Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq halts plans to cut zeros off dinar currency-cabinet

cheevo

I am loving this!!! Looks like our 000 notes are safe.....they still have to do something with the exchange rate soon and it looks like a LOP was just thrown out the window........where is KeepM, I would love to hear his thoughts on this article.........Good morning DV!

• Upvote 3

The wait for the revaluation of the Iraqi dinar has caused me to fall into dire straights. Since I still have not given up completely, I do not want to sell my dinar; However due to my great financial need, I have 3 acres of prime beachfront property ( fantastic ocean view ) in Arizona that I am willing to let go at a bargin. If you are interested, just drop a line on my profile page. ( Hey, if you'll believe some of the B.S. coming out of Iraq right now, you'll believe anything, lol ).

RSS

• Upvote 15

I am loving this!!! Looks like our 000 notes are safe.....they still have to do something with the exchange rate soon and it looks like a LOP was just thrown out the window........where is KeepM, I would love to hear his thoughts on this article.........Good morning DV!

It is not done yet. the article said "Until Further Notice". Still I am by nature a very optimistic person and I see good things on the horizon.

• Upvote 4

The wait for the revaluation of the Iraqi dinar has caused me to fall into dire straights. Since I still have not given up completely, I do not want to sell my dinar; However due to my great financial need, I have 3 acres of prime beachfront property ( fantastic ocean view ) in Arizona that I am willing to let go at a bargin. If you are interested, just drop a line on my profile page. ( Hey, if you'll believe some of the B.S. coming out of Iraq right now, you'll believe anything, lol ).

RSS

Does it have a dock for my yacht???

• Upvote 2

I wonder if this is what Adam meant when he said the lopsters are gonna be eating crow. :D;) good post looks like more smoke,maybe we are closer then we think.. :D

Adam has good opinions, but he doesnt have a magic ball to forsee the future. A lot of people cling to what he says....and i think thats just putting too much pressure on the guy. Adam isnt god and doesnt know the outcome...he has a good brand of speculation...but remember its speculation for a reason.

• Upvote 9

I think this is good news. We don't want them to remove the zero's. Do we?

I am an Investor in The IQD ( have been for 8 years...so far) just like you and most here.. So obviously I wouldn't want any lifting of the zeros......

Having said that......... Does what we investors want really matter at all to the Big Ones deciding this? I'll just leave it at that....Let's hope.....

Council of Ministers postponed the process of removing the zeros from the national currency

Date: Thursday, 12/04/2012 14:00

I

Baghdad (news) .. Council of Ministers decided to wait in the application process to delete the zeros from the national currency until further notice.

The Director General of the Department of Cabinet Affairs in a press statement received the Agency (news) a copy of it on Thursday that the decision requires to stop all actions relating to the operation until further notice.

added : The Council of Ministers Resolution No. (111) for the year 2012, adopted at the fifth regular session, held the day before yesterday was based on what I expounded on the Committee on Economic Affairs. /Finished / d. Q /

http://www.ikhnews.c...n=view&id=38953

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!! Thats what Im talking about right there!! Thats the best news I have heard in a LOOONNNNG time!! biggrin.gif

Thats all we need is for someone else to step in and tell Shabs he is freakin out of his mind!!! laugh.gif

Edited by keepmwlknfny
  • Upvote 16
  • Downvote 1