Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Received Dinar Alert on Smartphone this weekend

myrtle307

When the little bit I could read on my phone said "ALERT, Change in the Dinar Value" I almost fell a$$ backwards in the tub, getting my pinky toe caught in the drain!

Lol ! :lol: Btw Myrtle, We're Not Laughing At U - We're Laughing With U ! ;)

Incedently, When Ur Foot Heals -

There Are Several Of Us Who Are Wiiling To Hold Okie Down While U Bury Ur Big Toe Back Up His Posterior !

:D:D:D

• Upvote 6

Lol ! :lol: Btw Myrtle, We're Not Laughing At U - We're Laughing With U ! ;)

Incedently, When Ur Foot Heals -

There Are Several Of Us Who Are Wiiling To Hold Okie Down While U Bury Ur Big Toe Back Up His Posterior !

:D:D:D

Exactly....definetely laughing with you NOT at you my friend!

• Upvote 1

Absolutely hilarious ,great way to end the day. Gotta laugh even if it is at ones self.

Ice that back side and throw some dirt on it,thanks for the story,I have to say I probably would have just went to the toilet and flushed my smartphone .

G'night peep's maybe tomorrow is the day :)

So.Cal.Dinar

:) :) :) :) :) :)

• Upvote 1

PLZ tell me there wasnt a SOLE in the place when you heard it.? :lol: NOW let me get this straight--- you Popcorned the ceiling while buddy was a pumper and your Pinky almost went down the tube? --or was it your Ceiling was high cause your pinky was being pumped as you had popcorn in yer hair--or was it that you were in your bathroom stripping and your pinky got caught in the drain as your partner was being pumped by the Guru saying I think it happened? --I hadnt laughed like this in a while as i was visualizing all of this while reading. If and when this RV,s I really do believe we will ALL NEED A TRUE VACATION. I truley believe this is driving people nutz-me included :tiphat::lol:

• Upvote 1

I had an employee of mine who wanted to quit his job based on Oakies latest RV call after his contacts notified him. That brought me to a dilemma; do I let him quit because I do not need anyone that gullible or, try to talk sense to him? What would you do? blink.gif

• Upvote 1

I had an employee of mine who wanted to quit his job based on Oakies latest RV call after his contacts notified him. That brought me to a dilemma; do I let him quit because I do not need anyone that gullible or, try to talk sense to him? What would you do? blink.gif

Thinning of the herd as I like to call it. If said employee is stupid enough to quit his/her job based on what Okie says....well there you have it. On the other side of that same coin though, it is an employee, who does work for you. As a GM, I would have to weigh the pros and cons of that person leaving, or staying.

Oh, nevermind! People quit their jobs everyday! Stupid is as stupid does.

That was HILARIOUS only because it reminded me of the first time I got a SMS alert and almost, and I mean almost $#it my pants! I fell off a ladder in my rush to call my buddy to get the party started, only to come to my senses and realized that was only a test.... :lmao:

• Upvote 1

I love this thread, by the way :lol:

Heck of a situation, my friend! I wish you the best :lmao:

***///

Those golfing buddies I called and woke up the other day DID finally receive their calls as well.

They're still not amused that I woke them up - but even less so that they are more acutely aware than ever

that they're on the wrong end of the info train with this thing...

Talk about a classic wake-up call x2...! :P

So, I'm up on a ladder in a small, hot bathroom stripping wallpaper on Saturday afternoon. My Dinar partner calls and says he's received a Dinar Alert on his phone and what do I know about it? Of course I'm thinking, not a whole lot with my feet in the sink and my head in the popcorn ceiling...like I'm going to start fact finding in this position? I'm the researcher of this Dinar Partnership, he's the pumper in this relationship, keeping the dream alive for me. He forwarded the text to me right away. When the little bit I could read on my phone said "ALERT, Change in the Dinar Value" I almost fell a$$ backwards in the tub, getting my pinky toe caught in the drain!

I collected myself, limped down 3 flights of steps to grab my laptop out of the car and back up 3 flights to boot up. The excitement was building. My partner called me again to say that a friend who has been in this investment for 5 years, he's a bit of a pessamist regarding the RV, called and said "I THINK IT HAPPENED! I THINK THOSE DANG THINGS REVALUED!" O.k., now I'm excited!! I'm looking for Adams name in my in box...scrolling, scrolling, found it! The URGENT ALERT was from Blance of Dinar Gurus telling everyone that Oakie Tokie has called the RV!! OMG, since when did his announcement start going out as an RV Alert? I then called my very own RV, because with my sore toe, pounding heart and my blonde pop corned hair I said a few ®eally (V)ile things about Tokie and Miss Blanche.

Moral to the story? When you were a newbie you might have signed up for SMS feed from other sites. Delete them. It's bad enough to see the BS on the sites, don't let your smartphone deceive you too!

This is a hoot... Just got up and had a big belly laugh from this. Great start for ( hopefully ) a great day. Thanks, and hope your toe is ok.

I have been having a tough couple of days and this is just what I needed to get me in better sprits. But you have a point about being a new bee. I bet a lot of folks signed up for all kinds of stuff. Time to clear that list up. Take care my friend and takes for laugh. :lol:

Myrtle, on November 12th 2009, one of my good friends called me around 8.00 PM so excited she could barely talk, get on xe.com, the dinar is showing $1.49 to the dollar. OMG! I pulled up the site and there it was. You talk about excited. I felt like I had won the Lottery. I was running around the house yelling, We're rich! We're rich! My kids thought I had lost my mind. Well as things turned out. The $1.49 disappeared a few hour later and I was like, what the **** ! Well the next day I joined DV and became a student of this investment and still learning today. I will have to say, based on the news coming out recently, I really feel it won't belong till I'm running around the house again, screamming We're Rich! :D

• Upvote 2

Myrtle, on November 12th 2009, one of my good friends called me around 8.00 PM so excited she could barely talk, get on xe.com, the dinar is showing $1.49 to the dollar. OMG! I pulled up the site and there it was. You talk about excited. I felt like I had won the Lottery. I was running around the house yelling, We're rich! We're rich! My kids thought I had lost my mind. Well as things turned out. The $1.49 disappeared a few hour later and I was like, what the **** ! Well the next day I joined DV and became a student of this investment and still learning today. I will have to say, based on the news coming out recently, I really feel it won't belong till I'm running around the house again, screamming We're Rich! :D

I remember that event like it was yesterday!! Stayed up all night trying to figure out if it was real or not!! I thought I was rich and then all a sudden it went back and at that very moment I went back to being broke and here we are today still broke!! laugh.giflaugh.gif

Thanks Myrtle for the Monday morning laughs!! Your Great!!

Your post is a scream only because I experienced something very much like that. Not the construction stuff the near heart atttack stuff. My cheerleader called Sat. with the news and forwarded the e-mail with all the "facts" and I lost it big time. When this thing really goes and Adam sends out the message I will just stand there and cry. Thanks for the laught.

'Butifldrm'

"on November 12th 2009, one of my good friends called me around 8.00 PM so excited she could barely talk, get on xe.com, the dinar is showing $1.49 to the dollar. OMG! I pulled up the site and there it was. You talk about excited. I felt like I had won the Lottery..."

I remember that day....it was a Thursday as I recall. I'm very fortunate to live in a neighborhood with many like-minded people - we are all invested. That evening, as word spread, we began gathering in the cul-de-sac...$1.49...par with the euro...we're rich...dancing in the street (Arab style minus the machine guns firing wildly in the air)...it was so exciting and the neighbors not privy to our celebration must have thought we were all crazy! We all went to bed that night (a little drunk) with plans to cash in together only to wake up to...reality. :huh: We still laugh about our public display of lunacy and have decided to gather indoors next time (hopefully for real)! ;)

• Upvote 1