Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Here's what my frank said

DinarThug

Thanks Thugster!!!!

I am calling this "No Way", because if they were letting out the LD's, it would be in the news section, I am sure.  Yota, Knight, or AL, would have caught that right away, so I would probably save a little time, and not listen in on old Frank.  I am not calling him a liar or pumper, because I don't think that is his problem!!  Maybe a little too much Jack Daniels, sitting on a blue couch, may have some negative effects!!!! :shrug:

Anyway, lets hope those LD's hit soon!!!!

Go RV or RI !!!!

:bravo:

Do you suppose Frank was any better making fajitas at his father's Mexican restaurant than he is a GURU? He should have kept his DAY job.

OK, just to make sure I got this right:

Frank, who happens to be on LSD, says the LD's are out to use today for an RV/RD, plus 4 GMT. The UNSC has spoken with A, T and M and everything has been smoothed out, but its being kept on the QT till such time that the UST and WB and BIS can work out all the bugs in the release. Also, Chapter IIV is on track along with File II and Document X for clearing the IQD from its "hold".

OK! GOT IT. Clear as MUD to me!

• Upvote 5

I would think if the LD's ( lower denom's ) are out it would have RV'd. Thought they would coincide with each other. Remove the 3  o's and bring out the low denominations so they could buy a loaf of bread for a buck rather than 1000 bucks . The dinar needs to change so they don't have to carry so much paper currency. Seems to be just a Paper Wad of comic relief. The people need a better way of life and the powers that be keep holding them back. Some body needs to get moving, MAN-UP GOI GET OFF YOUR DUFFS.......  GO RV/RI  whichever comes 1st.

Not to sidetrack this thread but Silverdinar, your response raises a good question. 

I don’t believe it would be possible for the distribution of LD’s to coincide with an RV.  I think an announcement would have to be made, at least a week prior to the effective date of an RV, so that retailers and the general public would be able to obtain the LD’s.  If not, just imagine how big the disruption would be when everyone makes a run to the financial institution of their choice to exchange their three-zero bank notes for the new LD’s.

Does anyone else have any thoughts on this?

If you grab it around the "throat" hard enough, it might sing to spit! Watch out!

Getting Frank To Talk Is Not An Issue - It's The Singing ! :o

:D :D :D

Is that the Frank's Father's Fajita and Falafah Feast and Fondue Formage Fine Foods Restaurant?? I ate there a long time ago and got the runs for WEEKS!! Damn him! Probably still not washing his hands after the potty! AND, they had a Mararachi Band all dresses as CLOWNS! Damn you Clown!

Do you suppose Frank was any better making fajitas at his father's Mexican restaurant than he is a GURU? He should have kept his DAY job.

• Upvote 2

This guy frank is hilarious. I just wish it were true. Jmo, RV this ASAP b-4 we are all sol!

OK, just to make sure I got this right:

Frank, who happens to be on LSD, says the LD's are out to use today for an RV/RD, plus 4 GMT. The UNSC has spoken with A, T and M and everything has been smoothed out, but its being kept on the QT till such time that the UST and WB and BIS can work out all the bugs in the release. Also, Chapter IIV is on track along with File II and Document X for clearing the IQD from its "hold".

OK! GOT IT. Clear as MUD to me!

• Upvote 1

Is that the Frank's Father's Fajita and Falafah Feast and Fondue Formage Fine Foods Restaurant?? I ate there a long time ago and got the runs for WEEKS!! Damn him! Probably still not washing his hands after the potty! AND, they had a Mararachi Band all dresses as CLOWNS! Damn you Clown!

Actually, Frank's dad ran a pretty good Mexican restaurant. He also was a pretty smart guy! 

After all, Frank no longer WORKS there??

I can sum it all up without reading it. rvs a coming....just got word lower deboms are out.....imf talked with s, m, sent it to t. then t gave it to deltas buddy......who gave it to delta who heard it from his friend at the cbi. its here.

probably goes something like that. as we end in prayer for us to be wealthy.....so we can be nice to others

LOL   ... YOU NAILED IT .. I DIDNT HEAR OR READ IT EITHER BUT . I KNOW YOU NAILED IT ..

And with Franks middle name being Arnold, we would have a Pope Benedict Arnold.......

fitting none the less

The new Pope happpens to be from Argentina with italian descent. Looks like a good guy.. Born in 1936 ( same year as Berlusconi).

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1