Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OKIE CUTOFF FROM HIS SITE

wpsmit

I am still trying to understand the guru's and Okie is one of the ones that is most perplexing. Why would you come out and say it RV'd or it is going to happen when it didn't..you would think after the first time he would be careful...but after the 100th (or more) time you think he would't do it....his reputation is already blown out of the water...why keep looking like a fool?

and he is not the only one that I am perplexed by....

I'm still shocked that people even still listen to Okie (or zzzzzzzzz Dan & TNT Tony)...

Why are people wasting precious time on this earth on the likes of these snakeoil salesmen is beyond me :(:huh::angry::huh::unsure::mellow:<_<

do they still charge people to go to their websites? lol...only a fool would do that.

Pure "tomfoolery" is what you get from Okie and co...that's about it :P

• Upvote 1

I am still trying to understand the guru's and Okie is one of the ones that is most perplexing. Why would you come out and say it RV'd or it is going to happen when it didn't..you would think after the first time he would be careful...but after the 100th (or more) time you think he would't do it....his reputation is already blown out of the water...why keep looking like a fool?

and he is not the only one that I am perplexed by....

Very true. But who is the bigger fool? The fool that spins the lies and distorts the truth, or the fool that is so desperate that they believe what the other fool has catechized.

• Upvote 2

Very true. But who is the bigger fool? The fool that spins the lies and distorts the truth, or the fool that is so desperate that they believe what the other fool has catechized.

Well... Desperation can be a xxxch.....

Oh yes I do agree but Okie seemed to be the most notorious.

Probably so...

I was thinking maybe of displaying a collection of their gems....

u-man, you could call it GEMBOX!

SCISSORTAIL?

Get on that 747, son. It's coming in for a landing on runway 860 or 525 or something.

Tears on my keyboard.

• Upvote 1

You could kind of tell that in the past few weeks and months that Okie was spinning a bit out of control with some of his nonsense. Just by the words he was using you could kind of see a pattern of instability.. I personally did not like the creep, as Im sure many of you would agree, it would be best if he were not allowed to communicate to anyone regarding the Iraqi dinar. I think he singlehandedly gave this investment a bad name and probably is why some refer to it as a scam. He has no shame and by his actions has displayed an irresponsibility and malevolent intent similiar to that of a sociopath. Shame on you Okie.Don't let the door to hell smack you in the arse on your way in.

He kind of reminded me of someone whose nice all day but then on certain nights hit the bottle and changes. That's my impression the last couple months, a drunk going on a fantasy rant.

Okee is a total sham. The problem is, I have 2 good friends that are about to lose everything...........business, home, cars...all. They live by his predictions, it is the only thing they have to give them hope. I have learned not to upset their beliefs with fact or logic, because I would lose 2 friends. I am not sure what they will do now. They (we) sure could us a RV. I really hope that Okee is gone, not to sucker any desperate people into his web.

• Upvote 1

They live by his predictions, it is the only thing they have to give them hope.

End Quote

Now that's sad... Sorry to hear that.

u-man, you could call it GEMBOX!

SCISSORTAIL?

Get on that 747, son. It's coming in for a landing on runway 860 or 525 or something.

Tears on my keyboard.

Exactly.....

And one of the last he gave his audience.... He wrote something like " If we stop with this where will you go get Intel?"

Prophetic.....

Okie will survive. He will just carry on at the Grocery store and reminisce about his days as a guru.

Me, he is already fading from memory and in a day or so the odd comment will be made and guess what ?? Those threads will get minimal views and will die a quiet death.

pp

• Upvote 1

Hey all- just a few thoughts on what the BIG CRASH. If you haven't read the information that released this hurricane- it's a pretty informative post. All the information was readily accessible on the net, a person just had to take the time and have the expertise to gather it, so I don't think any laws were broken and my sensibilities weren't impacted at all. Here's why:

I'm sure everyone has heard the sayings: 'If you mess with the bull you'll get the horns up your azz' and 'if you play with fire, you'll get burned'. Well, think about it- if in reality people have lost their homes, quit their jobs, and taken food from their families table in order to buy dinars based on Okie, Bulldog, and Bear's proclamations of blissful fulfillment- I'm sure they're mad as Hell. Now someone releases the home information of the site owner- MISKEBAM. You find out she owns several dinar sites; you assume she had to know what Okie has been doing (she actually said something to the effect that Okie didn't use God, rather God used Okie- do you remember that statement... I do); and, if that assumption is correct, you also assume she read the people on Okie's site talking about being down and out, losing their home, and counting on this to make things right.

What did she expect people to do after being told it's done a hundred times at least and, as of yet- NOTHING? I hate to see anyone harassed or threatened but I believe it was predictable given the environment she helped to create. I wonder if the money was worth it?

One more thing: back to those members who listen to these shrills- I understand they hold a certain amount of righteous anger- but they're not without accountability. We're all adults- we know this is a speculative INVESTMENT with no guarantee of profit- and, we are accountable to our families, ourselves, and our God for our actions. The member of these sites should do some reflecting on their 'gurus' and demand accuracy rather than feel-good promises. If they can't be accurate- tell them to buzz off; if you get banned from their site- find another one.

OF course, this is just my opinion and everyone has one :) As always- everyone be safe and go RV.

• Upvote 2

Let me get this straight.

You knowingly created a forum for a phonetically challenged and multiple personality, self enriching, Christian hypocrite con artist who 'rationalizes' his chronic lies and endless spam by wearing religion on his chest, so that makes you Okay?

How many children went to school without lunch money because their parents were foolish enough to believe in Lonnie's endless lies?

I agree with RRS Sport. You made your bed, and it is shameful your children have to lay in it too.

Hopefully it is Truly Good Riddance to the Internet's most reviled currency spammer who single-handedly De-Valued the legitimacy of this investment.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

This is not going to be an issue for Okie. He will emerge like a Phoenix from the ashes and he and Bulldog will proclaim that their souls are cleansed and pure and the RV happened yesterday. Fear not, my fellow investors, he will arise and bless us with his pearls of Intel and wisdom and and tell us how his flight is going. Same Battydate, same Battytime. We will still be amused by our muse and sleep well tonight. 'Nuff sed!

• Upvote 2

Okie is the only man who has ever made me rich for a day. Extremely rich, I was worth $12,360.000.00 for a whole day. I couldn’t spend any of it but I didn’t want to spend any of it. Rich beyond my wildest imagination for 24 hours. I guess I will be the only one that misses him. Kind of sad aint it.

I too will miss him for that reason, he mad me 247 million rich!!!!!

From what I have read so far of the comments to this post, and I haven't gotten through all of it yet, it seems to me that you have all missed the point of Miskebam's post.

To me it sounds like her leaving the site has nothing to do with Okie, but with someone who "outed" her as the site designer, and not just by screen name but by using her real name and address. That, and that alone, is cause for fear. She has family and is careful about them. This opens up not only herself, but her spouse and kids, and grand kids, to abuse, not only on line, which can be ignored, but in person, at home, on her street, in her driveway, at her door! That is scary plus!

So, don't think she is running from Okie, she is not. They have been and continue to be good friends. It is the "exposure" that has caused her to post this message. And whoever is responsible for putting her and her entire family in that position aught to be ashamed of themselves. We don't come to a dinar site to expose ourselves, we come here to share, and maintain anonymity. Ask yourself why you don't go around with your address and total dinar worth printed on an I.D. tag and clipped to your jacket. Well, that is essentially what someone has done to Miskebam.

smee2

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6