Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bank story of great significance

benjiabi

Yesterday I went to open my non interest bank account at WF. I only provided the minimum info to the bank officer to open the account. She asked if I had a bank account with B of A and I asked why would you ask me that. She proceeded to tell me that after March 9th WF customers will be able to transfer funds to B of A accounts. I was very surprised to hear this and asked if the 2 banks were merging and she said no. Then why would 2 competing banks do such a thing? I asked and she said that because there were many requests from customers to be able to transfer funds between banks the same way one would transfer money between accounts in the same bank. The other strange thing she said was that she wondered why this was not Big News everywhere. The only info given to the banks about this came in a very short email from the Corporate Office. These news made a lot of sence to me since it is beeing advise for us to cash in with one bank & then transfer our funds to a 2nd bank for protection. Looks to me these 2 banks want to maximize on Dinar customers by making it easy to make transfers between only them two. Mmmmm? Are banks really getting ready for the RV? Any thoughts?

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 11

Interesting, but not really surprising. It would make since that you wouldn't want all your eggs in one basket. You want to spread it around in the event an account is froze or bank goes under, etc. I have wired money from one to the other, but the actual transfer should be nice. I would think you would set it up on line, just like you do bill pay, etc. Something to think about for certain. ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yesterday I went to open my non interest bank account at WF. I only provided the minimum info to the bank officer to open the account. She asked if I had a bank account with B of A and I asked why would you ask me that. She proceeded to tell me that after March 9th WF customers will be able to transfer funds to B of A accounts. I was very surprised to hear this and asked if the 2 banks were merging and she said no. Then why would 2 competing banks do such a thing? I asked and she said that because there were many requests from customers to be able to transfer funds between banks the same way one would transfer money between accounts in the same bank. The other strange thing she said was that she wondered why this was not Big News everywhere. The only info given to the banks about this came in a very short email from the Corporate Office. These news made a lot of sence to me since it is beeing advise for us to cash in with one bank & then transfer our funds to a 2nd bank for protection. Looks to me these 2 banks want to maximize on Dinar customers by making it easy to make transfers between only them two. Mmmmm? Are banks really getting ready for the RV? Any thoughts?

Why is it always newbies that come up with these bank stories????

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

I work for a very large bank not giving the name but i can assure you we know nothing about anything about to happen.. My bank sells dinar and we also buy it from our customers but as far as having or being informed we are told and know nothing. So if other banks know thats great but the bank I work for and this bank as all over can assure you we as employees are not told or know nothing...

• Upvote 1

And its not B of A, not a very good bank if you ask me b4 I started working for a bank 2 years ago I banked with them and what I know now about banking I would never bank with them

cuz...........................??????

My wife has been with BOA for 15 years.. This is bogus.. You can wire transfer money from any bank to any bank for a fee.. Nothing more.. Nothing less

• Upvote 2

Are you telling me in the USA you cant login to your internet banking and just transfer money to any other bank in the country and it appears there overnight?

I have multiple banks where I live and do this weekly.

If ypou do it before 8pm it will be in the other bank by 8am next day.

• Upvote 1

Are you telling me in the USA you cant login to your internet banking and just transfer money to any other bank in the country and it appears there overnight?

I have multiple banks where I live and do this weekly.

If ypou do it before 8pm it will be in the other bank by 8am next day.

Exactly. This is an ACH. Almost all banks that provide internet banking allow their clients this option...

• Upvote 1

Your right on the Money, Why would anybody do business with BOA , that issue account and loans with out a Social Security # , This has got to be the #1 worst bank in America. Folks before you deposit any huge amounts of money in a Bank do a Rating on them, its not that Hard!!