Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

More from Poppy3 Today

blueskies

From DG--

REPORTS of DR SHABIBI returning to Bagdad POST FINANCIAL SUMMIT IN BERUIT WHERE HE IS THERE AS A FEATURED SPEAKER REPRESENTING IRAQ . WHERE HE HAS HAD WARRANTS FOR HIS ARREST AND BEEN EXILED FOR OVER A YEAR AND SAID HE WOULD NOT RETURN TILL THE WARRANT WAS TERMINATED. THEN THE ANNOUNCEMENT THAT VP HASHIMI WOULD ATTEND THE MEETING TODAY AND HE WAS EVEN SENTENCED TO DIE AND HAS BEEN EXILED FOR OVER A YEAR OR MORE. THIS MEANS ONLY ONE THING??? REMEMBER I HAVE SAID UNTIL MALIKI'S POWER IS NULIFIED THE RV CAN'T HAPPEN AND UNTIL DR SHABIBI OR SOMEONE THE IMF, WORLD BANK, TRUST IS INSTALLED THERE WILL BE NO RV. GUESS WHAT MALIKI HAS EVIDENTLY BEEN NEUTERED OR THESE TWO GUYS WOULDNT DARE ENTER IRAQ MUCH LESS BE FEATURED.  POPPY3

NEXT NEWS FROM IRAQ: YESTERDAY BEING HOLY DAY AND USUALLY BANKS CLOSED AND PARLIAMENT ADJOURNED AND NO GOI MEETING. REPORT ARE PARLIAMENT IN FULL SESSION YESTERDAY CBI REPORTEDLY FULL OF PEOPLE ALL DAY INTO LAST NIGHT ??? REPORTS OF WORLD BANK AND IMF PERSONNEL BEING PRESENT THERE SINCE LAST THURSDAY??? I CAN SAY ALL MY SOLID CONTACTS HAVE CONTINUED TO CONTACT ME AND ALL ARE STANDING FIRM THE RV IS UPON US AND IRAQ WILL NOT STOP MEETING TILL IT IS IN PLACE DATED DEADLINE IS STILL APRIL 1 TARGET FOR MANY COMPLETIONS.

YES I AM VERY CONVINCED APRIL 1 IS THE TARGET AND THEY WILL MEET IT THIS TIME. IF FOR SOME UNFORESEEN PROBLEM ARISES IT WOULD NOT TAKE MORE THAN 24 TO 48 HOUR FOR IT TO BE SOLVED. THERE TO OUR KNOWLEDGE AT THIS TIME ARE ZERO MAJOR THINGS TO COMPLETE ONLY SOWING UP MINOR DETAILS. THERE YOU HAVE MOST OF THE INFORMATION I HAVE RECEIVED THAT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED AND THERE IS MUCH MORE FROM SOURCES THAT IS ALL VERY VERY POSITIVE THAT ISN'T CONFIRMED.. OH ALSO THE BUDGET WAS PUBLISHED IN THE GAZETTE TODAY. ETC ETC POPPY3

• Upvote 7

I believe that Adam once said that if the RV was imminent, membership in the VIP would close.

I will view the closing of VIP membership as indicator that something really is going to happen.  Until then, I shall enjoy these lovely rumors.

For the “picky people” out there, I am paraphrasing his statement, not quoting it.

Happy Easter to all.

• Upvote 6

Whether or not this prediction is true, I really have great feelings about things lately.  Now, those feeling may be, too much mexican food, but what the heck, I am getting very excited!

Go RV or RI !!!

:bravo:

• Upvote 4

As far as i am aware ...yes the budget was published.

Regardless, of what happens between now and Monday it is all sounding very good lately. :twothumbs:

If it comes out this time........ I don't think i will be able to do anything for at least a couple of days......I will be too stunned to move off the floor. I will also need to get my head round how much money i suddenly have. :D:P .

Edited by BETTYBOOP
  • Upvote 3

it doesnt matter to me whether hes right or not .. tommarro we will know .. if the rates change before the beginning of the second quarter  march 31st .. at midnight .. or at least before the markets open  monday  morning ..

you would think they would give a heads up to the people .. especially the  traders ..on the isx .not spring it on them at opening bell ... of course that would   give advantages to the traders looking for a stock to buy or sell .. the  businesses with lots of cash ...";dinars "; would be the go to  for purchase .. . say a company has 10 billion in dinars in cash ..or 10 million dollars . just think that old company will be worth 10 billion now .. even though its not .. but the cash would make it so . so they are rich now  ..so they just sell off  assets . split up the cash . and retire ..no one with  lots of dinars would work any more ..

geez you could have 150,000 dinars .. at 3 bucks each .. you got 375 thousand dollars worth after the rv .. andcost of living is around 5 thousand a year .. so .. they dont have to work any more either .... whos going to work after a rv in iraq ? how will they be able to spend their money at a store if everyone is retired .no one will be  ringing up the cash register ..because they are retired to... heck the doctors will all be multi milionares .. they can just retire  on a beach somewhere ..  ..iraq will be emnpty .. just oil contractors left .... nice

just kidding ..id go tto work running a backhoe if i had 1 million dollars   after a rv .. just like i would go to work after i hit the lottery .. we will all just keep going to work every day after the rv .just like they would

now ..is poppy3 right ? . can we use this  to determin whether or not to  trust his judgement after the 1st of april .. or will he set his new date at may 22 when the eo 13033 expires .. and after that will we folow him to july first again .. then september .. then before the first of the year again .. then the budget again .. where does this following end ?

oh i forgot the ramadan deadlines  too we must not forget those dates for rv too.. as well as every single week end from now till eternity

• Upvote 2

Quote "    now...poppy3 right.. can this be real where this is going to determine what to trust...is April 1st really the day the fat lady sings, or the Pinatta is busted, or the great Pumpkin will finally show up. Oh no Frosty the Snowman is back on the scene. Good to hear Dr. Shabibi is back at the healm of the ship. He wanted this to go last year and had prepared everything for the FEAST OF BLESSING for His country and their people. Well maybe thus is where the BUCK stops.... We shall see, we shall see......God Bless All... :tiphat:

Well SWFG has stated he likes poppy and that he feels the guy has credibility... so thats good enough for me. :) .

I feel the same way, BettyBoop!

I can't explain this other than I

truly, finally believe this is actually

going to happen. So WOOHOO for us!!

• Upvote 4

I want to see Facts as of April 1st.  Not rumors.

Then I'm sorry. ....Not being cynical but experienced enough ( almost 9 years).

Maybe ( not surely, unfortunately) one day we'll see something factual, just for a change.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

If this doesnt RV will Poppy3 hide?

3-30-2013 Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3 THERE WILL NOT BE ANY FANFARE PRIOR TO THE RELEASE OF THE RATE WHICH WILL SHOW ON THE CBI FIRST BEFORE ANY MARKET? AFTER WE SEE THE RATE POSTED ON THE CBI THEN IRAQ OFFICIALS ALONG WITH LEADERS FROM ALL AROUND THE GLOBE WILL BE ARRIVING FOR THE FORMAL CELEBRATION . TIMING IS IN THEIR COURTS AS USUAL. IF YOU AREn'T EXCITED AND ON FIRE RIGHT NOW YOUR WOOD IS WET. LOVE ON SOMEBODY. POPPY3

3-30-2013 Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3 NOW OUR POSITION IS SOLID AND ALL IS PREPARED FOR THE RV ALL WE ARE WAITING ON IS FOR THE POSTING AT THE CBI WHEN SHE OPENS EITHER TOMORROW OR MONDAY MORNING. IF YOU REMEMBER I SAID FOR MONTHS NOW THE IMF AND WORLD BANK WOULD NOT ALLOW A RV TILL SOMEONE WAS IN PLACE OF THE CBI THAT THEY TRUST AND I EXPECTED AT SOME POINT TO SEE DR SHABIBI BACK. SHALL I SAY I TOLD YOU SO??

Edited by Markinsa
Removed Link: See Forum Rules
  • Upvote 1

If this doesnt RV will Poppy3 hide?

3-30-2013 Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3 NOW OUR POSITION IS SOLID AND ALL IS PREPARED FOR THE RV ALL WE ARE WAITING ON IS FOR THE POSTING AT THE CBI WHEN SHE OPENS EITHER TOMORROW OR MONDAY MORNING. IF YOU REMEMBER I SAID FOR MONTHS NOW THE IMF AND WORLD BANK WOULD NOT ALLOW A RV TILL SOMEONE WAS IN PLACE OF THE CBI THAT THEY TRUST AND I EXPECTED AT SOME POINT TO SEE DR SHABIBI BACK. SHALL I SAY I TOLD YOU SO??

Read more: http://www.another site.com/#ixzz2P4dKy7PF

Shabbibi is NOT in Iraq and not returning to the CBI

The meeting was in Lebanon NOT Iraq and he is NOT returning to Iraq.

Wow, the bad information is horrible!

• Upvote 2

Shabbibi is NOT in Iraq and not returning to the CBI

The meeting was in Lebanon NOT Iraq and he is NOT returning to Iraq.

Wow, the bad information is horrible

Yes and we are waiting on you to "spill the beans"....so to speak. ;)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1