Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just a hopeful confirmation

TQueezy

I also don't think bashing is in order. Nice to know others feel like us and it is good to know that there is professionals that think we are progressing. It is hard to tell what really is going on with the Iraq news so confusing then when something hopeful comes up it gets torn to shreds. Thanks for the post. Hope you get all +'s. I gave you onebiggrin.gif

• Upvote 3

thanks for the post T, I'm hopin for that $1.17 myself,the I can retire esp after my back surgery in Dec I would really like to take it easy for the rest of my life and be able to give my great wife the ring I've never been able to give her. and yes this story gives me some hope again, Thanks

• Upvote 5

thanks for the post T, I'm hopin for that $1.17 myself,the I can retire esp after my back surgery in Dec I would really like to take it easy for the rest of my life and be able to give my great wife the ring I've never been able to give her. and yes this story gives me some hope again, Thanks

That was one of the nicest things I have heard in a while, so you got a 1+ from me. After 22 years of marriage my husband bought me the ring of my dreams. We(the wives)love our husbands no matter what, so relax you are just a few diamonds away from your dreams. :tiphat::hug::woot:

• Upvote 4

This is an awesome post. +1 for you and your lucky wife! :lol:

• Upvote 1