Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OMG OMG OMG! :blink: Is it another RV?!! :huh:

Okie Oil Man in chat at OOM Tuesday evening

05/29/2012

OKIE OIL MAN] HELLO AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. WELL--A LONG STORY SHORT--I HAVE BEEN GOING TO SCHOOL FOR NEARLY 9 YEARS NOW AT THE DINAR UNIVERSITY AND AM EXPECTING TO GRADUATE TONIGHT.

[OKIE OIL MAN] THE ENTIRE CLASS IS SCHEDULED TO GRADUATE WITH HONOR'S

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 8

Okie Oil Man in Chat at OOM Wednesday afternoon

05/30/2012

PLEASE DO NOT CALL BANKS WE WILL HAVE ALL UPDATES ON RECAPS AS SOON AS IT HAPPENS

12:51 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] NEW POST FORTHCOMING IN A FEW MOMENTS

12:57 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] WOW TO SAY THE LEAST. IT IS AMAZING HOW SUCH A ROTTEN MORNING HAS TURNED AROUND SO RAPIDLY. AS USUAL I WAS A DAY OF 2 AHEAD OF THE CLOCK WITH THE INTEL FURNISHED LAST NIGHT. AS IT NOW STANDS THERE ARE NO DELAY'S AND THINGS ARE BEING INSTIGATED AS I SPEAK.

THE PROCESS IS IN FULL SWING AND LAST NIGHT WAS A COMPUTER ISSUE THAT HAS BEEN RESOLVED . ACCORDING TO SOURCE IN D.C. THINGS ARE ALL FINISHED AND WAITING ON JUST THE RELEASE WHICH COULD AND MAY HAPPEN AT ANY TIME WITH THURS OR FRI BEING THE OPTIMUM TIMING FOR THE FRUITION OF THIS TO OCCUR.--INCIDENTIALLY--A SIDE NOTE--

Read More Link on Right

BE SURE AND WATCH T.V. TONIGHT--YOU SHOULD BE ENLIGHTENED BY THE OCCUPANT OF 1600 PENN AVE. THIS RIDE HAS BEEN WORSE THAN A ROLLER COASTER WITH IT'S UP'S AND DOWN'S--BUT THE RIDE IS RAPIDLY COMING TO AN END.---

12:59 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] PLEASE EVERYONE GET AN EXTRA BOX OF DEPEND'S---YOUR SURE GOING TO NEED THEM----WOW OH WOW---

1:03 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] BULLDOG HAS BEEN INVOLVED IN THE OBTAINING OF THE INFORMATION JUST AS MUCH AS OKIE HAS--GIVE HIM A BIG THANK YOU--WE OPERATE IN A TEAM EFFORT TO FURNISH YOU WITH THE INTEL WE GATHER. HE IS AN INDESPENSIBLE PARTNER IN THIS ENTIRE PROCESS.

1:05 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] GONE FOR NOW DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES CALL THE BANK'S ****************

[OKIE OIL MAN] AS TO MY UNDERSTANDING THIS IS TO BE A PRESIDENTIAL ADDRESS TO THE NATION---ALL CHANEL'S WILL PROBABLY CARRY THE BROADCAST

[OKIE OIL MAN] I UNDERSTAND 7 CENTRAL IS WHEN HE IS GOING TO ADDRESS THE UNIFICATION OF WORLD CURRIENCIES

BAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

[OKIE OIL MAN] AS TO MY UNDERSTANDING THIS IS TO BE A PRESIDENTIAL ADDRESS TO THE NATION---ALL CHANEL'S WILL PROBABLY CARRY THE BROADCAST

[OKIE OIL MAN] I UNDERSTAND 7 CENTRAL IS WHEN HE IS GOING TO ADDRESS THE UNIFICATION OF WORLD CURRIENCIES

I didn't know the President was going to address the nation tonight? There's no news on any website stating this...interesting.

• Upvote 1

I didn't know the President was going to address the nation tonight? There's no news on any website stating this...interesting.

Read more:

Well that tells me Most of the Nation will miss it because it is a Church Night, that's interesting. :huh:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Didn't you know that Okie, by his own admission is always ahead of the curve with his intel? He is so far ahead of the curve, that none of his prophecies have ever come true!

Hey newbie, I negged you for providing a link back to the top of the posts. We can do that by clicking on the back to top button. Welcome to DV!

05/29/2012

OKIE OIL MAN] HELLO AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. WELL--A LONG STORY SHORT--I HAVE BEEN GOING TO SCHOOL FOR NEARLY 9 YEARS NOW AT THE DINAR UNIVERSITY AND AM EXPECTING TO GRADUATE TONIGHT.

I really don't see why someone would neg you ben. This guy, Bulldog75, BellaGrits, Johnnywg, and footforward are all so vague with their posts and have been doing it constantly for the last few months. I wish they would shut up already.

Other people that I follow actually have a line of reasoning and logic behind their posts.

I plus 1 you.

• Upvote 1

His alter-ego decided to chime in...

[bulldog75] 2:10pm cst: From Okie: " He just got word that there will not be a Presidential Address to the Nation tonight. It is re-scheduled at a later date. "

[bulldog75] d o n e. G o n e .

[bulldog75] All continues well. We are good. Gone.

Original poster. If this does not happen by 7pm central - how are we to trust you in future? I'll give you a chance until 7pm...but if this does not happen - it just gives me one more person to ignore on here. Break the RV news by all means, but don't come here with BS and expect me to believe you in future.

<_< WE all know that Okie is a Duffus, a Liar, and a Freaking IDIOT.... <_<

but then again....it make good entertainment....to watch him squirm his way out of it by blaming other for his BS. <_<

i just hope to one day to show up and feed him that SHET sandwich that he's been tell ppl to eat over the years. <_<

turdwich-776433.jpg

hehe wot? you thought me was going to have me pic of me blowing up his "Boat at Sea" again...? :lol:

Edited by Shinnidan

Quote from above

“[OKIE OIL MAN] I UNDERSTAND 7 CENTRAL IS WHEN HE IS GOING TO ADDRESS THE UNIFICATION OF WORLD CURRIENCIES”

This new twist to “unify world currencies” makes me think the "okie white hats" have come to make a home here at DV.

Original poster. If this does not happen by 7pm central - how are we to trust you in future? I'll give you a chance until 7pm...but if this does not happen - it just gives me one more person to ignore on here. Break the RV news by all means, but don't come here with BS and expect me to believe you in future.

Slow down cowboy...lol...everyone on here knows not to believe Oakie, he is a running joke in the Guru world. They bring it over for entertainment only. My sugestion to you is, don't believe anything from oakie and if it bothers you just don't read it. I read it for the laughs. But don't be mad at jonjon for bringing it. ok friend. Thanks. Now lets have the real RV by July 1st. :D

31/5/2012 | (Voice of IQD Holders) -

(Rn) said the coalition in IQD Holders on Thursday that the number of members who will vote in favor of withdrawal of confidence from "So Called" Guru Okie over the 200 sign including the Congress of the OOM site. Internet Website in the meantime mobility of IQD related website leaders find in the withdrawal of confidence from Okie

This removal of confidence will not guarantee a RV of the Iraqi Currency, but surely will reduce the confusion for any folks out there that does not know this so called Guru.

Just my take folks

Edited by Boatsum

31/5/2012 | (Voice of IQD Holders) -

(Rn) said the coalition in IQD Holders on Thursday that the number of members who will vote in favor of withdrawal of confidence from "So Called" Guru Okie over the 200 sign including the Congress of the OOM site. Internet Website in the meantime mobility of IQD related website leaders find in the withdrawal of confidence from Okie

This removal of confidence will not guarantee a RV of the Iraqi Currency, but surely will reduce the confusion for any folks out there that does not know this so called Guru.

Just my take folks

:unsure: Where is the petition? I will sign it and take it to the Capital steps. :P

05/29/2012

Don't shoot the messenger!!! :banhammer:

He's only bringing OKIE humor to us. :lmao:

Gave you a Plus 1 to even out a neg BNY :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1