Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Raise The Price Of The Iraqi Dinar Against The Dollar As Possible

yota691

WOW.... Good morning Yota and DV... Yoto I am thinking this is the best and most black and white article ever, and with the ones yesterday.... All we need is a rate..and Im sure that will come as a surprise... But dam, this is great!!!!!...GO RV!!!~~~ :cigar:

GM hammer911 you reckon this spell it out better then one yesterday!! :lol: to many article for something not to change!! One day Soon..oe I just said that word!!

• Upvote 5

Well it has all ready been proven in the passed yrs that there fiscal yr and ours are the same, we set up there Gov remember. They celebrate there new yr at a different time but there policy yr is the same as ours. Just my thoughts but you watch, USA goes off the cliff as intended by OBAMMA, Iraq RVS and OBAMMA comes out a hero smelling like a Rose, and you give up Half you earnings to Uncle Sam LOL. Isn't politics wonderful.. :huh::rolleyes:

• Upvote 4

GM hammer911 you reckon this spell it out better then one yesterday!! :lol:/> to many article for something not to change!! One day Soon..oe I just said that word!!

I recon I think so any way neighbor.... With all the reading I been seeing the last week or so... I think they will RV just to piss Shabs off some what... And to make it look like M. had some thing to do with it.... He and shabs have personal feelings between them... I am thinking this will play into the plot.....JMO....GO RV!!!~~~ :twocents:

Well it has all ready been proven in the passed yrs that there fiscal yr and ours are the same, we set up there Gov remember. They celebrate there new yr at a different time but there policy yr is the same as ours. Just my thoughts but you watch, USA goes off the cliff as intended by OBAMMA, Iraq RVS and OBAMMA comes out a hero smelling like a Rose, and you give up Half you earnings to Uncle Sam LOL. Isn't politics wonderful.. :huh:/> :rolleyes:/>

I am not american so I have to take it that the USA fiscal year starts on 1st Jan.

Hello Sandy,

I believe it starts October 1 and ends Sept 30

This gives elected Congressmen, who begin office in January, time to participate in the budget process for the next fiscal year. After they start office, the President submits the budget for that next year by the first Monday in February. Congress, including the newly elected officials, has until September 30 of that calendar year to approve the budget. If it doesn't, then some non-essential government agencies may start to shut down. Usually Congress will enact temporary measures to keep the government running until they work out their disagreements about the budget.

• Upvote 1

Every time I read an article like this, and the ones posted yesterday, hope returns for this investment. We just need to pray that this Christmas and New Years season will be a time to fill the stockings on the fireplace.

Oh Boy! Christmas in the Tropics! :twothumbs:

-

• Upvote 2

Well it has all ready been proven in the passed yrs that there fiscal yr and ours are the same, we set up there Gov remember. They celebrate there new yr at a different time but there policy yr is the same as ours. Just my thoughts but you watch, USA goes off the cliff as intended by OBAMMA, Iraq RVS and OBAMMA comes out a hero smelling like a Rose, and you give up Half you earnings to Uncle Sam LOL. Isn't politics wonderful.. :huh:/> :rolleyes:/>

I agree with you Biker.

Oh my Yota, you just keep it coming. Lots of good stuff. Great article. Hope we don't have to read the same thing for another 6 months. They say it and they mull it for months. Then they decide to postpone. But this looks pretty promising. But the scary part is why did they advertise it? This is like giving the company secrets away. I had better shut up and maybe not look a gift horse in the mouth. smile.gif

• Upvote 2

Lopsters are running for cover now.

This article has nothing to do with deleting three zeroes. so, this isnt a question of will it lop or not. this article is about the market rate of approx. 1220 and that they plan on doing something. so, i wouldnt be taking jabs just yet. The question will be what action and how much. this could be a move to 1100 or 1000, before they lop in supposedly 2014. Dont count them chickens yet.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

This article has nothing to do with deleting three zeroes. so, this isnt a question of will it lop or not. this article is about the market rate of approx. 1220 and that they plan on doing something. so, i wouldnt be taking jabs just yet. The question will be what action and how much. this could be a move to 1100 or 1000, before they lop in supposedly 2014. Dont count them chickens yet.

LOL, yep ur right. There will be plenty of time to boast once whatever happens,happens.........by either side-peace

TRUE!! It is not over yet, Lobsters and Pro Rv always are so quick to say it will happen this day because of bla bla... To me that's just garbage. At this point I don't trust Iraq or any Guru talk. And not to sound rude but even Adam has no solid info, not one person has a clue when it will happen . just my two cents

• Upvote 4

Hello Sandy,

I believe it starts October 1 and ends Sept 30

Sorry I was being a bit sarcastic, not normal. I know USA is 1st Oct and Iraq is 1st Jan, just a bit fed up with the know alls that never do any research.

Well it has all ready been proven in the passed yrs that there fiscal yr and ours are the same, we set up there Gov remember. They celebrate there new yr at a different time but there policy yr is the same as ours. Just my thoughts but you watch, USA goes off the cliff as intended by OBAMMA, Iraq RVS and OBAMMA comes out a hero smelling like a Rose, and you give up Half you earnings to Uncle Sam LOL. Isn't politics wonderful.. huh.gifrolleyes.gif

... Giant Hand Palm!!! rolleyes.gif

311272_230286293769118_576343353_n.jpg

• Upvote 1