Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stryker: 2 Different Articles Have Caused An Extension In My RV Prediction!

DinarThug

I my self feel that nobody nos if or when its going to happen, there is so much B/S that has been posted by the Gurus and the news net works from Iraq, its going down , oh no its been set back . These Rag heads don't have a clue as to what there doing or when unless the US government tells them or shows them. We are just puppets on a string waiting for something to happen. It may never happen or it could happen today or tomorrow No body nos. rolleyes.gif

"Nobody Knows".. dat's right Biker.... unsure.gif

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=OYJB3GULTZs

Thanks for the post Thug!!! wink.gif

Just gotta add one thing.. it's time boyz.. way past time... to "GIT-R-DUN"!!! biggrin.gif

• Upvote 1

Thanks thug. Tell the gurus to buy some crystals. They might actually get something right. 

But don't get two crystals at one time. The answer is much harder to interpret. Three of them . . . . gets ridiculous because the start fighting about which one has the right answer.

Goose feathers???? Am I getting tarred and feathered or pampered??? Lmao

goose feathers are very soft .....and when you put a lot of them together and applied correctly across the leg or back.....well....oooOOOOoOOOOO

as far as being tared?? I'll leave that for my driveway

have a great Birthday

• Upvote 1

It's Him ! ;)/>

B)/> B)/> B)/>

Stryker is a good man who is highly intelligent. I personally have no problems with him predicting the potential RV. He puts more time and effort into this investment than most here including me. People here that talk bad about him have no clue as to what they are talking about! There are some here that think they know everything that actually know nothing. The ones I'm talking about know who they are. I will continue to follow Stryker as I do Adam & Breitling. I dont care what those others here say as they are irrelevant.

• Upvote 5

Stryker is a good man who is highly intelligent. I personally have no problems with him predicting the potential RV. He puts more time and effort into this investment than most here including me. People here that talk bad about him have no clue as to what they are talking about! There are some here that think they know everything that actually know nothing. The ones I'm talking about know who they are. I will continue to follow Stryker as I do Adam & Breitling. I dont care what those others here say as they are irrelevant.

Absolutely true.

There are those few that must jump on someone for a variety of reasons and they are the ones that usually bring little to the table..... except complaining about others opinions. Stryker is the hardest working guy I know in dinarland !

Quad B)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1