Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

*** OCRUSH UPDATE 2-20-13 ***

UNEEK

*** OCRUSH UPDATE ***   2-20-13 -- If True This Is Really Good News - 

Posted Today, 07:43 PM    Ocrush Comment Today

They are completing the final version of the budget.  They are ALL in agreement.....YIPPEEE!  We might actually see this thing done tomorrow!  My cousin sent me the funniest email I ever recieved fron him:))  He is excited!! 

He also said many good laws will pass with it.  I did'nt press the matter, we shall find out in a few hours!   Cheers TO ALLLLLLLL:))

I sent him the article that Rec V posted to start this thread  and this was his reaction :D

Wow!!!!!!!!!!  Holy  smokes the Antiquities Law!!!!!!!! 

This is the law that has the lower denoms law attached to it!!!!!! 

I put out a post on this with proof a few  weeks ago!! 

HOLY COWS!!!!!!!!!  ITS ALL COMING TOGETHER!!

I think the antiquities law has the power share for the  iraqis.  The education law has the  project delete the zeros (lower D's). I posted that also back in December!  Cheers All :))

What a coinsidence to have the Antiquities Law and the Budget law to be voted on the same day!!!!   I AM VERY EXCITED!!!!  CHEERS!!!!!

************************************************************************************

It is easy to find comfort among friends and those that always agree but
there is little opportunity for growth there -  It is when we are
against those that disagree or ruffle our feathers or somehow clash with
our personality that we have the opportunity to face our weaknesses and
vulnerabilities and strengthen in them

The stronger the opposition the greater strength potential <3 <3 <3  UNEEK <3 <3 <3

• Upvote 13

I don't know how these folks find out such things  or why they would  post them if they did not hear them from "reliable" sources  -- I guess that's why  we call  them rumors huh?  I sure hope there is some truth in the information --  and I sure would not  want  to  be the one collecting the karma for  purposely misleading - 

At this stage of the game -- a little hopium is welcome in my world - I am able to accept it  as rumor  and nothing else - and I accept responsibility for my actions  choices etc --  There have been other updates by OCrush but in light of the stirring of emotions I  chose not to post - I am hoping this one  will  bring positive thoughts  and support for the "investment" -- even if we are still waiting tomorrow -  Blessings To All <3 <3 UNEEK <3 <3

• Upvote 1

Writing the final version of the budget 2013 today   Author: News Room News   20/02/2013 7:10 pm

Competent  parliamentary committee began public budget law today left the final
version of the budget before the vote on Thursday after almost total agreement between the political blocs

Member of the Finance Committee Magda Tamimi confirmed the agreement of the political blocs to resolve differences and implement the demands of the Alliance of Kurdistan and the Iraqi budget.

She added that the budget ready for a vote on Thursday and today will write the final version of  her especially with regard to the amendment of some numbers.

LINK

Edited by UNEEK
  • Upvote 1

OCrush's information is confirmed by the agenda for Parliament tomorrow. Both the budget and the law of antiquities are, indeed, set for a vote--

Agenda for the meeting (12) Thursday (21) February 2013 

Wednesday 20 February 2013

First: read verses from the Koran. 

Second: the vote on the draft law on the federal budget for fiscal year 2013. (Finance Committee, the Committee on the economy and investment). (Article 29). 

Third:
the vote on the draft law on ratification of an exchange of letters and
the notes and minutes of discussions on the Japanese loan to the
Republic of Iraq signed on 29.05.2012.
 (Finance Committee). (2 items): 
1. Rehabilitation of the health sector. 
2. Development of the telecommunications network in the major cities. 
3. Updated Musfah Baiji - engineering services. 

Fourth:
the vote on the draft law on ratification of an exchange of letters and
the notes and minutes of discussions on the Japanese loan to the
Republic of Iraq signed on 29.05.2012.
 (Finance Committee). (2 items). 
1. Updated Basra refinery / 1. 

Fifth: the vote on the draft law of the First Amendment of the Law of Antiquities and Heritage (55) for the year 2002. (Commission of Tourism and Antiquities). (Article 14). 

VI: the vote on the draft registration law, adoption and protection of agricultural varieties. (COAG). (20 items). 

Seventh: the second reading of the proposed law regulating the duration of the work designated agency. (Legal Committee). (5 items). 

The meeting begins at 11:00 eleventh AM 

• Upvote 2