Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank denies deletion of zero from currency value in May .

oleman

Baghdad/ NINA/-- Central Bank denied deletion of zero from currency value in next May .

The deputy governor of the Central Bank said Iin a statement to NINA said what has circulated by some media outlets in this regard is baseless , noting that habitually such procedures conducted in beginning of the financial year not in the middle of it .

The deputy governor went to say : "Central bank will as of tomorrow, will set new measures providing fixing the rate of interest on the sale of foreign currency not exceeding 10 Iraqi dinars, because the central bank sale dollars for the banks by 1179 ID , so should not be sold to citizens more of 1189, ID ."/End

http://www.ninanews.com/English/News_Details.asp?ar95_VQ=FKFMGE

• Upvote 2

Central Bank denies the deletion of zeros in May and refers to the new procedures for the disbursement of foreign currency

story_img_4f4347f5125d8.jpg

Denied the deputy governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, the central bank measures to remove zeros from the currency in the month of May next.

He said in a press statement today: "What appeared in the media about the start of procedures to delete the zeros in the month of next May, is unfounded," noting that such a move begins with the beginning of the new fiscal year and not in the middle of it.

Saleh continued: "central bank will as of tomorrow, new measures provide for the banks interest rate on the price of foreign currency to the sale of not more than 10 dinars, because the central bank sold dollars to banks at the price of 1179 dinars, and should not be selling them to citizens more than the price of 1189 dinars. "

He noted that banks in case of violation of the new instructions will be the withdrawal of a license to deal in the market, including the central bank auctions of foreign currency.

He stressed that this measure was to prevent the monopoly of the banks that are not consistent with the policies of the Central Bank, which states not to take advantage of citizens to raise interest rates to the degree of influence on the exchange rate of foreign currency in the domestic market.

The press sources indicated to start the process of deleting the zeros in the beginning of next May. / End 2

Updating :: 02/21/2012 10:29

http://translate.google.com/translate?langpair=ar%7Cen&rurl=translate.google.com&u=http://www.alforattv.net/index.php%3Fshow%3Dnews%26action%3Dcat

Morning yota, they have been deleting the zero's by sucking them in. This is Saleh covering up crap that the media keeps speculating on, period......see

He said in a press statement today: "What appeared in the media about the start of procedures to delete the zeros in the month of next May, is unfounded,"....just like the articles that say September, journalist are just speculating like us..

I've heard this many times from him too....noting that such a move begins with the beginning of the new fiscal year and not in the middle of it.

Yesterday an article says 50% of the dinar has been deleted, bottom line is we are not going to know until it happens because they do not want us or anyone too.....

But IMO all this means is that we are close.....the more confusion the better....when it comes to the deletion of the zero's..

Keep your eyes on the ministers, HCL, Article 140 and Chapter VII all are looking great to be done within the next two weeks.....IMHO

• Upvote 5

Morning yota, they have been deleting the zero's by sucking them in. This is Saleh covering up crap that the media keeps speculating on, period......see

He said in a press statement today: "What appeared in the media about the start of procedures to delete the zeros in the month of next May, is unfounded,"....just like the articles that say September, journalist are just speculating like us..

I've heard this many times from him too....noting that such a move begins with the beginning of the new fiscal year and not in the middle of it.

Yesterday an article says 50% of the dinar has been deleted, bottom line is we are not going to know until it happens because they do not want us or anyone too.....

But IMO all this means is that we are close.....the more confusion the better....when it comes to the deletion of the zero's..

Keep your eyes on the ministers, HCL, Article 140 and Chapter VII all are looking great to be done within the next two weeks.....IMHO

Good Morning Stryker, I feel were are real close!!

Touché!

Central Bank denies the deletion of zeros in May and refers to the new procedures for the disbursement of foreign currency

Haider Ali Jawad - 21/02/2012 AD - 10:25 AM | Hits: 149

Denied the deputy governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, the central bank measures to remove zeros from the currency in the month of May next. He said: "What appeared in the media about the start of procedures to delete the zeros in the month of next May, is unfounded," noting that such a move begins with the beginning of the new fiscal year and not in the middle of it. Saleh continued: "central bank will, starting from tomorrow new measures provide for the banks interest rate on the price of foreign currency to the sale of not more than 10 dinars, because the central bank sold dollars to banks at 1179 dinars and must be are not selling them to citizens more than the price of 1189 dinars. " He noted that in case of violation of the banks of the new instructions will be the withdrawal of a license to deal them in the market for auction the central bank for foreign currency. He stressed that this measure was to prevent the monopoly of the banks that do not consistent with the policies of the Central Bank, which states not to take advantage of citizens to raise interest rates to the degree of influence on the exchange rate of foreign currency in the domestic market. The press sources indicated to start the process of deleting the zeros in the beginning of next May

http://www.burathanews.com/news_article_149162.html

This is what I wrote a Bond Lady, and I thought I'd share it here.

Parliament is gone for 30 days as of now when they leave mid-March. It's basically scheduled for them as a Ramadan type break. That could change but we shouldn't expect much of anything till mid-April. I think Kaperoni said the same. Of course we will see the usual Emergency meetings and special back room deals of past.

As for start of the fiscal year, I have wondered, does it the start of a year begin with the release of the budgetary funds, or just the passing of the budget? I am not sure, but regardless, Shabibi and Saleh seem to be very bothered by what is transpiring in the media. Just the article campaign alone trying to mis-direct the masses has been quite spectacular to say the least. These guys are really bothered their plan is being discovered, and followed.

I do think the concern is inflation, but my concerns of inflation aren't as strong as your convictions.(Bond Lady's) Now we wait to see if it is enough to side-track this plan, or if the 2 CBI boys have the stomach to see the poverty and unemployment last for another year till Jan. of 2013. Will all the spending and recent rise in oil prices be enough to make the CBI boys pull the trigger? I sure hope you are right BL.

As for me, if this article does nothing else, it finally gives me a drop-dead date of Jan. of 2013. NO, I don't think I can wait that long, nor do I want to. However, if I'm forced into waiting another 10 months....So be it, and game on boys...I can take anything the CBI boys throw at me, Ha, at least until next Jan. -- game on suckers....

Personally, I still have the feeling the passing of the budget for 2012 has something in store for us. I think somehow it is a trigger point. I have said that for months, and I still believe that. Yet is this passing a significant break, or is it just another notch in a worn down process? I just don't know, but in my mind, I think it definitely is a demarcation line in the sand of some sort.

Best regards to all, and thank you Dinar Vets.

Bye the sea

Edited by Bye the sea

Do these people no what the hell they are doing, one day they say one thing the next day another says it was all B/S, they got me confused if that what there intension is to confuse people. Or there all just a bunch of Bullshitting lier's, and just talk to the camera to be noticed. :unsure:

The fiscal year is the fiscal year, beginning Jan. 1st, as stated on the CBI site. Maybe the translating software is confusing it with the "Budget Year", which I always though was the same as fiscal. If they mean that the budget year starts when it is released, then that would be great, but I remember the hoopla waiting for the budget last year also......

Do these people no what the hell they are doing, one day they say one thing the next day another says it was all B/S, they got me confused if that what there intension is to confuse people. Or there all just a bunch of Bullshitting lier's, and just talk to the camera to be noticed. :unsure:

Question 1: Yes, they know exactly what they are doing ( intentional misdirection )

Question 2: Absolutely, and without a doubt on the liars part. They do it as well or better than our own politicians.

This article makes me even more anxcious for them to approve and open their budget for 2012. I think that may give us a clue as to weither or not they can accomplish all they say they want to do before another year goes by without a rate change ( JMO ).