Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IQD devalued!!!!

tree50

What sources do you get from the CBI? I'm pretty sure you meant information, which is a great start. Now all you have to do is understand the information you are obtaining from the website. Good luck!

Where have I read this before :unsure:

I know im bad about repeating myself sometimes.

I believe he may have made an honest mistake. We need to give him a break and just explain how it works and not neg or bash him.smile.gif

Carla

***//

MsCarla rides to the rescue again! First time I ever saw a girl knight in shinin' armour!

Yee-Dawgies n' yessiree, you're just about the sweetest thing, we're lucky to have ya! :wub:

Keep up the good work!

I believe he may have made an honest mistake. We need to give him a break and just explain how it works and not neg or bash him.smile.gif

Carla

Maybe he would not have gotten negged so bad if he had not thought he was rubbing it in our face with the hahaha at the end.

• Upvote 2

I was just messing with you because this was posted back to back by two different people and I thought it was the start of a chain statement that we were all supposed to get on board for.

No sorry, my adrenalin is flowing right now. No worries. Good luck to you!

You're right -- so anyone not understanding what has been talked about and its signficance, go here to see the Market Price -- CBI market price has been pegged at 1170 for the last three years and as of the 16th of this month, it dropped to 1166. We'll see -- if this is true, then we should begin to see incremental drops in the market rate as it closes on value to USD. And, yes, that'd be real and would ROCK!! Oh, make it so!! Thanks for the clarification.

Oops!! Here is the link: http://www.cbi.iq/documents/CBI_FOREIGN_EXCHANGE_AUCTIONS.pdf

There is alot of rumors flying around and high rates thrown around but if I am seeing this right the iqd has slightly devalued. I get my sources from the only website that matters which is cbi.iq. I love how everyone is ignoring the fact we all just lost money hahaha

Baptism via cranial rectal inversion(head up his arse).

There is alot of rumors flying around and high rates thrown around but if I am seeing this right the iqd has slightly devalued. I get my sources from the only website that matters which is cbi.iq. I love how everyone is ignoring the fact we all just lost money hahaha

NEWBIE you are totally CLULESS :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I believe he may have made an honest mistake. We need to give him a break and just explain how it works and not neg or bash him.:)

Carla

I believe it was the " all lost money hahaha" that people were giving negatives to. It was not a very nice thing to say, especially if it was true. But.....since we are all on the road to something very good, with a very slow speed limit, I did not give it a negative. Be excellent to each other.... soon we will be able to afford excellence :)

I believe it was the " all lost money hahaha" that people were giving negatives to. It was not a very nice thing to say, especially if it was true. But.....since we are all on the road to something very good, with a very slow speed limit, I did not give it a negative. Be excellent to each other.... soon we will be able to afford excellence :)

I like your way of thinking.

Carla

I'd have to disagree with that assessment. He came out like a smug, arrogant jerkoff trying to troll the site. However in his infinite wisdom he doesn't know which way the iqd needs to trend to gain value. If he wasn't a trolling imbecile and had any inkling of forex (or basic arithmetic) knowledge he would have known that 1166 is better than 1170. He was doing nothing more than attempting to bust chops. His 50-something negatives are well warranted.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Come on guys .......stick to the old timers that say stuff like this for a Reason (might I add ) hehehehelaugh.gif

I gave you a + Little tree .......that is the only way you learn how to grow wink.gif

• Upvote 2

I'd have to disagree with that assessment. He came out like a smug, arrogant jerkoff trying to troll the site. However in his infinite wisdom he doesn't know which way the iqd needs to trend to gain value. If he wasn't a trolling imbecile and had any inkling of forex (or basic arithmetic) knowledge he would have known that 1166 is better than 1170. He was doing nothing more than attempting to bust chops. His 50-something negatives are well warranted.

Ok there math expert i will let you go with your assessment if you can give me a 10 place decimal equavelent to 1166 (.0000000000)

get it right are you dont have a leg to stand on

and dont forget Iraq math is bace10

hey bumper help the man/woman out..........close this thread.....and erase his negs...........give them a new start..............GO DINAR

+1

ya bumper you gave all the rest of us a new start (2000+ might i add) a few months back laugh.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1