Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OKIE DECLARES HIS SILENCE!

TXNOLE

When OKIE makes a prediction, i feel like i did when i ate at a roadside shop in Dakar Senegal when i was drunk. I had the ruins for a week. So when i read about Okie i get the same gas bubbles.

c'mon dude, he hits you that bad! hopefully is aint the sbd's kind. (silent but deadly)

I always got a chuckle out of "they are loading the numbers into the bank screens". It makes me think of some giant Monty-Python-Brazil-esk contraption with huge gears and levers and pistons and what not and rows of hooded figures inserting giant numeric tiles into the beast.. "Lower the sacred rate into the mighty tabulatron and behold the screens!" as they all star into an array of Fresnel lenses focused on sone tiny odometer like thing in the center of the mechanism.

It would be interesting to know if he knows how silly he is and is doing it intentionally, or just doesn't care, or really is so stupid that he thinks its all real or has serious mental health issues or what. He'll pop back up soon and be oblivious to this claim just like he is to all his past falsehoods.

Edited by dvforumuser
  • Upvote 1

More bull... no horns..

2 PM [..TS] 8:45 PM [weaver] OKIEOILMAN: GOOD EVENING AMERICA-SHIPS AT SEA-AND ALL OUR OVERSEAS FRIENDS.

TODAY HAS BEEN THE MOST INTENSIVE SENSITIVE INTEL DAY THAT HAS OCCURED IN MY 8 YEARS OF BEING IN THE DINAR DRAMA.

THERE ARE SO MUCH SECURITY INVOLVED TODAY THAT THE DETAILS I KNOW EACH WANT TO KNOW IS NOT PUBLISHABLE. LET ME SAY SIMPLY--BE ON THE HIGHEST STATE OF ALERT TONIGHT AND POSSIBLY RUNNING INTO TOMMOROW THAT YOU HAVE EVER BEEN.

PLEASE READ THIS FOLLOWING SENTENCE WITH UNDERSTANDING------THIS WILL BE MY LAST PRE-R/V POST. MY THANKS AND LOVE AND PRAYERS ARE FOR ALL OF YOU.-----KEY WORD HERE IS----------K E E P A L E R T!!!!!!! AND PLEASE--NO MORE E-MAILS--TEXT'S--OR PHONE CALL'S NUFF SAID-------OKIE

Here's a trivia question; how many times has Oakie PROMISED the world that "this will be my last post 'till after the RV...'nuff said.."

The winner gets the notoriety of being more accurate than the "oakster" :eyebrows:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

More bull... no horns..

2 PM [..TS] 8:45 PM [weaver] OKIEOILMAN: GOOD EVENING AMERICA-SHIPS AT SEA-AND ALL OUR OVERSEAS FRIENDS.

TODAY HAS BEEN THE MOST INTENSIVE SENSITIVE INTEL DAY THAT HAS OCCURED IN MY 8 YEARS OF BEING IN THE DINAR DRAMA.

THERE ARE SO MUCH SECURITY INVOLVED TODAY THAT THE DETAILS I KNOW EACH WANT TO KNOW IS NOT PUBLISHABLE. LET ME SAY SIMPLY--BE ON THE HIGHEST STATE OF ALERT TONIGHT AND POSSIBLY RUNNING INTO TOMMOROW THAT YOU HAVE EVER BEEN.

PLEASE READ THIS FOLLOWING SENTENCE WITH UNDERSTANDING------THIS WILL BE MY LAST PRE-R/V POST. MY THANKS AND LOVE AND PRAYERS ARE FOR ALL OF YOU.-----KEY WORD HERE IS----------K E E P A L E R T!!!!!!! AND PLEASE--NO MORE E-MAILS--TEXT'S--OR PHONE CALL'S NUFF SAID-------OKIE

Whatever... As long as okie makes money from pumping he'll continue to post... Period... Nuff said.

Here's a trivia question; how many times has Oakie PROMISED the world that "this will be my last post 'till after the RV...'nuff said.."

Whatever... As long as there's money to be made from pumping, he like every other sleaze bag guru will continue to post... Period... Nuff said!!!

The winner gets the notoriety of being more accurate than the "oakster" :eyebrows:

Edited by cranster

When OKIE makes a prediction, i feel like i did when i ate at a roadside shop in Dakar Senegal when i was drunk. I had the ruins for a week. So when i read about Okie i get the same gas bubbles.

rolleyes.gifHey, TPSprayduster -

I just THIS WEEK got back myself from Dakar, Senegal and Monrovia, Liberia. You're RIGHT about the food! And you DON'T have to even be drunk! Moreover. . .you are also right about Okie!

Unfortunately, he doesn't ever keep his word about not posting again, any more than he can tell the truth in all his ravings about the dinar. Of the 30-40 times he has shouted, and stated FLATLY "IT HAS HAPPENED!! NUFF SAID!", he neither posts an apology nor attempts even to explain himself.

Last August when he boldly shouted then that it had RV'd 18-times ago and told people they should "QUIT THEIR JOBS," he offered no excuses or apology for making such blunt and completely wrong statements about the dinar. . .OR the damage it caused so many.

Now the "popular" thing for all the slime at OOM is to claim "CAN'T SAY BECAUSE OF NATIONAL SECURITY."

Fortunately most people have finally learned through painful repetition of their made-up and ALWAYS incorrect garbage that these people are SO FULL of BS that even their EYES are colored brown!

No. . .don't look for Okie to keep his word to not post anymore until after the RV. He can't HELP himself. Pathological people are unable to control their need for attention and will say anything to get it.

His "promise" to not post is unfortunately just as much a lie as all the other things he blathers about.

• Upvote 3

More bull... no horns..

more times than Obama has whined "Fair Share"

Okie Update - Caps Corner Chat

Promises, promises...if only he'd keep them :P

• Upvote 3

End Quote

lol

End Quote

Double lol.

End Quote

Triple lol.

I ate at roadside shops in Dakar and other places in Senegal.... Generally not that bad....Still remember the Yassa chicken...

:blink: I can't count that high, I used all my fingers and toes, and no one will let me borrow thiers....to finish counting.

• Upvote 1

Okie's gone.... everyone watch for a new member that has contacts in the same place. All this guy does it gets people hyped up and leaves and comes back as someone else. He needs to get a life!!!

Well son, he is just one of many. You don't need a reincarnation of "Okie" there are more charlitans out there than you can count. Stick with these guys here. It is a grumpy bunch but they won't steer you wrong. ;););)