Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

R. V tonight @ 11:59pm

BETTYBOOP

so if at 12:01 when he's wrong yet again, any Terry Tripe should be perma- banned from the rumor board....

I'm sure you've been told what a Rumor is why does it matter who came up with it? Why would you ban anyone for putting a Rumor in a Rumor section seem to me like a attack on OUR friend for bringing something they found of interest. Not sure if that was your intent just my perception is all.

I'm not sure I believe this one but thanks Betty for keeping us grounded. Lord knows I don't want to go over there to find out new RUMORS, I like that folks bring it here to people I trust to decipher it.

TerryK: Look at this message.....just received a call the R. V is happening tonight .... 11:59pm......rate $3:42.

emot-LMAO.gif terry just can not give up on calling this! Enjoy the entertainment. Mind you if he is ever right we will all die with our legs in the air! laugh.gifsmile.gif

GREAT!!!! I have direct Dinar depositlaugh.gif -Peace

I'm sure you've been told what a Rumor is why does it matter who came up with it? Why would you ban anyone for putting a Rumor in a Rumor section seem to me like a attack on OUR friend for bringing something they found of interest. Not sure if that was your intent just my perception is all.

I'm not sure I believe this one but thanks Betty for keeping us grounded. Lord knows I don't want to go over there to find out new RUMORS, I like that folks bring it here to people I trust to decipher it.

Yes, I believe bringing these repetititve liars schtick/pumping over an over again to this board is a waste of everyones time.....A rumor isn't necessarily a lie . Rumors should have a scintilla of fact as a basis. These guys just make this stuff up to play on newbies emotions...... Prevaricating over and over should not be placed on this board. If it was my board I'd ban anything posted by these chumps and instruct my mods to police it.

Yes, I believe bringing these repetititve liars schtick/pumping over an over again to this board is a waste of everyones time.....A rumor isn't necessarily a lie . Rumors should have a scintilla of fact as a basis. These guys just make this stuff up to play on newbies emotions...... Prevaricating over and over should not be placed on this board. If it was my board I'd ban anything posted by these chumps and instruct my mods to police it.

I don't think anyone here at DV takes anything GET Team,Okie,Steve,Barack..........etc says seriously. Entertainment only-peace

HMM, we are going to Vegas this weekend to see George Strait and watch the Superbowl Sunday (go MICHAEL OEHR!!)....BETTER LOAD UP SOME DINAR AND TAKE IT WITH US !! Our son (16 mos old) watches Blindside twice a day and hates cartoons, thinking he might have a thing for Sandra Bullock, his mother is in denial, she just thinks he likes football....GO TEAM :rolleyes:/>/>

Edited by kobhe911
  • Upvote 1

Guess I'll head home and stick my legs up in the air, so that just in case he's right me and betty Boop will be ready!

RV,RV,RV.....BEFORE MIDNIGHT!

What will you be waiting for with your legs in the air? Pretty sure we already know about Betty and it probably ain't you. lol (humor)

• Upvote 3

Cool well thanks for your opinion ........................................ also glad it is not your site............................... I just can't recall you ever being positive about this investment so wanted to express my opinion seeing we are all allowed. :twocents::reading1:

You need to understand that TerryK isn't trying to get it right. He isn't guessing or relaying intel. He's just lying. He does it to generate traffic to his site, and he's not the only one who does that.

Well Duh............nothing new here move along. Imagine that a website soliciting for business..........stop the presses. Not only that most companies if not all do some sort of advertising to create floor traffic. Those evil companies-peace

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You need to understand that TerryK isn't trying to get it right. He isn't guessing or relaying intel. He's just lying. He does it to generate traffic to his site, and he's not the only one who does that.

I completely agree with you Doc. I don't know why others can't see that. Obviously, no reasonable human being would post so irresponsibly. It's painfully obvious his motivation. I personally know of some of his mods who are having their bills paid by him (rent, elec, water etc.) to keep the rumors flowing and supporting him.

• Upvote 4

I completely agree with you Doc. I don't know why others can't see that. Obviously, no reasonable human being would post so irresponsibly. It's painfully obvious his motivation. I personally know of some of his mods who are having their bills paid by him (rent, elec, water etc.) to keep the rumors flowing and supporting him.

Wow you don't know if their excepting applications for mods do you. smile.gif

• Upvote 4

wow SWFloridaGuy Ive been here awhile now and read some crazy stuff but have to say that takes the cake my friend!! yes this is the rumor section but I guess we can't police everything,so glad we have people like yourself that can tell us the truth of behind the doors going's on,anyway thanks for the inside scoop as I don't go on any other sites,thanks ron

But Wait.... There's More from TerryK...

This just in:

"1-31-2013 Intel Guru TerryK ANYONE HEARD THAT CNBC JUST ANNOUNCED THE RV TOMORROW FOR IRAQ? -

JUST GOT A CALL ABOUT THAT, SO GO CHECK IT OUT AND ALSO HEARING THAT THAT RATE IS ABOVE 10.

[Now that would make no sense - Everyone would be buying?] I KNOW BUT THINK WHO WOULD UNDERSTAND

THAT STATEMENT OTHER THAN US THAT IRAQ WILL BE RE EVAL ITS CURRENCY TOMORROW,

WHO WOULD OR HOW WOULD THEY GET THE CURRENCY ANYWAY. SO THAT’S THE CALL I JUST GOT - I DON’T KNOW IF IT’S REAL."