Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

kcw

Adam's drive by chat 3/7/13

Holy S*!t....what is that.....progress? NICE!!!! Great news Adam.... 

• Upvote 5

Mini celebration...Cling, cling!!! goes the glasses for "Here's to hoping and moving soon-ly"

Awesome news Adam and thanks so much for the drive by. 

• Upvote 6

I was going to ask for a drive by, and before I can its already here. Nice, thanks for the update. I read that the budget is to be ratified, by the 22nd of March 2013 :soon: any thoughts on this? Is this a window of opportunity for an RV/RI, etc.

• Upvote 4

This is marvelous!

Now I am waiting for the HCL - that's the kicker.

If they pass that very soon, say this week, or before summer - it may mean that kind of speed on big issues means the RV is imminent!

Bless us all! Including the people of Iraq.

• Upvote 9

Hmmmmmmmmm - Things are finally starting to come together - I hope this ride will come to end soon!!! Hopefully by the summer of this year.  Time will tell - Thanks Adam for the quick update :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

:twothumbs:  :twothumbs: Well we have all been waiting on good news like this for a looooooonnnnnnnnggggg  time.. It is finally looking like we may see the near end to this madness. Makes ya think you've just heard a BIG BUMP in the NIGHT.. BOOOOOOOM !!!!!!!! there she blows...Adam your   " Brew Thru " chat is what we've been waiting on. Who'd a thunk it.... 3-7-13 I was thinking more like the  "  IDES OF MARCH "" 3-15-13  they are upon us.  Good news , thanks Adam... Gonna start packing my weekend bags.... :backflip:

• Upvote 5

Thank you for this wonderful information.  Personally I love the drive by chats.  Hope there are more in the coming weeks (not months).  Thank you again. Going to celebrate by catching a mouse.

• Upvote 3

Thanks for the info Adam.

I needed a good reason to

open a nice bottle of wine.

Cheers to all.

:goodnews:

• Upvote 2

Thats great......its funny cos yesterday i saw your chat saying you didnt think it would happned this weekened ( the buget i mean ), and its FRIDAY.......Thank you Mr Montana, you run a great site.

• Upvote 1

We have read this a couple of times today, but now we can be sure it is official. Thank you so much Adam for the assurance.

• Upvote 1