Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

8ball chat

jupitergirl

8ball

except this is really BIG...!!!

cachopper

yes it is...great news

8ball

Kuwait just paid 120 billion usd for it's boarders

This means chapter 7

This means Iraq government formation

cachopper

don't put it like that...they may see this and go, "what the hell did we just do"?

8ball

well there is too much on the table

Iraq just cleared all of Sadams debt

Maliki probably got off the plane giggling

cachopper

and all those bad things that were said about him.....the guy's a fox in the chicken coop

8ball

yes he got everything he wanted

total debt relief

for the RV

8ball

I think that this could be a good month

KingWm

the dinar just went up in value quite a bit, didn't it

8ball

yes its value just surged

KingWm

I swear...everything u have said needed to be done for months and months and months seems to be happening all at once here

8ball

now if we can get Shabibi to respond

I think Iraq also used up as much time as it could also

crank777

WOW.........OUTSTANDING news 8Ball, We'll all be in Mexico to join you soon!!

runningwaters

wow good to see NEWS NEWS NEWS....gave chills. I don't know if its cuz it reminded me of you know who or things are really happening as 8ball has been saying for a while. Nevertheless, this gives me a good reason to have a happy hour.

8ball

could be Crank....!!!

Running water .... BIGGER NEWS then I ever imagined would happen

8ball

Erbil is finished

in order for this to come out

Erbil is almost insignificant to this deal

This is chapter 7

Earlyretirement

I have always followed hcl and chapter 7 because it was told me that those were the 2 items that needed to be finalized for the RV to take place

but you are correct....

8ball

yes its how this happened

The CBI has 60 billion usd in reserves

Iraq just gained 120 billion usd +++

8ball

yes this wasn't a slow day

this was game changer day

Sources reveal the Kuwaiti Iraqi agreement to cancel the debt in exchange for recognition marks the border

Kuwaiti diplomatic sources revealed on Monday that Kuwait agreed to drop all outstanding debt that exceeds $ 120 billion on Iraq in return for the latter's consent to the demarcation of the border with Kuwait in accordance with the resolutions of the United Nations.

Monday, March 12, 2012

Posted by 8ball at 3:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

8ball

except this is really BIG...!!!

cachopper

yes it is...great news

8ball

Kuwait just paid 120 billion usd for it's boarders

This means chapter 7

This means Iraq government formation

cachopper

don't put it like that...they may see this and go, "what the hell did we just do"?

8ball

well there is too much on the table

Iraq just cleared all of Sadams debt

Maliki probably got off the plane giggling

cachopper

and all those bad things that were said about him.....the guy's a fox in the chicken coop

8ball

yes he got everything he wanted

total debt relief

for the RV

8ball

I think that this could be a good month

KingWm

the dinar just went up in value quite a bit, didn't it

8ball

yes its value just surged

KingWm

I swear...everything u have said needed to be done for months and months and months seems to be happening all at once here

8ball

now if we can get Shabibi to respond

I think Iraq also used up as much time as it could also

crank777

WOW.........OUTSTANDING news 8Ball, We'll all be in Mexico to join you soon!!

runningwaters

wow good to see NEWS NEWS NEWS....gave chills. I don't know if its cuz it reminded me of you know who or things are really happening as 8ball has been saying for a while. Nevertheless, this gives me a good reason to have a happy hour.

8ball

could be Crank....!!!

Running water .... BIGGER NEWS then I ever imagined would happen

8ball

Erbil is finished

in order for this to come out

Erbil is almost insignificant to this deal

This is chapter 7

Earlyretirement

I have always followed hcl and chapter 7 because it was told me that those were the 2 items that needed to be finalized for the RV to take place

but you are correct....

8ball

yes its how this happened

The CBI has 60 billion usd in reserves

Iraq just gained 120 billion usd +++

8ball

yes this wasn't a slow day

this was game changer day

Sources reveal the Kuwaiti Iraqi agreement to cancel the debt in exchange for recognition marks the border

Kuwaiti diplomatic sources revealed on Monday that Kuwait agreed to drop all outstanding debt that exceeds $ 120 billion on Iraq in return for the latter's consent to the demarcation of the border with Kuwait in accordance with the resolutions of the United Nations.

Monday, March 12, 2012

Posted by 8ball at 3:

Where is a link to this so call good news??? :lol::lol:

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

About every time I sit down and sigh and think, "oh well, guess maybe it's gonna be like September now" or something like that, we get an article or piece of news like this. I feel like a bungee cord! Going back and forth, up and down...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

***///

Not so fast....

Apparently Kuwait is pushing the envelope a bit....

They're not quite done with the goose laying the golden egg (Iraq)...

As someone posted earlier somewhere on DV, 2 steps forward, 1 step back...

Kuwait's gonna wanna few more bites of pie before they're done w/ Iraq. <_<

Let's hope the IMF/UN/other nations - are able to force this thing through! ;)

This was earlier this week... where are we today!! :mellow:

Exactly...thought the recent articles say that Maliki turned down the border offer...no agreement, no release from chapter 7. 8ball is not very reliable and never has been, wouldn't bet the farm on his say so. ;)

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

Exactly...thought the recent articles say that Maliki turned down the border offer...no agreement, no release from chapter 7. 8ball is not very reliable and never has been, wouldn't bet the farm on his say so. ;)

I believe I have seen 8ball in the same chat rooms as enoch and scooter shooting ideas and theories back and forth. He has always backed his statements with articles and has been doing so a hell of a lot longer than Peoples Bible Or anyone from People Talking Retarded. We have read articles stating the accpetance and dismissal of the kuwait/iraq border and debt dispute. Not too many people know the truth and the conflicting articles are only a positive sign to me that they are still attempting to play koi with what information is released and the timing of this as well. We have seen a postivie surge or articles recently that IMO put us from Yesterday To September train. Take everything with a grain of salt and just let people develop there own opinion on who to trust and not to trust. People cant feed off the perverbial spoon forever. Let them be sheep. Ill continue to be a wolf

• Upvote 3

Tim,

With all due respect. I see you mention often that Dinar info sources aren't credible. Can you enlighten us on who you think is credible, please?

Lewis

I believe I have seen 8ball in the same chat rooms as enoch and scooter shooting ideas and theories back and forth. He has always backed his statements with articles and has been doing so a hell of a lot longer than Peoples Bible Or anyone from People Talking Retarded. We have read articles stating the accpetance and dismissal of the kuwait/iraq border and debt dispute. Not too many people know the truth and the conflicting articles are only a positive sign to me that they are still attempting to play koi with what information is released and the timing of this as well. We have seen a postivie surge or articles recently that IMO put us from Yesterday To September train. Take everything with a grain of salt and just let people develop there own opinion on who to trust and not to trust. People cant feed off the perverbial spoon forever. Let them be sheep. Ill continue to be a wolf

So what you're saying is....accept the articles that shine light on the Rv happening soon, cast doubt on the ones that rain on your parade :P Let me know how that works for you after you've posted more than 3 times.....I'll check back with you in a couple of years and see how optimistic you are then B)

• Upvote 2

Tim,

With all due respect. I see you mention often that Dinar info sources aren't credible. Can you enlighten us on who you think is credible, please?

Lewis

No....I said 8ball is not very credible. have you actually followed his posts? They are full of him having intel like.....(10/11) the security ministers are set, we're ready to RV....5 months later, NO MINISTERS, NO RV

(9/11) all the Iraqi finance people are in the US.....implying here to work on RV to happen any day now...6 months later, NO RV

Those are just samples I remember off the top of my head.....do a little research and read his past posts....he's a pumper. I didn't say he was a bad guy...I don't know him, but he posts like he has intel that never sems to bear any fruit.....that makes him NOT credible....sorry if that ruffles your feathers B)

Who is credible.....Adam is pretty credible, Knight98...anyone who's not trying to convince us that the RV is happening tomorrow or any day because they "know" some secret intel or have some inside contact.....that's just pure trash. Most people agree with me, People like Adam who tell us he "believes" the RV will happen but he qualifies it with it does not have to happen. There is no guarranty on date, rate or that it will happen at all. That's credible cause that's the best we can hope for....in my humble opinion B)

• Upvote 4

No....I said 8ball is not very credible. have you actually followed his posts? They are full of him having intel like.....(10/11) the security ministers are set, we're ready to RV....5 months later, NO MINISTERS, NO RV

(9/11) all the Iraqi finance people are in the US.....implying here to work on RV to happen any day now...6 months later, NO RV

Those are just samples I remember off the top of my head.....do a little research and read his past posts....he's a pumper. I didn't say he was a bad guy...I don't know him, but he posts like he has intel that never sems to bear any fruit.....that makes him NOT credible....sorry if that ruffles your feathers B)

Who is credible.....Adam is pretty credible, Knight98...anyone who's not trying to convince us that the RV is happening tomorrow or any day because they "know" some secret intel or have some inside contact.....that's just pure trash. Most people agree with me, People like Adam who tell us he "believes" the RV will happen but he qualifies it with it does not have to happen. There is no guarranty on date, rate or that it will happen at all. That's credible cause that's the best we can hope for....in my humble opinion B)

Clearly you have a chip on your shoulder to assume from my short question that I don't do research and/or I support 8ball.... I just notice you often call people out on their so-called intel (yes, so-called) therefore I wanted to know who you frankly thought was credible. Actually my statement was fairly benign as I was hoping to find more good sources. If you take a peek at some of my posts you will see I don't believe the pumpers or the dumpers. I prefer the news scrapers and logical conclusion types.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Wow, funny because I thought I was the only person who've asked him this very same question. If he's on an emotional roller coaster over this investment, then maybe he needs meds because that's a sign of bi-polar. Not saying that he is, just saying it's a sign. I have the ultimate medication for that. Sell us his Dinars and never have to worry about other people's intel any more. Just Saying :D

So what you're saying is....accept the articles that shine light on the Rv happening soon, cast doubt on the ones that rain on your parade :P Let me know how that works for you after you've posted more than 3 times.....I'll check back with you in a couple of years and see how optimistic you are then B)

Check with me in a couple of years too. But sell me your Dinars first lol

• Upvote 1

Kuwaiti diplomatic sources revealed on Monday that Kuwait agreed to drop all outstanding debt that exceeds $ 120 billion on Iraq in return for the latter's consent to the demarcation of the border with Kuwait in accordance with the resolutions of the United Nations.”

Why wouldn’t they agree to drop the dept?

1. They know they are never going to get it anyway.

2. They stole more than that before the Gulf War by angle drilling into Iraqi oil deposits.

3. They will get in return some of the same reserves they were drilling into.

This works out good for Iraq and Kuwait. I just don’t see why it took so long for them to figure that out.

Roadrunner

• Upvote 2

Thursday, March 15, 2012

8ball chat - Evening March 15th

20:50:50waltydog

did you see the Kurds are claiming that Iraq owes them $1 billion for oil pumped in 2011?

20:57:348ball

they haven't been paid

Thats why they turned it off a few times

21:00:07waltydog

any reason they would bring it up today?

21:02:188ball

because the money is being divided

Debts are gone

Chapter 7 lift is eminent

Which does a few things

releases Iraq from the DFI fund

they have the fund

Money can be divided

21:03:59waltydog

understood

21:04:018ball

frozen assets can be divided

So the Kurds say you owe us

I'm sure they will bend for revenue sharing from now on

The Erbil agreement

Iraq has asked for global asset protection to be extended from June 30th 2012

hopefully they get protection out side of chapter 7

but as these countries give up on the Iraqi debt the global assets become more portable

and don't require protection

since the owed countries are becoming less in numbers of countries and amount owed

Saudi Arabia should be next

21:09:55waltydog

they are lining up

21:10:158ball

Egypt is getting the brunt of reconstruction of Iraq

so I would say that Egypt will announce that they will nullify their debt with Iraq during the Summit or before

Jordan has a sizable debt with Iraq but has been a trading partner all the way through Chapter 7

Jordan may get preferential treatment

21:12:43waltydog

how so?

21:12:508ball

paid

21:12:55waltydog

ah

21:13:218ball

but we will see

only a few days

21:13:36waltydog

interesting times

21:14:008ball

yes

.... right and it should get more interesting right Nightk11

It's all about the money

The summit is a hard date for having things done

really about 7 business days

- National Convention

- Debt reduction with Saudi Arabia

- Parliament formation including the pesky security ministers

- pass the Kuwaiti deal in the Iraq parliament (after fully formed)

mean while the Iraq 2012 amendment is still being read in parliament

this is TBD in 7 days

21:31:36waltydog

that's a lot of work, but they are moving at a good pace lately

21:32:258ball

MARCH 21st - NEWRUZ

the new beginning

a week away

Kurds are in holiday until March 21st

Baghdad has called for Holidays after the summit

21:35:39waltydog

they'll need time to party

21:36:018ball

exactly

http://moveforwardalready.blogspot.com/2012/03/8ball-chat-evening-march-15th.html

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I Could not have said it better... ;)