Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parttttyyyyy Timmmmeee!

possum

Voices howled at me all night and momma heard them too. Believers, it is here and the haters will hate me but Possum is full love and wants to share the good news. Faithful, start the party for it is done. Go buy that new truch tomorrow and tell'em Possum sent me! Time to get liquored up and get naked !

• Upvote 21
  • Downvote 25

Voices howled at me all night and momma heard them too. Believers, it is here and the haters will hate me but Possum is full love and wants to share the good news. Faithful, start the party for it is done. Go buy that new truch tomorrow and tell'em Possum sent me! Time to get liquored up and get naked !

Get naked.......... CHECK (Not pretty)

Get liquored up....CHECK (Not pretty)

New Truck..........CHECK TOMORROW (Reeeeal pretty)

Now What?! :blink:

• Upvote 5

Possum- - - -

Don't you think it ODD that nobody at any European bank, currency-exchange house, or ForEx in the UK or on the Continent knows anything ABOUT this???

Since it is THEY, with whom any exchange must be made. . . you might think they would want to know! Also. . .Dinar Trade UK is selling dinars "AS USUAL" at this VERY MOMENT at regular rates. It is 2141 Hours at this moment and NOBODY over here knows ANYTHING about what you are saying!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

hope you are right :

but, didn't you write a book called " the boy who cried wolf " ?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

When I think of voices howling.. I am reminded of the Howling. Possum, I do hope you right. It would be quite ironic if you were the one to call the rv.. If something cool happens, and after I pay off my student loans.. I'm going Squatch hunting.

• Upvote 2

Well now. You mosey on down to the dealership and buy yourself a new truch. I'm not going to the Porsche dealership until Adam says so. :D

• Upvote 1

Possum, you forgot to take your meds :P

• Upvote 3

SHOW US THE LINK>>>

Here is the link. OOM say's it was a virus that has been holding it up. ;):D :D :D

-9-2012 Intel Gurus OkieOilMan/Bulldog75 THERE WAS DONG AND IQD CASHED OUT AT SELECTED WORLD LOCATIONS YESTERDAY, PRIMARILY IN EUROPE. ALSO, TO SEE IF THE CURRENT RATE SYSTEM WOULD PROPERLY FUNCTION, THERE WERE TEST CASH-INS YESTERDAY IN ALL BIG 4 USA BANKS. ONE KNOWN USA BANK SYSTEM WAS VIRUS CORRUPTED. THAT’S BEING CORRECTED NOW. WHAT WE IMMEDIATELY KNOW, OTHERS WILL EVENTUALLY FIND OUT. THE DIFFICULT WE CAN DO IMMEDIATELY; THE IMPOSSIBLE TAKES A LITTLE LONGER. NUFF SAID.

Edited by rico1

Hey possum, a year ago you told us that we could pee on our bosses desk,you said it was done, well that only got me fired, you must be related to Okie. :lol:

yep, possum said the same thing two years ago. his schtick hasnt changed a bit. still a waste of time and still not funny.

hey possum, what makes this time different from the other 20 or 30 times you said the rv was here?

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 6