Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A PREDICTION 47 YEARS AGO FROM PAUL HARVEY

DEL RIO

we can all focus on what's wrong in the world...or... we can be grateful for what's right... and that seems to be something that very few individuals lean toward...I prefer positive stimulation for my mind... negative thought only brings negative circumstances, but gratitude brings more things to be grateful for. Believe it or not there is a lot of good in the world, that's what we should focus on...just a thought :)

• Upvote 4

Try this one.

That is quite disturbing. I am assuming that Mr. Harvey gave that "dissertation" quite some time ago. Very scary to think that pretty much all of what he said has come true, or is happening as you read this. Makes you wonder if "they" used his words as a model for the destruction of the United States as we know or knew it rather.

Mr Harvey was quite the speaker!

Paul Harvey

we can all focus on what's wrong in the world...or... we can be grateful for what's right... and that seems to be something that very few individuals lean toward...I prefer positive stimulation for my mind... negative thought only brings negative circumstances, but gratitude brings more things to be grateful for. Believe it or not there is a lot of good in the world, that's what we should focus on...just a thought :)

Absolutely correct!! :D

That is quite disturbing. I am assuming that Mr. Harvey gave that "dissertation" quite some time ago. Very scary to think that pretty much all of what he said has come true, or is happening as you read this. Makes you wonder if "they" used his words as a model for the destruction of the United States as we know or knew it rather.

Mr Harvey was quite the speaker!

Paul Harvey

I think they the destroyers of the USA, communists, already knew what to do.

so paul harvey was the devil?

Anything but the devil.....listen to some more of his stuff.

I think they the destroyers of the USA, communists, already knew what to do.

Anything but the devil.....listen to some more of his stuff.

Well yeah, at the time he was referring to the communists, but one cannot deny the uncanny similarities between what he said over 50 years ago to what is happening today. And, no....he is not the devil. He was a brilliant newscaster with a very golden voice. After watching the post by TG, I started thinking about Paul Harvey and where I had heard that voice before.