Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BREAKING NEWS State of Law source: Maliki will request dissolve government, Parliament

deniscanada

BREAKING NEWS State of Law source: Maliki will request dissolve government, Parliament

04/01/2013 19:29:00

Baghdad (NINA) – Source at the State of Law Alliance said that within the next two days, Prime Minister, Nuri al-Malili, will submit a request to dissolve the Government and Parliament.

The source added that Maliki will submit his request to Vice President, Khoda'yir al-Khuza'e, being the President's representative. / End.

http://www.ninanews.com/English/News_Details.asp?ar95_VQ=GFGMIJ

• Upvote 1

04/01/2013 19:29:00

Baghdad (NINA) – Source at the State of Law Alliance said that within the next two days, Prime Minister, Nuri al-Malili, will submit a request to dissolve the Government and Parliament.

The source added that Maliki will submit his request to Vice President, Khoda'yir al-Khuza'e, being the President's representative. / End.

http://www.ninanews.com/English/News_Details.asp?ar95_VQ=GFGMIJ

And replace with what?? This doesn't make sense. How does he have the power to do this?

Its his way of saying he has no confidence in Congress or Parliment, so he just wants to get rid of them and do everything himself. :P/>

-

One of the stipulations for them to RI/RV the currency is a stable govt., or so I thought. Man, everyday another bump in the road.

• Upvote 3

This will prompt a response from Allawi, Sadr, and practically every other bloc leader, maybe even Talabani, to have an emergency meeting to decide how to go about deliberating on the process of developing talks to resolve issues in future meetings. But hopefully not and they just kick him out without any violence and appoint someone who fully seats all ministers, implements Erbil 100% and signals for an increase in the value of the dinar without any redenomination.

• Upvote 5

There was an article yesterday, that said they want to meet on Sunday for a no confidence vote. This may be Maliki's way of responding to that. He knows he does not have the power to get rid of everyone, so he is playing his bluff, not that anyone there cares much. I think, at this point Maliki's days are numbered.

They will have to have a early election, and that in itself will probably slow this down, even more, but in the end, Iraq may be a better place, and we may see an even higher RV!!

Go RV!!!

:):):)

• Upvote 6

This will prompt a response from Allawi, Sadr, and practically every other bloc leader, maybe even Talabani, to have an emergency meeting to decide how to go about deliberating on the process of developing talks to resolve issues in future meetings. But hopefully not and they just kick him out without any violence and appoint someone who fully seats all ministers, implements Erbil 100% and signals for an increase in the value of the dinar without any redenomination.

I like your way of thinking; Unfortunately I expect the scenerio you just described to occur.......

post-27264-135732918961_thumb.jpg

i dont understand al the remnants of all those people in iraqs history should be able to get along ... lets see the assyrian empire .. the roman empire the..babylonian empire . .. they been fighting for 12 thousand years now .. you would think someone would say uncle ... i guess when theres only one person left he can just blow himself up all by himself . then there will be peace .. finally

• Upvote 1

Watch what u read coming out of Iraq il say that. If Maliki think for one second he can single handly bring down the government and parliament the guy is delusional its not going to occur more than likely Maliki is GONE!!! this is the final straw. Lets see what unfolds or how he will try to slither his way out of this mess.

• Upvote 6

Watch what u read coming out of Iraq il say that. If Maliki think for one second he can single handly bring down the government and parliament the guy is delusional its not going to occur more than likely Maliki is GONE!!! this is the final straw. Lets see what unfolds or how he will try to slither his way out of this mess.

:lol:/>

I know....Maliki is a snake!!! He makes Sadr look like a good guy!!!! :lol:/>

Eventually, his hunger for power and control, will finish him off! Sooner, the better!! At this point, I really am not optimistic for an RV, with Maliki in power. I hope they get him out, and get the new GOI in place, so we can get the RV!!!

Go RV!!

B)/> B)/> B)/>

• Upvote 3

Does anyone seriously believe that this could be going on rite now

and not one of the main stream media in our country isn't going with it?

From the emergency meeting to Allawi calling for the removal of M. to M.

calling for dissolving of parliament. This is smoke to hide something huge.

Or we've been had.

• Upvote 3