Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's drive by chat 3/7/13

kcw

I hear the fishing in Belize is great this time of year  :eyebrows:

anyone want to join me   :rolleyes:

Go RI/RV  B)  B)

HECK YEAH! From what one of my cab drivers said, this is one of the two times per year that there are schools of (tuna I think) swarming through the area. I believe he said they are heading north right now, he is about to take a week off and just go throw a line into the ocean from one of the rock barriers and reel 'em in as fast as you can throw it out!

• Upvote 5

Well we already know what the rate is right 3+ . As stated in the guru posts. All we need is a finish to the end of the end, its comming soon. Im ready

Jg... I'm sure you've been told this before so sorry for being repetitious.... That pic of yours reminds me a lot  of ( the late)  Steven Seagal imo....

Edited by umbertino

Let me amend that: Downtown Belize city is decent, it's the outskirts that you don't want to go to.

Belize thrives on tourism, so downtown and the cruise ship drop off / "touristy" areas are all fine. The riff-raff know better than to screw 

However, it is a third world country in Central America... so of course there are problems in some areas, and there are definite "ghettos".

• Upvote 1

is belize dangerous? I have heard some not so pleasant stories i hope its not true.  I definitely would like to visit though someday

I  heard it's very little... Only about 200,000 inhabitants. But that's what I had been told by somebody more than 10 years ago.

Edited by umbertino