Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV Not Happen Until mid 2014.

The RV may not happen until mid 2014. How do I know that ?....I don't. Gurus have been saying for 2 years now that it will happen next week then they say next month. Deadlines have come and gone. Bottom line Gurus are wrong! 100% of the time. Now many are saying we are weeks away some say days away. People...they dont know and never have. So why did I say it may not happen until 2014? I said it for your own good! To shock you into reality. To keep you from getting your hopes up about it happening next week or tommorrow. Sooooo..hopefully my title shocked you...pissed you off back into reality. Just remember ...I did it for your own good. :D

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 26

The RV may not happen until mid 2014. How do I know that ?....I don't. Gurus have been saying for 2 years now that it will happen next week then they say next month. Deadlines have come and gone. Bottom line Gurus are wrong! 100% of the time. Now many are saying we are weeks away some say days away. People...they dont know and never have. So why did I say it may not happen until 2014? I said it for your own good! To shock you into reality. To keep you from getting your hopes up about it happening next week or tommorrow. Sooooo..hopefully my title shocked you...pissed you off back into reality. Just remember ...I did it for your own good. :D/>

The ten year plan ends this April,I will be more interested after April

• Upvote 1

The RV may not happen until mid 2014. How do I know that ?....I don't. Gurus have been saying for 2 years now that it will happen next week then they say next month. Deadlines have come and gone. Bottom line Gurus are wrong! 100% of the time. Now many are saying we are weeks away some say days away. People...they dont know and never have. So why did I say it may not happen until 2014? I said it for your own good! To shock you into reality. To keep you from getting your hopes up about it happening next week or tommorrow. Sooooo..hopefully my title shocked you...pissed you off back into reality. Just remember ...I did it for your own good. :D/>

GEE GOLLY THANKS DAD!!!

Not really..what a waste of bandwidth.At least when the gooroos are horribly wrong they entertain us with their insane predictions.

You have failed on all counts.

• Downvote 1

The RV may not happen until mid 2014. How do I know that ?....I don't. Gurus have been saying for 2 years now that it will happen next week then they say next month. Deadlines have come and gone. Bottom line Gurus are wrong! 100% of the time. Now many are saying we are weeks away some say days away. People...they dont know and never have. So why did I say it may not happen until 2014? I said it for your own good! To shock you into reality. To keep you from getting your hopes up about it happening next week or tommorrow. Sooooo..hopefully my title shocked you...pissed you off back into reality. Just remember ...I did it for your own good. biggrin.gif

hahaha ok you did it for our own good. Looks like you got 21 negs for your own good.

I didnt add to them though the way I figure it 21 is enough to shock you into reality smile.gif

• Upvote 2

I purchased my first 5 million in 1995 and have also purchased more dinar since than.

I have seen dates come and go, guru's come and go...

I am still waiting for the RV to happen.

If any of you are questioning this topic, just go back and read all of the posts between august and march of each year...

Better yet, read all of the posts that have ever been written on the RV...

B.

• Upvote 1

I hit the WRONG button by mistake...it should have been a minus! It is sad that you are not happy and very upset. So much so that you feel the need to bring others into

Your negative energy. We know that this is a speculative investment and it can go either way. So if you cannot afford to be in it either financially or emotionally perhaps

That is a sign for you to cash out and find another investment that you can be happy in. No body has the right to tell others how to feel or on this case give them a "reality check". Remember, what you put out is what you get back. I hope that you can find your happy space again and dare to dream big again. Peace.

• Downvote 1