Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New Banker Story

blueskies

OK, Here's the Rest of Blues Story as I have rec'd it;

FROM A PERSONAL CONTACT FORMER WASHINGTON BANKER, but treat as rumor until you see it for yourself Intel from 3 personal contacts - not NET Reports coming in that confirm what you are saying [03/02/2013 17:33:30] J: I have long tried to convince my wealthy banker uncle to invest in the Dinar but he would not. I tried on several different occasions to convince him but no doing.

OUT OF THE BLUE . . .He calls me just after 5 tonight and says "remember you telling me about the Dinar" . . yes I said. He said he received a call from a friend in the Secret Service in DC. They have know each other for 40+ years. The Agent told my uncle in as "few words as possible" to buy Dinar! He went on to say that the Fed/Trea was making preparations to put it on the screens starting Sunday?? @ $3.24. Said after a big meeting Tuesday in IRQ. that Wednesday at latest was the Global public announcement would be made and RV goes forth .

I've now heard from $3.24 + ??? Either way the time is here! AND APPARENTLY IN THE U.S. THERE WAS A NEWS REPORT STATING THAT A NUMBER OF CURRENCIES WERE GOING TO RE-VALUE, SPECIFICALLY STATING DINAR AND DONG An email I received today: I have gotten some calls tonight 2/4. All saying about the same thing.. There was a reason for the hold up.. RV should have went today I was told, O stepped in and slow, But did not get it stopped. ( That is what I was told by more then 2 or 3 contacts) Said we would have your RV on Thu. the 7th that is this week. I hope they are right this time..

My Dong is gonna rise!!!!. Hallalouya!!!!! . It hasnt risen in such along time. Hmmm what will I do with it .

Oh yeah Now I remember

New socks smile.gif

• Upvote 2

"to put it on the screens" LMAO!!!!!

I wished I knew where a "screen" was near me because I would sit and stare at it!!

My Dong is gonna rise!!!!. Hallalouya!!!!! . It hasnt risen in such along time. Hmmm what will I do with it .

Oh yeah Now I remember

New socks smile.gif

If the IQD rises so will my dong!!!!!!!hooaaawwwww!!!!!

Oh yeah Now I remember

New socks smile.gif

Hey Dog;

I think you may have confused me with BettyBoop (hope so).

Think she is looking for a rise soon...

Better get to the eye Dr quick. lol

Edited by RVWITHME

Where is Uneek ? when we need her.. :)/> so the secret agent spoke...what about the "wife in the know all" ???

Exactly what I was thinking except could be Secret service guy is wife in the knows husband LOL

Oh yeah Now I remember

New socks smile.gif

never a bad day when the DONG rises!

WITH ALL DUE RESPECT, I have not been here a long time, but with the Gurus out of control, this is only a 5th-day member post member, don't bet the house on it, IMO.

Welcome to the ride.

This Bank story is just not as good as Hoosiers post...lol...

I thought it was pretty good! Mine didn't have secret service, or uncles, or winks etc...but then again, I was just eating breakfast and talking with a friend...and sharing what I thought relevant to our investment. I wish mine would have had some black oops, and 3 letter agencies in it!! My morning would have been more exciting than it was!! God Bless! +1 for ya...Thanks for posting!

• Upvote 2

I thought it was pretty good! Mine didn't have secret service, or uncles, or winks etc...but then again, I was just eating breakfast and talking with a friend...and sharing what I thought relevant to our investment. I wish mine would have had some black oops, and 3 letter agencies in it!! My morning would have been more exciting than it was!! God Bless! +1 for ya...Thanks for posting!

hoosier1470 - Keep on posting dear - I truly appreciate that you shared - Thank you

I have been around DinarVets for awhile and have seen many Bank stories but hoosier I have to say - yours was and is probably the most exciting. Keep it up and keep sharing!!!

• Upvote 3