Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

American banks depositing Dinars

ThorOfAsgard

I came across this about a week and a half ago, i did my own investigation and took the time to contact the wealth management divisions of WellsFargo, Citi and Chase. I have not recieved a response from any of them, this would be an awesome service and advantage for all of us, can anyone on this site confirm this is legit?

Saturday, March 3rd, 2012 | Posted by RJ Top 4 Dinar RV Banks – Taking IQD RV Matters Into Their Own Hands

Wed, Feb 29, 2012

Subject: Banks Take IQD RV In Their Own Hands

www.MorningLiberty.com

NEED TO CONFIRM THIS…

Today, February 29 leap year will go down as the most important day so far since we purchased the Iraqi dinar. I believe that we are extremely close to having our RV. But just as important, we now have confirmation from the four top US banks (Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Chase and CitiGroup) that they will in fact be participating in the dinar cash in. Tony from PTR has been working with the banks for sometime. The banks have been as frustrated as we dinar holders with the on-again, off-again RV. So the four major banks have decided to take matters into their own hands. For legal reasons, we believe they had to deny that they were going to be involved with the Iraqi dinar cash. But they know this has been causing a great deal of turmoil for the dinar holders and that has caused additional hostility towards the banking community. So they have set up an interim program, which I am told will work as follows:

• The banks will provide a list of private wealth managers with their location and their telephone numbers. These will not be local branches of their bank. They will be set up in regional facilities.• You will be able to set up an appointment to go into one of these select locations.• The bank will spell out exactly what the terms of the agreement will be whether they will pay the CBI rate, over the CBI rate, under the CBI.• If you agree, you can deposit your dinar in the bank and on the banks deposit slip it will show a 1 to 1 ratio for example 100,000 dinar will equal $100,000 (1 million dinar would equal $1 million)• The balance in the account is not and I repeat not accessible until the RV.• The agreement, which again will be in writing will clarify when the RV happens your account will be credited with what you have negotiated. Example CBI + $.50. These funds will be available instantly upon the RV.• As part of the package they will provide you with an unlimited debit card, which will be activated instantly when the RV takes place.• One bank will be offering one dollar over the CBI’s rate, and another two dollars over the CBI rate for certain brokerage accounts.• The local branches will not know anything about these programs. Please do not call the banks. It will not help you and will cause complications with their branches, which they have been lying to for the last few years.

Again I am not suggesting what you should do but I will tell you what I am going to do. Once the information is out this afternoon or tomorrow, I will take 100,000 dinar and set up a new wealth management account through this program. This will get me my debit card, so instantly upon the RV I will have cash. Then when the RV occurs I will spend a few hours looking at the different bank packages that will be available after the RV to determine where I will cash in the rest of my dinar.

Whether these packages are something you want to do or not, the real issue is why would the four major banks in our country tie up all of their private wealth management staff to meet with you to open up an account that normally has to be opened with $250,000, provide you with the black credit card which again in some banks requires a deposit of a half-million dollars. I have no idea what this will cost the banks to do, but they are willing to spend the money because they know that the Iraqi dinar is close to an RV and so should you.

Michael

I just realized i put this post in the wrong place, sorry about that.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 11

After you posted this earlier, I called my wife who works for Wells Fargo and had her inquire about this....it's totally false, no truth to it whatsoever...she even contacted the higher-ups in Private Banking, and the Foreign Exchange as well..NADA....this is just more BS and pumping from PTR.

. I'm sure if and when the RV does occur, and the IQD is internationally accepted, they will readliy accept the IQD just like any other currency. Just a word of warning, PTR is NOT a reliable source of information...beware with these guys is all I'm saying. Hope this helps!

Thank you for looking into it, i take everything i read about Dinar matters with a grain of salt, i never believe what i can't confirm for myself that's why i posted it here to get more people and sources to look into it. I've never heard of PTR before this, thanks for the warning about them.

• Upvote 5

the header { wealth management } meaning you deposit it all into an account ,,, and they get rid of it fast { madoff scamm } ........ think i`ll just hang on too mine and stand in line with the rest of dinar folks and ,,,,, see who is going too what r.v. party and when ;)

• Upvote 1

Thank you for looking into it, i take everything i read about Dinar matters with a grain of salt, i never believe what i can't confirm for myself that's why i posted it here to get more people and sources to look into it. I've never heard of PTR before this, thanks for the warning about them.

No worries!! :twothumbs:

I came across this about a week and a half ago, i did my own investigation and took the time to contact the wealth management divisions of WellsFargo, Citi and Chase. I have not recieved a response from any of them, this would be an awesome service and advantage for all of us, can anyone on this site confirm this is legit?

Saturday, March 3rd, 2012 | Posted by RJ Top 4 Dinar RV Banks – Taking IQD RV Matters Into Their Own Hands

Wed, Feb 29, 2012

Subject: Banks Take IQD RV In Their Own Hands

www.MorningLiberty.com

NEED TO CONFIRM THIS…

Today, February 29 leap year will go down as the most important day so far since we purchased the Iraqi dinar. I believe that we are extremely close to having our RV. But just as important, we now have confirmation from the four top US banks (Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Chase and CitiGroup) that they will in fact be participating in the dinar cash in. Tony from PTR has been working with the banks for sometime. The banks have been as frustrated as we dinar holders with the on-again, off-again RV. So the four major banks have decided to take matters into their own hands. For legal reasons, we believe they had to deny that they were going to be involved with the Iraqi dinar cash. But they know this has been causing a great deal of turmoil for the dinar holders and that has caused additional hostility towards the banking community. So they have set up an interim program, which I am told will work as follows:

• The banks will provide a list of private wealth managers with their location and their telephone numbers. These will not be local branches of their bank. They will be set up in regional facilities.• You will be able to set up an appointment to go into one of these select locations.• The bank will spell out exactly what the terms of the agreement will be whether they will pay the CBI rate, over the CBI rate, under the CBI.• If you agree, you can deposit your dinar in the bank and on the banks deposit slip it will show a 1 to 1 ratio for example 100,000 dinar will equal $100,000 (1 million dinar would equal $1 million)• The balance in the account is not and I repeat not accessible until the RV.• The agreement, which again will be in writing will clarify when the RV happens your account will be credited with what you have negotiated. Example CBI + $.50. These funds will be available instantly upon the RV.• As part of the package they will provide you with an unlimited debit card, which will be activated instantly when the RV takes place.• One bank will be offering one dollar over the CBI’s rate, and another two dollars over the CBI rate for certain brokerage accounts.• The local branches will not know anything about these programs. Please do not call the banks. It will not help you and will cause complications with their branches, which they have been lying to for the last few years.

Again I am not suggesting what you should do but I will tell you what I am going to do. Once the information is out this afternoon or tomorrow, I will take 100,000 dinar and set up a new wealth management account through this program. This will get me my debit card, so instantly upon the RV I will have cash. Then when the RV occurs I will spend a few hours looking at the different bank packages that will be available after the RV to determine where I will cash in the rest of my dinar.

Whether these packages are something you want to do or not, the real issue is why would the four major banks in our country tie up all of their private wealth management staff to meet with you to open up an account that normally has to be opened with $250,000, provide you with the black credit card which again in some banks requires a deposit of a half-million dollars. I have no idea what this will cost the banks to do, but they are willing to spend the money because they know that the Iraqi dinar is close to an RV and so should you.

Michael

I just realized i put this post in the wrong place, sorry about that.

The lie is exposed when he says "do not call the banks". Try me on this one. Go ahead and call the regional facility or office like he said.

If you do call, please let us know which phone number you called, which regional facility and the name of the person you spoke with. I think it would also help if we knew what this program was called.

Rediculous!!!

1. Big four deposits in Iraqi banks! HUH

2. setting up "special wealth management programs " for dinar investors" nice of them!

3 BUT DONT CALL THE LLOCAL BANKS --- It will only confuse them...Ha

What kind of a mind could create such a story?

It's ok newbie, we all fell for something at first. Ahhh, I remember waaaay back in '08, 'ol oakie called his first RV, on a Tuesday, then Thursday..... back then the b#ll$#it with the three letter agencies intervening, the black SUV's, the "Mission Impossible" intrigue and being informed by someone so connected to the "event" was exciting and we were all posting like school girls after their first date. And anybody who says they never fell for it, they don;t have the stones to tell the truth, and more importantly, cant laugh at themselves.

Keep digging, keep posting, grow thick skin and practice laughing at yourself....... :eyebrows:

• Upvote 2

On 9 june,yesterday my brother went to B O A, to check on depositing dinars into his account, he was told B O A does not deal with dinars at all, and will not deal with them in the future. This was an Atlanta B O A. another false rumor.

Even though the banks do say this, it might serve you well to reach out to the Private Banking sections, such as Wells Fargo, The Private Bank, or Boas Wealth Management Division, Merrill Lynch Edge. The conversations are much different, and although they "may" not sell dinar at the present time, trust me, they are very much aware of the situation, and the second the currency is recognized internationally it will be a different dialog anyway . So the answer you received was a correct answer from the side of the banking division that really wouldn't know anything more than whats been spit out for them to currently say. Nothing more nothing less. Maybe they let him/her "deposit those dinar into his /her personal safety deposit box" thats kind of a deposit... :lol:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Even though the banks do say this, it might serve you well to reach out to the Private Banking sections, such as Wells Fargo, The Private Bank, or Boas Wealth Management Division, Merrill Lynch Edge. The conversations are much different, and although they "may" not sell dinar at the present time, trust me, they are very much aware of the situation, and the second the currency is recognized internationally it will be a different dialog anyway . So the answer you received was a correct answer from the side of the banking division that really wouldn't know anything more than whats been spit out for them to currently say. Nothing more nothing less. Maybe they let him/her "deposit those dinar into his /her personal safety deposit box" thats kind of a deposit... :lol:

MsMortgageWiz,

Are you going to contact the Private Banking sections that you mentioned and find out what they think about this?

After you posted this earlier, I called my wife who works for Wells Fargo and had her inquire about this....it's totally false, no truth to it whatsoever...she even contacted the higher-ups in Private Banking, and the Foreign Exchange as well..NADA....this is just more BS and pumping from PTR.

. I'm sure if and when the RV does occur, and the IQD is internationally accepted, they will readliy accept the IQD just like any other currency. Just a word of warning, PTR is NOT a reliable source of information...beware with these guys is all I'm saying. Hope this helps!

Read more:

Nice. Thanks gent.

A neg for speaking the truth. Well let me help you out a little. Don't know who you are, don't really care, I have done my due deligence, do yours. I woud be happy to provide you with my wealth management advisor's contact information, who by the way, has 11 other dinar holders just like me and you. Peace my friend.

MsMortgageWiz,

Are you going to contact the Private Banking sections that you mentioned and find out what they think about this?

I think the better question is: "When did I contact a Private Banking section to find out what they think about this? " Answer: May, 2012 when I walked directly across the street from my office, to the Private Banking Center to meet with a Wealth Management Advisor. If you need the website address so you can check that out too, please PM me, I would be happy to provide a contact name and number.