Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TONY - Iraqi President On TV Stating An RV Higher Than Under Saddam !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From "The Umbrella Room" - A Hot Dog Cart Across From The Bank !

8-1-2012 Intel Guru Tony I have to say on January 1st, I did not plan to be on this call on August 1, but it is what it is. From everything I got, the financial side is done, everything in Iraq is done...ready to go. I do think the banking system is ready and done. Yesterday in Iraq, they closed down some 160 exchangers so that the currency can stop being black marketed...yesterday they changed the law. Alot of people think it should have happened today. We know that this is not going into January. Because of the meetings that were held and the money that was transferred, it makes sense for them to do it. Hopefully we will see a breakthrough tonight or tomorrow, but if not we still know it is going to happen. We are really, really close.

8-2-2012 Intel Guru Tony [via millionairemoma] [Just watching Iraq TV. Conference with president just ended. Three ministers were with him. He said Iraqi Dinar will re-value higher than it was in the days of Saddam Hussein. He is on a minute to minute watch. WOW!!!!] TONY SAYS HE HAS CONFIRMED THAT HE HAS HEARD THIS FROM BOTH SIDES OF THE POND!

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 1

omgoodness DT, you're giving me heart palpations - no wait - maybe just the hiccups - :lol: :lol:

would that this was true and was happening now - +1 for making my heart beat faster........... :P

Even if it is true that they said this. Nothing has happened, so all their talk is propaganda:P.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

guru tony <_< no link ------- > not on any other sites :blink: lip sinc right :lol::o give us the link tony --- not the bailonoie :blink: this would create a big problem for the c.b.i. if they came out with this kind of statement ---- a rush too buy up all dinar possible ,, and drive down the specualtive market we are looking for { i.m.o.}

• Upvote 3

Even if it is true that they said this. Nothing has happened, so all their talk is propaganda:P.

Dr Smith - I know - but just fun to read - I take it all tongue in cheek and with a grain of salt - I just get a kick out of DT - and I get tired of everyone peeing in my post toasties - so I just laugh about the post realizing it is de nada, but made me smile. :lol:

• Upvote 1

HMMM.

Baghdad / term

A member of the Finance Committee on the Parliamentary Alsjeri the presence of information indicating that the banking offices of smuggling $ 4 billion through banking offices, calling the central bank to audit in the process of transfer of funds abroad.

He said Alsjeri told the independent press (Iba) that the information refers to the establishment of banking offices and companies, foreign exchange to transfer nearly $ 4 billion a month out of Iraq allegedly financing the importation of goods into the country, while we see entering a small percentage of these goods, which means the existence of suspicious and the smuggling of foreign currency.

He added that the matter requires more controls and to examine the conversion processes, and we think it's better to be opening credits for banking in Iraq according to the system (LC) to ensure that emptying the country of hard currency

and noted that the majority of these offices and companies managed by gangs in the state and senior politicians by their families or relatives, as is the use of forged documents on import contracts, etc., and these operations of a major corruption should take the relevant authorities to investigate them.

He noted that the citizens now began to lose confidence in the national currency, especially after multiple comments about the [coming currency] change [and subsequent] of lack of it [being manifest], and [citizens thus] became dependent on the savings in [and use of U.S.] dollars instead of the Iraqi dinar and this is unfortunate, and that the lifting of the zeroes from the currency will not change anything with all this money being smuggled to the outside.

stressed Alsjeri the need to pay attention to this matter, and work hard to reduce it in order to preserve the Iraqi economy collapse, and to preserve the Iraqi currency which have seen a relative improvement at the exchange rate against the dollar to fall back for seconds.

http://www.almadapaper.net/news.php?act ... w&id=69376

• Upvote 1

It's really sad. All these 'gu-wrongs' do is bait their group with new fiction tales for what reason? $Money$? An inflated ego in dangling that 'any day now' carrot in front of their mule teams? Wouldn't it be nice if perpetual liars, cons, and sociopaths in this country who take advantage of someone's trust were treated the same as crooks in other countries that lose a hand for every offense? Soon they would all go silent...and wouldn't that be refreshing.