Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Med Calls It !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Dancing The Macarena !

8-16-2012 Newshound Guru Med WE ARE NOT REALLY LOOKING FOR ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, IT IS SET AND ALL I AM LOOKING FOR IS THE EXCHANGE RATE.

8-16-2012 Newshound Guru Mailman17 IT TRULY APPEARS WE ONLY WAIT FOR THE TRIGGER NOW. ARTICLES...ENCOURAGE THIS...INCLUDING THE ONE TODAY REFERRING TO KUWAITS SIGN OFF BY THE END OF THE YEAR, ADD TO THAT THE MINISTERS, ART 140 AND THE HCL ON PARLIAMENTS AGENDA RIGHT AFTER [EID AL FITR] , WHICH ENDS AUG 23RD. AS FAR AS WE KNOW THE NA IS ONBOARD.

8-15-2012 Newshound Guru Mailman17 THE NEWS TELLS US THEY ALL ARE ONBOARD AND FINALLY THE GOI SEEMS TO BE GETTING TO WHERE THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN 2 YEARS AGO. IN A NUTSHELL...I LIKE VERY MUCH WHATS GOING DOWN RIGHT NOW...AND ITS COMING FAST AS A WHOLE WE ARE EXACTLY WHERE WE WANT TO BE. WE TRULY ARE THIS TIME...IMO...ALMOST HOME.

Thug Note: Hey Macarena !

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 3

Thanks Dinar Thug! It's been a while since I posted (although I continued my plus drive bys throughout the summer). It looks like this ride may soon come to and end! Thug, thanks for always making me laugh and to all the newshounds who bring and break down the news for DV. What an honor it's been to be on this ride with you guys. Some nights I laughed do hard at some of your posts, you guys have no idea! Regardless of the outcome (as an aside, I still think this ends well for us), I have learned a ton and I can truly say it's been a pleasure! It will be an even bigger pleasure when this darn thing RVs!

What will I do when I don't start and end my day with DV after the RV? Oh right, I will be on a permanent vacation...Now go RV already! :D

• Upvote 8

Plus one canucklady my thoughts exactly this has been fun and very informative...most appreciated folks.... :D

Aw! Thank you!

Thank You Thuggie biggrin.gif I love the Macarena dance! Is Trigger the stick pony your partner? laugh.gif

Hello Canuklady smile.gif

SgtFuryUSCZ Girls ***/// smile.gif

It's great to see you!!!

Hi Maggie! Love your posts!

• Upvote 1

Canuklady'16 August 2012 - 11:49 AM

Thanks Dinar Thug! It's been a while since I posted (although I continued my plus drive bys throughout the summer). It looks like this ride may soon come to and end! Thug, thanks for always making me laugh and to all the newshounds who bring and break down the news for DV. What an honor it's been to be on this ride with you guys. Some nights I laughed do hard at some of your posts, you guys have no idea! Regardless of the outcome (as an aside, I still think this ends well for us), I have learned a ton and I can truly say it's been a pleasure! It will be an even bigger pleasure when this darn thing RVs!

What will I do when I don't start and end my day with DV after the RV? Oh right, I will be on a permanent vacation...Now go RV already! :D

Canuklady, could not have said it any better myself - I've laughed some nights until my sides hurt - all the crazy and fun peeps on this site, and how witty - it's the best. :hug:

• Upvote 2

You know, this is all too silly to believe. I've been in this "investment" for four months and all the sites that deal with it regurgitate the same BS.

Welcome Buckaroo,

First and foremost- Only listen to the so called Gurus for laughs.

There are many educated folks here so have a look around and try to learn what you can.

Im partial to the news section and enjoy playing this game.

Have fun and try not to think about it to much as it leads to a ailment known as Dinar Burnout.

Go Shabs!!

• Upvote 2

CNN. Broadcasting While Dancing The Macarena !

8-16-2012 Newshound Guru Med WE ARE NOT REALLY LOOKING FOR ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, IT IS SET AND ALL I AM LOOKING FOR IS THE EXCHANGE RATE.

8-16-2012 Newshound Guru Mailman17 IT TRULY APPEARS WE ONLY WAIT FOR THE TRIGGER NOW. ARTICLES...ENCOURAGE THIS...INCLUDING THE ONE TODAY REFERRING TO KUWAITS SIGN OFF BY THE END OF THE YEAR, ADD TO THAT THE MINISTERS, ART 140 AND THE HCL ON PARLIAMENTS AGENDA RIGHT AFTER [EID AL FITR] , WHICH ENDS AUG 23RD. AS FAR AS WE KNOW THE NA IS ONBOARD.

8-15-2012 Newshound Guru Mailman17 THE NEWS TELLS US THEY ALL ARE ONBOARD AND FINALLY THE GOI SEEMS TO BE GETTING TO WHERE THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN 2 YEARS AGO. IN A NUTSHELL...I LIKE VERY MUCH WHATS GOING DOWN RIGHT NOW...AND ITS COMING FAST AS A WHOLE WE ARE EXACTLY WHERE WE WANT TO BE. WE TRULY ARE THIS TIME...IMO...ALMOST HOME.

Thug Note: Hey Macarena !

Has the thought crossed anyone's mind that, perhaps, disgustingly so, that "someone" has conveniently pulled some "strings" to coincide this long-awaited RV with November's election?

• Upvote 1