.T.F.....was that drivle all about. Just how did you come the conclusion of may first ? You need to go back to the drawing board and heaven help the rest of us if this is your first post. I would far rather read Okie. So.... What is your next lot of garbage going to spew??!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I dunno. I read on another website that Hitler escaped to Brazil. Ever see the movie, "Boys of Brazil"...? what about "Iron Sky"? or better yet, what ever happened with that expedition to the South Pole by Adm Byrd and all those reports of Nazi flying saucers?? I think May 1st might bring about the rise of the FOURTH REICH! Look at Maliki.. doesnt be look alittle like a fatter arabic hitler?? this is worst then Dec 21, 2012!!!

(ah, yeah. Slow day at the hospital.....)

• Upvote 1

that is one thing i did think would be a factor .. .. that they would rv  before govt checks went out on the new digital  smart cards .. they will recieve  their pay in new   rates .. and it would be right before ..after most of their last checks were already spent and they were broke waiting for the next pay

it seems the way things are set up ,, people generally live pay check to pay check .. and day before pay day  most are broke,, so most of the money will be in banks,, waiting to be  released  for the next weekly cycle

i never figured they would pay everyone  then the next day rv  making half their population rich enough that they could just retire

In my opinion:

·         The IQD RV is a global game for the Illuminati - it will create the biggest positive distraction to date 

·         The IQD RV will be executed globally on MAY 1 2013

·         The IQD RV will reduce the USA debt to zero [use these figures to calculate the rate]

·         The US. Dollar will rally - the people will be blindsighted - Illuminati's favorite trick

·         The NWO plan will begin its journey [it won’t survive but it will begin]

·         The VND RV is a global game for the PEOPLE against the Illuminati's global game

·         The VND RV will be executed globally on MAY 1 2013

·         The VND RV will be greater than the IQD RV

Facts from History on MAY 1:

• 305 - Diocletian and Maximian retire from the office of Roman Emperor.
  • 1776 - Adam Weishaupt founds secret society of Illuminati
  • 1866 - American Equal Rights Association forms
  • 1914 - China's 1st president Yuan Shikai wins dictatorial qualification
  • 1934 - Austria signs pact with Vatican
  • 1940 - 140 Palestinian Jews die as German planes bomb their ship
  • 1945 – Hitler announced dead
  • 1945 - Admiral Karl Doenitz forms German government
  • 1986 - Tass reports Chernobyl nuclear power plant mishap
  • 2003 - 2003 invasion of Iraq: In what becomes known as the "Mission Accomplished" speech, U.S. President George W. Bush declares that "major combat operations in Iraq have ended" on board the USS Abraham Lincoln off the coast of California.
  • 2004 - Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Slovakia, and Slovenia join the European Union, celebrated at the residence of the Irish President in Dublin.
  • 2009 - Same-sex marriage is legalized in Sweden.
  • 2011 - Pope John Paul II is beatified by his successor, Pope Benedict XVI.
  • 2011 -  Obama announces Osama Bid Laiden capture
  • 2012 - China and Russia sign $15 billion dollar trade deal

• “Beware the leader who bangs the drums of war in order to whip the citizenry into a patriotic fervor, for patriotism is indeed a double-edged sword. It both emboldens the blood, just it narrows the mind. And when the drums of war have reached a fever pitch and the blood boils with hate and the mind has closed, the leader will have no need in seizing the rights of the citizenry. Rather, the citizenry, infused with fear and blinded by patriotism, will offer up all of their rights unto the leader and gladly so. How do I know?   For this is what I have done and I am JULIUS CAESAR!

• “Beware the leader who bangs the drums of the new found wealth in order to whip the citizenry into a patriotic party, for patriotism is indeed a double-edged sword. It both emboldens the blood, just it narrows the mind. And when the drums of the new found wealth have reached a fever pitch and the blood boils with false hope, the mind has closed; [The NWO will be ready to go!]  the leader will have no need in seizing the rights of the citizenry. Rather, the citizenry, infused with false hope and blinded by patriotism, will offer up all of their rights unto the leader and gladly so. How do I know? For this is what I am planning to do and I am BS

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okie -  definition

[Oil Man]

http://www.macmillandictionary.com/us/dictionary/american/Okie

SHIPS AT SEA??? 

Russia's Mediterranean-Bound Warships Reach Indian Ocean ...

en.rian.ru/world/20130406/180479582.html
09:23 06/04/2013 ... MOSCOW, April 6 (RIA Novosti) – Russia's naval task force dispatched to the Mediterranean has passed the ... The warships and the marines are doing daily drills during the trip, including artillery practices and searches ...

In late March, leaders from the BRICS -- Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa -- agreed to create a joint infrastructure lender to rival Western-dominated institutions like the World Bank.

The planned bank is seen as a way of gaining influence on the world stage, countering Europe's dragging economic crisis and addressing the $4.5 trillion in infrastructure spending the BRICS are estimated to need over the next five years. [THINK ABOUT IT.........]

EXTRACTED FROM http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/business/world-bank-relevant-despite-brics-bank-p/643318.html

BRICS: http://www.brics5.co.za/

End Quote

It's not Obama's business to announce an IQD RV.

I suspect anyone could place a History Predicts oh say April 30 2013, plug in any subject and come up with a dozen dates to make the case that such and such will happen. Might be difficult to do but by no means impossible . . . without having to resort to using the Illuminati.

Make that 29 (April)...My  birthday......Paramount event.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1