Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Exchange Rate w/ USD will Return to Normal....WHAT !!!

Rayzur

Dollar exchange rate due to precautionary measures to Bank

13/02/2012 13/02/2012

After rising earlier this week assured the Central

BAGHDAD - Haidar al-Rubaie Filaih

. Still rates the dollar experiencing rises slightly, despite the size of the assurances by the dominant Central Bank of Iraq and the same measures he had taken to reduce those gains, amounted to exchange rates of the dollar against the dinar more than 2255, a figure confirmed by many economists gravity continued increase, indicating the possibility of its effects on rates of inflation and rising prices across the country, and with assured central traders and those working in the local markets of the possibility of control of any height may occur to the price of the dollar having confounded federal considerably, said an economist that the effects of regional led to rises in the price of the currency exchange, noting that measures internationalism against both Syria and Iran may play a negative role in increasing the demand for the dollar in the domestic market, and then rising prices against the dinar, in the meantime has not seen the market rises in the prices of goods and materials, contrary to expectations, which indicated the possibility of gains in the overall market and sold as a result of the high dollar exchange rate.

Were recorded (morning) to a balance in demand versus supply of goods and materials, and experts say that the psychological factor in the general population impact can lead to a reduction of consumption is not necessary in cases of high exchange rate or even decline.

Deputy central bank governor said (morning) the existence of measures he said were necessary to reduce the use is necessary for the currency or in order to combat laundering or money laundering, adding that the part of those measures to ensure that participants in the auction currency to provide Central with detailed information on all their customers appeared Many of those customers who deal in dollars do not have accounts in these banks to participate in the auction currency, which is contrary to the instructions of the Central. said the appearance of Mohammed Saleh: What effect on the price of the sale and purchase of the dollar in the domestic market is the decline in sales volume of the central foreign exchange by demanding the banks involved in Mzhadath their customers with statements has been shown later that many of the Hola customers are just traders in the currency and do not have fixed assets of a bank, which caused lower sales volume as a result a number of banks withheld until completion of its actions on the central supply their customers with statements.

Saleh said that the Iraqi economy strong and is progressing well in achieving greater development gains, however, confirmed the presence of machine media seriously trying to undermine the national economy and is working to destabilize its industrial, agricultural and trade across the bubble media continuously fired for that purpose, indicating possession of the central great ability to deter any imbalances that may be exposed to the local currency in favor of the dollar or other foreign currencies, saying the central Iraqi possession of federal reserves exceed 60 billion dollars could be used to support the dinar, which confirmed that he has a stronger safety belt of the foreign currency to maintain exchange rate. و1166

The central bank has to raise the price of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar during its sessions for buying and selling foreign currencies at the rate of four dinars, to settle at 1166 dinars per dollar as the rate of exchange basis, after it was 1170 dinars per dollar, but that raising the dinar exchange rate did not cause a decline in dollar exchange rates only very slightly, due to the increase of foreign currency trading by traders Iraqis.

The Iraqi central bank held five sessions weekly auction from Sunday to Thursday for the sale and purchase of foreign currency, and receive a cash commission on the sale of about 13 dinars per dollar, and receive a commission of 13 dinars per dollar on the sale of remittances outside the country.

Suggest news is official that the increase in demand for the dollar came as a result of routine to finance some of the trades that have been affected by the imposition of international sanctions on the Syrian pound and Altoman Iranian and fall in the value Srvhma to their lowest levels since many years, and shows some of the wholesalers in the markets of nice that the financing of import and export operations to each from Syria and Iran is now done through the dollar after it was by offset in the local market to reach these countries have been equated in their own currency local, which confirmed that he is rejected by many companies and factories in these two countries and who are willing sales by dollar exclusively, causing increase the demand for that currency in the domestic market and thus increase their prices against the dinar.

While dismissing the Deputy Governor of the Central Bank and the existence of effects of regional higher prices of the dollar, said an expert at the World Bank Majid picture the existence of such effects, saying that what was going through some neighboring countries, especially Syria and Iran after the devaluation of the dinar against the high exchange rate dollar, which is what he said about the picture: the risk that he should face a manner as to increase the rates of the dollar exchange rate and thus the impact on rates and inflation rates in Iraq.

According to the picture during his speech for the (morning) and there is a demand for the dollar in Iraq, he said he was not a formal, in some cases as a result of conditions experienced by some neighboring countries and the United Nations resolutions that led to the devaluation of their currencies, which led to high demand for the dollar cause later high prices in the local market.

Despite these increases in the price of the dollar, but the picture said that the central bank and through a package of measures is able to control those highs and minimize their impact on inflation, indicating that the action by a central recently in raising the price of the dinar, four points, and prevent the sale of the dollar, but After a series of precautionary measures can control the sale and purchase of the dollar in the whole of Iraq, pointing to the increasing popularity of auctions currency held by the Central after it fell last week, saying that demand has increased in the last sessions of the Central Peleg $ 70 million in sales volume daily and this demonstrates the The exchange rate will return to normal in the coming days. :o:(:o

Okay Guys, please don't shoot the Messenger.....Just tell me this is some whack job chatting with a news journalist, and speaking out his neck...

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dnahrain%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3Dbh9%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&u=http://www.alsabaah.com/ArticleShow.aspx%3FID%3D21641&usg=ALkJrhgBqcfWNO3T_026K5LBWYflf-LVSA

• Upvote 7

....saying the central Iraqi possession of federal reserves exceed 60 billion dollars could be used to support the dinar, which confirmed that he has a stronger safety belt of the foreign currency to maintain exchange rate. و1166

Despite these increases in the price of the dollar, but the picture said that the central bank and through a package of measures is able to control those highs and minimize their impact on inflation, indicating that the action by a central recently in raising the price of the dinar, four points, and prevent the sale of the dollar, but After a series of precautionary measures can control the sale and purchase of the dollar in the whole of Iraq, pointing to the increasing popularity of auctions currency held by the Central after it fell last week, saying that demand has increased in the last sessions of the Central Peleg $ 70 million in sales volume daily and this demonstrates the The exchange rate will return to normal in the coming days.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1mFYEG6Xe

I know how I'm interpreting what I've read. Our strengthening dollar seems to be pushing the RV agenda more than Iraq was prepared for. They appeared to believe that with our slumping economy and deflated dollar, that time was on their side. NOW, I'm seeing a sense of urgency.

A little less talk and a little more action. Come on fellas, (and ladies), let's do this!

Edited by thatoneguy
  • Upvote 7

I'm not sure how you get anything related to an RV out of that. "Normal" is not an RVed rate. "Normal" is 1166.

Hey LOPSofdinar.... Why can't 'normal' be the old EXTREMELY deflated rate of 1700 +/- like it was when the dinar was first issued? Why can't it be 3.22? I dunno. Depends on what angle you read 'normal'. Please grace us with your justification. Thanks in advance. Chao.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

It just doesn't seem to me that "normal" would refer to a rate that hasn't been the norm for well over a decade.

As for your lopster jab, as I've said before, while I doubt an RV is possible, I really don't care whether they RD or leave the currency as it is. Either way, over time, we will make some money from this.

Edited by lotsofdinar
  • Upvote 11
  • Downvote 30

....saying the central Iraqi possession of federal reserves exceed 60 billion dollars could be used to support the dinar, which confirmed that he has a stronger safety belt of the foreign currency to maintain exchange rate. و1166

Despite these increases in the price of the dollar, but the picture said that the central bank and through a package of measures is able to control those highs and minimize their impact on inflation, indicating that the action by a central recently in raising the price of the dinar, four points, and prevent the sale of the dollar, but After a series of precautionary measures can control the sale and purchase of the dollar in the whole of Iraq, pointing to the increasing popularity of auctions currency held by the Central after it fell last week, saying that demand has increased in the last sessions of the Central Peleg $ 70 million in sales volume daily and this demonstrates the The exchange rate will return to normal in the coming days.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1mFYEG6Xe

I know how I'm interpreting what I've read. Our strengthening dollar seems to be pushing the RV agenda more than Iraq was prepared for. They appeared to believe that with our slumping economy and deflated dollar, that time was on their side. NOW, I'm seeing a sense of urgency.

A little less talk and a little more action. Come on fellas, (and ladies), let's do this!

My thoughts exactly, Ms. Bean.

And lopsofdinar, you make a strong point as to WE WILL CAPITALIZE ON THIS INVESTMENT. But your statement on 'normal', I don't think we're on the same page here. Well over a decade and 1166 aren't jivin', and the rate prior to has been deemed 'artificial'. No worries, we will make money with Iraq and I sure hope it is b/c of a RV. If not, I've got my depends on, and I won't leave my PC till this is finalized. Chao.

• Upvote 1

Hey LOPSofdinar.... Why can't 'normal' be the old EXTREMELY deflated rate of 1700 +/- like it was when the dinar was first issued? Why can't it be 3.22? I dunno. Depends on what angle you read 'normal'. Please grace us with your justification. Thanks in advance. Chao.

HOW ABOUT NORMAL BEING 45OO TO 1 THATS WHAT IT WAS WHEN I GOT INVOLVED WITH THIS ROLLER COASTER RIDE.. :lol:

• Upvote 5

By your own admission, you "really don't care whether they RD or leave the currency as it is." That is a lopster, ladies and gentlemen - a particularly odd species of sideshow freak, who, with regularity, presumably enters into investments lacking nearly all hope, but calling himself a "realist," which serves to soothe his precious ego. Welcome to the world, LOPSofdinar! Take your negativity elsewhere.

Sanssouci2 you couldn't be more right about this guy. My Grandfather once told me, there are ones that take a risk in life and those that don't, those that don't work for others and those that do are the ones the others work for. And he said there's nothing wrong with either unless your in denial, this guy is easily figure out because he puts his foot in his month all the time.

It makes me wonder what his agenda is...the drive by lopster that he is...

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I'm not sure how you get anything related to an RV out of that. "Normal" is not an RVed rate. "Normal" is 1166.

Same ole same ole. Does it ever get tiring looking at things with a half empty mentality?I have yet to a read as possible a RV post from you. How can you expect others to respect your views as open minded or realistic if you don't reciprocate.Best to all that aspire to be the best.

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I hate to say it - this article has nothing to do with an RV happening or not....IMO. ;)

YOU ALL KNOW I THINK IT WILL RV RELATIVELY SOON.

The auctions are popular with the banks...theres no reason it could inflate a little bit again - then the RV could happen as well after that.

• Upvote 3

By the way lotsofdinar I'm not the one that neg'ed you, after all of you lopsters cried the other day that I neg'ed one of you I've decided not too it anymore and I'd let everyone else do it but I think you for min, it shows me what you lopster are all about...have a crappy day while we enjoy ours...

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

It just doesn't seem to me that "normal" would refer to a rate that hasn't been the norm for well over a decade.

As for your lopster jab, as I've said before, while I doubt an RV is possible, I really don't care whether they RD or leave the currency as it is. Either way, over time, we will make some money from this.

Why oh why oh why oh why are you here???????????

Why dont you go and just put your money in some cracker jack stock and be done with it.

I am sure there is some other web blog out there you can go to and do your bitching!

And then see how that works for you.... IYO you might just be better off.

Me personally too much has been lost in the stock markets , the 401's and so on.

JMHO

Quad B)

Damn I need coffee now.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I’ve got to break this one down too guys and gals, I think it could be a sign we are looking for, and hey I could be wrong too…

Highlighted areas are the quotes from the articles to make it easier to read..

despite the size of the assurances by the dominant Central Bank of Iraq and the same measures he had taken to reduce those gains, amounted to exchange rates of the dollar against the dinar more than 2255,…..this is what many economists are estimating the dinar rate to be against the dollar because of inflation and the price of goods are going up due to the sanctions on Styria and Iran…… see here….a figure confirmed by many economists gravity continued increase, indicating the possibility of its effects on rates of inflation and rising prices across the country, …and here again the economist blame the currency traders for the USD demand….. said an economist that the effects of regional led to rises in the price of the currency exchange, noting that measures internationalism against both Syria and Iran may play a negative role in increasing the demand for the dollar in the domestic market, and then rising prices against the dinar,…interesting because here they say it’s not effecting the price of goods and materials and is contrary to expectations…see… in the meantime has not seen the market rises in the prices of goods and materials, contrary to expectations,…and I like this part myself because it says they need to replace the dollar with their dinar at an exchange rate that’s going to be able to replace the dollar IMO and keep inflation and the market the way it is right now …see ……which indicated the possibility of gains in the overall market and sold as a result of the high dollar exchange rate. ….see the dollar is running their economy and something needs to be done to the exchange rate of the dinar if Iraq’s currency is going to be used to run their economy.

…see its real simple they need to change the exchange rate to reflect what is needed to de-dollarize the country….but first they need to get their government in order for this to be done…..currency in favor of the dollar or other foreign currencies, saying the central Iraqi possession of federal reserves exceed 60 billion dollars could be used to support the dinar, which confirmed that he has a stronger safety belt of the foreign currency to maintain exchange rate. و1166….they get their sovereignty, they get the people to have pride in their currency and let’s move on…..Now this one auction is not enough for them to say this….…pointing to the increasing popularity of auctions currency held by the Central after it fell last week, saying that demand has increased in the last sessions of the Central Peleg $ 70 million in sales volume daily and this demonstrates the The exchange rate will return to normal in the coming days……I think the only question is what is normal and how are they going to do it…..are they really going back to 1170, not a chance IMO…. so we wait a few days to see…this could be real good considering what other great news has been coming out in the last few days, let’s hope it continues….<BR style="mso-special-character: line-break"><BR style="mso-special-character: line-break">

Edited by Stryker365
  • Upvote 16
  • Downvote 1

Here we go.....people are gonna get mad but as I was saying from the get go, the reasoning why they moved the rate up was cause of the increased demand at the auctions....

Now that they have it under control and are changing the ways the auction works, the demand will lower back into the normal range and therefore they can move the exchange rate back to 1170 where it was.....

Now there is still the possibility of them moving it to an even 1000 like they were talking about, but Im afraid this was all just because of the auctions....got negged like crazy for pointing it out but even the articles in the coming days after the move to 1166 said the same thing but some blocked all that information out that was placed in front of us and ran with the idea that they are about to blow....

Sorry guys.....sometimes the simplest explanation is the right one.....

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 4

This sounds like a guru wrote this in la-la land. ,"return to normal"???

Nothing has changed in years. same ol, same ol.....lol.....iraq is such a poser with their toilet paper currency. Ooooooo....scary, they might need to move it back up 2 pips....hahaha

Wait...close your eyes....they may return to normal and keep the artificial suppressed rate longer....ahhhhh

Wait, that is normal...hmmmm

Edited by Realdinar
  • Upvote 1

Not a lot of reason to be getting worked up and calling folks out, NO ONE nos whats going down but a couple of people. And when it happens if and when it does, you will wake up and it will be done.I in my mind like to say it will happen and quiet sure it will one day. We can all only hope for the best. No reason to get bummed out about it or over excited about it.Just stay afloat and go on with life. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1