Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IQD devalued!!!!

tree50

There is alot of rumors flying around and high rates thrown around but if I am seeing this right the iqd has slightly devalued. I get my sources from the only website that matters which is cbi.iq. I love how everyone is ignoring the fact we all just lost money hahaha

Before you speak, educate yourself to the currency world. No offense, everyone makes mistakes except Obama of course!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I believe he may have made an honest mistake. We need to give him a break and just explain how it works and not neg or bash him.smile.gif

Carla

I agree, too. Everybody should get a break when they first start posting and don't quite understand how everything works. So Tree, keep on trying. You'll get it.

• Upvote 2

I get my sources from the only website that matters which is cbi.iq. ... Atleast you have good sources for your intel... emot-LMAO.gif

I love how everyone is ignoring the fact we all just lost money .......... Your sarcasm is horrible implying that we are a bunch of DUMBUTT'S........ wacko.gifemot-drool.gifemot-questioned.gifemot-shakehead.gifemot-LMAO.gifemot-LMAO.gifemot-LMAO.gif

hahaha.........And this is this best part.....YOU ACTUALLY THINK YOU ARE RIGHT!!

For future reference.......

Keep your helmet on tight!

Edited by Bumper64
  • Upvote 6

Let's PLAY NICE!!

We were all new at one time!

Tree50, we need to see the CBI rate go down for us to make money.

1166 is better than 1170

1000 will be better than 1166

And so on...........

Love to see 1:1 :)

This is how we should all respond to newcomers, +1 for taking the new guy under our wing smile.gif You are a great guy Bumper.

• Upvote 1

:D Hey guys, and gals, let's not be negging the newbie. I gave him or her a +1. It was a simple mistake!

We are in this together, and I am sure that Tree has learned a lesson. Everyone, that can, go on and plus + him or her. Let's get Tree back to zero, and call this a slap on the hand!! :lol:

Go RV, and keep dropping to 1190!!! Just kidding!!!! :lol:

:P:P:P

• Upvote 5

Poor fella'. Thats like being the new kid on the block and bringing rocks to play marbles. The bullies around here won't ever give 'em a break but instead rather pick on others inperfections rather than picking on their own. Some just have inferiority complexes too.

Welcome Newbie................ we supposed to be a family around here and welcome in our new members but sometimes it doesn't feel like it.

God bless you and just keep on posting! And just know we are not all intolerant!

• Upvote 3

A fluctuation that is so slight has been seen before -- in the last 5 months, I have seen the Dinar's value against the USD fluctuate to 1140, but come back up to 1170 again -- go check the value of the USD against other currencies as the Dinar will fluctuate as the USD fluctuates against world currencies. It's important to keep a level head, watch the world scene and local progress within Iraq against actions of the UN and other global controlling resources in evaluating any rate fluctuations. I trust this site, Going Global and some who post to another site -- otherwise, it's all speculation and pumping. Nuf said today.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

A fluctuation that is so slight has been seen before -- in the last 5 months, I have seen the Dinar's value against the USD fluctuate to 1140, but come back up to 1170 again -- go check the value of the USD against other currencies as the Dinar will fluctuate as the USD fluctuates against world currencies. It's important to keep a level head, watch the world scene and local progress within Iraq against actions of the UN and other global controlling resources in evaluating any rate fluctuations. I trust this site, Going Global and some who post to another site -- otherwise, it's all speculation and pumping. Nuf said today.

That may be true, yes. What most people here are freaking out about is the fact that it was posted on the CBI's website. First time in 3 years! Good news if I ever saw it!!

• Upvote 2

Your right there have been fluctuations, but the dinar has been locked down by the IMF for 3 years. The change in value is not the news here. The currency rate is now controlled by the CBI and hopefully they will pull the trigger soon. -----------Very good news my friend... Lets ROLL RV!! :woot:

Great post... Level and correct... th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif +1 fer ya!

• Upvote 1

Your right there have been fluctuations, but the dinar has been locked down by the IMF for 3 years. The change in value is not the news here. The currency rate is now controlled by the CBI and hopefully they will pull the trigger soon.

• Upvote 1

There is alot of rumors flying around and high rates thrown around but if I am seeing this right the iqd has slightly devalued. I get my sources from the only website that matters which is cbi.iq. I love how everyone is ignoring the fact we all just lost money hahaha

I feel so bad for you tree. Being new on this website is like entering a quicksand pit. The further you get into it the more careful you have to be with what you say. You need to double check your facts or even triple check your facts. For if you don't, it will be more like walking into a snake pit than a quicksand pit. Just some friendly advice.

Welcome to DV.

• Upvote 2

He/ She is been around for awhile so the Newbie title is incorrect as you can see when he/she joined.

tree50's Profile User Rating:

Add me as a friend

Find Topics

Find Posts

Display name history

Bad

My Information

Group:MembersActive Posts:1(0 per day)Most Active In:

Dinar Rumors (1 posts) Joined:12-May 11 Profile Views:370Last Active: Today, 03:00 PMCurrently:

Viewing Board Index Member Title:

NewbieAge:

Age Unknown Birthday:

Birthday Unknown Gender:

Contact Information

E-mail:

Private

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 2

I am out of +'s or I would give you a few dozen to even you out. I think an honest mistake should be over looked and polite instruction offered. Many have offered good remarks but too many have offered neg's. Sorry tree50. Don't take it personal, most here are just tired of waiting I guess, and take out their frustrations on every little thing.

I feel so bad for you tree. Being new on this website is like entering a quicksand pit. The further you get into it the more careful you have to be with what you say. You need to double check your facts or even triple check your facts. For if you don't, it will be more like walking into a snake pit than a quicksand pit. Just some friendly advice.

Welcome to DV.

Your a nice guy SeaBee! I guess I was a little harsh with my reply. Sorry Tree, this place can be cruel at times. Take it with a grain of salt. Good luck to you.

What sources do you get from the CBI? I'm pretty sure you meant information, which is a great start. Now all you have to do is understand the information you are obtaining from the website. Good luck!

Your right there have been fluctuations, but the dinar has been locked down by the IMF for 3 years. The change in value is not the news here. The currency rate is now controlled by the CBI and hopefully they will pull the trigger soon.

Where have I read this before :unsure: