Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Med Has Intel That It Will RV On Wednesday That He Can't Discuss !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting With Mimes Since Nobody's Talkin' !

Med (14:37:28): I HAVE BEEN IN AND OUT BUT PAYING VERY CLOSE ATTENTION TO WHAT TRANSPIRED SINCE I PUT THE KISS OF DEATH OUT I LOVED THE QUICK ACTION AND RESPONSES NOT ONLY BY OUR TOP PEOPLE BUT FROM THE UN AND OTHERS

pballone: Glad I didn;t read it this morning, I would have got nothing done. What happened? Ok I will go read it later.

guardian: fabricated as shabibi said, but there may be others involved, but not shabibi imo

pballone: I have a lot of trust in Shabs

Med: YES GUARDIAN

guardian: no need to take him down for what others did, he needs to maintain the cbi if they did anything at all, waiting for proof

GAU-8: looks like Turkey has banned all Syrian flights over there country now, things heating up

Med: WELL REMEMBER TURKEY IS AN ALLY OF THE US LONGTIME

GAU-8: turkey has moved tanks and artillary to the boarder also, Assad about to get the beat down!

Med: HI CHEEKS

Cheeks: hey head hoser

Med: ALL OK

Cheeks: yea cool now

Med: GOOD YOU ****8 YOU HAD ME WORRIED

Cheeks: this is like what the **** but all good down here

Med: I WILL BE HONEST OK IF I WAS IN ANYONE ELSES SPOT BUT MINE I WOULD BE PULLING MY HAIR OUT BUT I AM SCREWED I CANT HAVE ANY EMOTION OR I LOSE CONTROL OF THE SITE

Cheeks: yea i know

Med: AND WHAT HAS TO BE DONE TO RESOLVE THIS STUFF

pballone: Boy I am really glad I didn't see it now, what in the world happened?

Med: I HAD HARRY AND GUARDIAN TO REMEDY IT WELL PB I WAS UP EARLY AND WAS FIRST TO POST

ramesh: Med i want to no marshal plan is ends on 15th of this month

Med: TOMORROW IT ENDS I FOUND ON THE GAZETTE PB THAT THEY HAD PUT OUT ARREST WARRANTS FOR SHABIBI AND TWO OTHERS IN CBI THEN THEY PUT OUT HE HAD ESCAPED THE COUNTRY NOW THIS WAS ALL IN THE GAZETTE WHICH AS WE KNOW IS THE OFFICIAL NEWS SOURCE WELL IT WAS TRUE BUT

pballone: OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Med: ONE JUDGE SAID WAIT A MINUTE THIS ISNT RIGHT I WAS MISLEAD AND THEN THE UN

Cheeks: pb it was bad thats all

Med: AND OTHER INTERNATIONAL GOT INVOLVED AND IT WAS REVOKED

ramesh: so we mit see RV by 17 th of this month

Med: RAMESH

Cheeks: Ramesh

pballone: Ramesh

Med: HOW DID YOU FIND OUT ABOUT THE 17TH STOP I ONLY THOUGHT I KNEW THAT I NEVER DISCUSSED IT WITH ANYONE I ONLY WAS WATCHING FOR IT IF YOU FIGURED IT OUT ON YOUR OWN THAT IS PRETTY DARN GOOD

TXCPA: I'm available on the 17th. Of every month from now on.

Med: LOL

Cheeks: me too

pballone: OOOOOPPPPPPS Ramesh, stealing Meds thunder

ksdunlap: me 3

Med: NO NO THAT IS OK I HAVE KNOWN ABOUT IT FOR ABOUT 2 WKS ONLY

Cheeks: i think 17th was not to come up

Med: IN A PHONE CONFERENCE I HAD ON THE QT I GAVE MY WORD I WAS TOTALLY CAUGHT OFF GUARD HERE EXCELLENT WORK RAMESH

guardian: i like it anyway

Med: SO DO I I AM SORRY GANG I DIDNT WANT TO KEEP IT FROM ANYONE BUT I HONESTLY DIDNT KNOW HOW TO EXPLAIN IT

Cheeks: spill the beans med

Med: WITHOUT TELLING HOW I GOT IT

guardian: just being cautious

Med: I CANNOT CHEEKS

ramesh: Thanks Med

Med: I AM YW RAMESH

Cheeks: will ramesh can if he can

Med: HE CERTAINLY CAN HAVE THE FLOOR TO DISCUSS

TXCPA: Need to know basis and I don't need to now (until the 17th)

Med: I HAVE TO RUN TO THE GARAGE LOL TY TXCPA

Cheeks: it keep you out

Med: I AM BUILDING A MICROWAVE CART FOR CINDY SHE WANTS IT ALL FANCY SO I HAVE ALOT OF ROUTING TO DO AND LAMINATING

Cheeks: well meds in the garage

Med: OH YES LOL

Cheeks: watch out

Med: I WILL LEAVE THIS ON FOR ME AND BE IN AND OUT TAKE CARE ALL

guardian: don't leave now...you may need to do damage control j/k

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Or he could just take the right ones on the correct day, dude look at the letters on the little tray, S,M,T,W,T,F,S. Of course if he mixes the anti-depressants with the stimulants he could end up with OKIE-dontknow-itis not to be confused with he may just get Hammermaned :o

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

And when it doesn't happen on the 17th we'll get some lame but secret reason that it didn't happen. This guy has been calling it for months and years....and he's always been cocky, condescending, ........AND WRONG.

Med puts out there he knows things....when he doesnt. he misleads....and somehow someone decided....his words are intel. its really sad....that a guy who isguessing...is acting like he knows intel and information

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 4

Okay... my only question would be.... Why in the world would you go to the trouble of building a cart out of wood you have to router to make pretty and nice in all fitting together beautifully.... and then laminate it !!!! Ughhhhh Ewwwwww

Are you making out of CDX / flooring plywood??!!??

Hopefully you are selecting a nice wood grain and not that clear white with gold sparkle stars.... :D

• Upvote 4

ok Med ...... I am quitting my job on Wednesday morning so I can go to the bank by Saturday and cash in one million Dinar..... You gave us a date, but not a rate...... What do I do if you are wrong, Gomer? Can I get my job back? I am hanging on your every word.................... NOT

Oh, by the way.... I STILL enjoy the ride with y'all,

Thanks,

Art

• Upvote 1

1) "Cheeks", lol I do NOT want to see that avatar!

2) Has Med 'called it' before, or is this a first for him?

He has, and did apologize when it didn't happen. His U.S.T. source apparently had read Okie intel, and called Med. Not telling Med where he got the info. Med called it though without asking for details. Lost some credibility there.

I do still read him and mailman just cuz though. :)

We think Maliki should get out, Obama should get out, why do these sites keep these incompetent guru's on their sites? I don't know Med that much but he's got 1 chance with me....1 chance....D....R...e..Capps should do the same..go RV!!!.

Now that's just good stuff right there. Med needs more than one chance. He doesn't call it everyday, but he is entertaining none the less. Sonny1 knows, and likes him. They seem to talk back and forth quite a bit. :)

• Upvote 1

He has, and did apologize when it didn't happen. His U.S.T. source apparently had read Okie intel, and called Med. Not telling Med where he got the info. Med called it though without asking for details. Lost some credibility there.

I do still read him and mailman just cuz though. :)

Now that's just good stuff right there. Med needs more than one chance. He doesn't call it everyday, but he is entertaining none the less. Sonny1 knows, and likes him. They seem to talk back and forth quite a bit. :)

Seriously?

If I wanted to hear Smokie Dokies BS I would look it up myself.Okie is 100% trash and nothing more than a filthy conman.

And if Meds 'sources' have to resort to getting intel from the likes of Okie;then by extension his own research is garbage.

When people look into intel they are thinking that the source may have at least some form of influence or power in which they might have heard something valuable.

Some Guru schmuck telling us what he heard from a friend that listens to and gets intel from another Guru Schmuck is completely worthless information

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I have cracked the code Med! Turkey has banned CHEEKS head hoser, HARRY AND GUARDIAN TO REMEDY PB OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ONE JUDGE SAID WAIT A MINUTE THIS ISNT RIGHT REMEMBER TURKEY IS AN ALLY OF THE US LONGTIME. RAMESH OOOOOPPPPPPS Ramesh, stealing Meds will ramesh can if he can HE CERTAINLY CAN HAVE THE FLOOR TO DISCUSS. well meds in the garage BUILDING A MICROWAVE.

OR

On the 17th you will have built a microwave of ramesh for stealing meds then a harry guardian will be able to turn peanut-butter into turkey. Am I right?

• Upvote 2

Seriously?

If I wanted to hear Smokie Dokies BS I would look it up myself.Okie is 100% trash and nothing more than a filthy conman.

And if Meds 'sources' have to resort to getting intel from the likes of Okie;then by extension his own research is garbage.

When people look into intel they are thinking that the source may have at least some form of influence or power in which they might have heard something valuable.

Some Guru schmuck telling us what he heard from a friend that listens to and gets intel from another Guru Schmuck is completely worthless information

Hey, just telling the story the way I remember it. I hear you loud and clear. I quit reading guru stuff six months into this, and I've been invested since '09, but I like Med. He told the truth at least when he was wrong, and honestly I think he will be wrong this time too. That's neither here nor there as far as I'm concerned. He isn't the gauge I'm using for when I think this will happen. :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1