Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

got a call from a family member.........GO DINAR

Papster

Adam was informed about this this morning and he has someone looking into fixing this issue!

WOW.................. bumper I just read what you posted and at first I thought you were talking about Adam checking into them fixing the dropping of the 0..........then I realized you were talking about the + & - problem.....lol.........but if he wants to tell them to drop the other two 0's... :D

Your up to.....126 User(s) are reading this topic

Edited by Stryker365

WOW.................. bumper I just read what you posted and at first I thought you were talking about Adam checking into them fixing the dropping of the 0..........then I realized you were talking about the + & - problem.....lol.........but if he wants to tell them to drop the other two 0's... :D

i thought the same thing two and my heart starting beating faster.........hope you have a good evening............going to cracker barrel..............GO DINAR

Hey Papster so does he think that it is a good thing.I just don't get it.IMO I think they are testing the programs to see if they are going to go off like they were designed too.jmo. Thanks Papster. Go rv

yes they are all very excited..........GO DINAR

i thought the same thing two and my heart starting beating faster.........hope you have a good evening............going to cracker barrel..............GO DINAR

yes they are all very excited..........GO DINAR

You too......I got to get off here myself and play with my little boy (my son) ...great info and everyone have a great night... :)

Last week I attempted to share some information and got kicked in the face a few times because there are folks on DV that truly believe that it is impossible for anyone to actually hold any type of true inside information regarding our little dee-nar investment. However, more and more tid bits like this keep coming forward and it's obvious that Iraq's new monetary policy is coming to fruition. Do we make a little bit of money or a lot? Who knows, but at least the ride is ENDING LOL!

• Upvote 1

Last week I attempted to share some information and got kicked in the face a few times because there are folks on DV that truly believe that it is impossible for anyone to actually hold any type of true inside information regarding our little dee-nar investment. However, more and more tid bits like this keep coming forward and it's obvious that Iraq's new monetary policy is coming to fruition. Do we make a little bit of money or a lot? Who knows, but at least the ride is ENDING LOL!

I wore my + button out on you last week, lol...all info is appreciated!

• Upvote 1

I wore my + button out on you last week, lol...all info is appreciated!

Thank YOU! Being a proud UGA alumni, I can almost find forgiveness in my heart for the Bama thing! (Just kidding as at least it's not Aubigirl LOL!).

My little "rumor" sure does look better a week later, no? :)

Yes... but how long do you have to cook a rumor and how do they taste? unsure.gif (quack, quack) wink.gif

Don't you think it's already burned by now if you are not adding any liquid to the cooking...? lol

first off.............i am an electrician............i know nothing about the forex............this information came to me directly.................i have a real close family member that trades on forex and has ties with the people that train the big banks traders...........these guys have mucho dinaro and are big players............the information that they received last night was that the cbi had dropped one "0" off the nominal rate.............instead of .00086 of a penny..............it is now .0086 of a penny...........this is not showing right now..........dont ask me how..............i dont know........not going to argue with you..........this is what i was told about 30 minutes ago...........a couple of them think it will be moving soon..............and a couple think it will be at the end of the first quarter...........what i do know...........they could care less about dinar sites.........they have no clue what is going on in iraq................you know i am no intel person.........just trying to share what i heard...............GO DINAR

Thanks for the info... a lot is happening right now.

I would give you +1 but couldn't.

• Upvote 1

Adam was informed about this this morning and he has someone looking into fixing this issue!

Thanks Bumper... Great.. I don't know if that is the case also with negs... It's been a few months now since I decided NOT to neg anybody anymore but either give pluses or nothing at all... I'm glad with my decision.

• Upvote 1