Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IQD devalued!!!!

tree50

There is alot of rumors flying around and high rates thrown around but if I am seeing this right the iqd has slightly devalued. I get my sources from the only website that matters which is cbi.iq. I love how everyone is ignoring the fact we all just lost money hahaha

A STAR IS BORN!!! Obviously a falling star, but a star non the less. Hang in there new guy, it will get better. The folks on DV have been dealing with setbacks for so long, a minor fluctuation such as the one you mentioned barely even phases most. I guess "Welcome Aboard is the appropriate thing to say. Regards, Slay.

There is alot of rumors flying around and high rates thrown around but if I am seeing this right the iqd has slightly devalued. I get my sources from the only website that matters which is cbi.iq. I love how everyone is ignoring the fact we all just lost money hahaha

Next time you see your old 7th grade math teacher please slap her/him in the face.

• Upvote 1

At 1166 the dinar is gettig stronger against the dollar. When it gets 1-1 we will all be jumping up and down.

1 dollar = 1166 dinar today

1 dollar = 1170 dinar yesterday

1 dollar = 1 dinar pricless!!! hopefully tomorrow

Quad B)

Actually I have been following this for about three years and that is the most it has moved. So, at that rate it will get to 1dollar=1dinar in June of 2886! :blink: I don't know if I will be able to jump up and down by then! :( So, I like the sound of tommorow better! :P I can Jump up and down, scream, and still have time to spend it! B)

HHMMMMMMM.... let me tell you something Mr. Hayduke ....even thought you have been told all your life that that last name represents Power ......

Mine is Nicholas and that is the strongest last name you can have ...........I believe if you research it...... you will find .I have roots back 4000years ......To well before the Scottish Rite .......So you need to find some respect quick ......because you MUDDing your name wink.gif.....and that ant where you want to be......

YOU ARE CORRECT +1

Well Mr. Nicholas, as we say in the 'patch' you got the talkin' part done...

But before this develops into a full blown pissin' match, you might want to consider whether or not you are without responsibility when it comes to mistakes or foolishness on this board. If you are blameless and have a clean slate then my apologies to you and to the rest of this board for implying their patience and graciousness has been misdirected.

Have a good day Mr. Nichols / Randalin ;):wave:

• Upvote 2

How dare you try and rain on my parade, you must be a young buck, you're gonna get kicked around in this life; until you learn Son, that there is more to life than lying for the fun of it, his eye is on the sparrow and he watches you! You'll reap what you sow. If you think this is just words from an old man, then keep living you ain't dead yet!

Peace!

Shick :angry:

Well Mr. Nicholas, as we say in the 'patch' you got the talkin' part done...

But before this develops into a full blown pissin' match, you might want to consider whether or not you are without responsibility when it comes to mistakes or foolishness on this board. If you are blameless and have a clean slate then my apologies to you and to the rest of this board for implying their patience and graciousness has been misdirected.

Have a good day Mr. Nichols / Randalin ;):wave:

If what you SAY........ was meant in playfulness .......when you see my post that would be one thing .....BUT you know its not ........There is a reason why i do what i do ....(not to be known by the masses )......BUT if you where a keeper of man you would realize when i say what I say its a a.... farsi ....and let it go ....BUT you dont

And i take FULL responsibility for my words and actions and have all my life .......I pray they dont fall on def ears ......EVREY TIME I O'PINE

Edited by randalln
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Why give someone NEG's instead of explaining and correcting the individual??

It wasn't his mistake that has bought him the onslaught of negs, it was his attitude. Certainly we all make mistakes, but to make a mistake and in one's "wrongness" tell everyone how stupid they are, it just came off in very poor form, especially for a noob. At very least he could have said, " hey, maybe I'm missing something but aren't we actually losing money?" Which, in turn, would have opened him up for all of the learning we could muster...and more than likely without the negs. Unfortunately, he chose the low road...which is never a good road to choose...especially around this neck of the woods.

• Upvote 1