Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

did we just rv...?

Princess DinarTard

Why do I get the feeling that this is going to be another RV that has happened that will just turn into another FART that is up and gone with the wind!

Listen, until you have money in your account or hand, no email or text or phone call means a darn thing.

Remember, Shop Smart...Shop...S-Mart for all your local ammo and gun needs! ;)

[/quote

This was no an RV it was a rumor. I would agree with you but I :P was talking about a text from Adam. That will mean something. :P

Like I said jv1054, I was literally bored last night so I figured why not catch someone's conference call..checked my time to see which ones would still be on broadcasting and BOOM....i ended up listening to "the BIG call"....i had no idea that guy freeway bill would call an rv monents afterward or that he would later get on the call with that footforward guy (you know...the one who always says "don't worry")....so I was just ask shocked as anyone when this RUMOR was stated live on air....my post was written as it was first being said to listeners

Its NOT my claim...at all (i have no boots on the ground, no sources or friends in iraq)

I am just a person who wrote about what I heard on a very public call and what they said was pretty major! We'll know soon enough just how full of it this all is or if its true. I would love for it to be the latter.

Oh....that call is still on...

Still .live right now. Just checked.

Hmmmm....

Its not "IF" its "WHEN"

End Quote

This "when " factor is slightly bugging my nuts after 8 years.....

Umbertino, I have to know...is "bugging my nuts" what you meant to write? Because I can't stop laughing. #1 I thought you were female. #2 Your Italian, right?

Maybe a typo?

Maybe something lost in translation?

It's bugging my nuts to know :lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 3

So that call is still going....playing on air live right now

Some guy just got on air and said that a teller at a bb&t bank says now they plan on dealing with the iqd.....he claims to have just left the bank (i didn't know banks were even open yet.....lol)

go figure...... <_<:huh:

I feel so indifferent......

But feeling like those people are being yanked on a chain

Edited by Princess DinarTard

So I was bored tonight and took to listening to a chat/board/forum...I think they call themselves "the Big Idea" group and they are (as of 2 mins ago) saying (and cheering) that "freeway bill"...yeah, I know....just said the Treasury or Imf released the rate...they are going crazy...he says he has "firm confirmation"...

this is as of 11:11pm CST

So what do you guys think?

Is he pulling another fast one...

oh they are still live on the air right now...about 736 people on the call and the host is gloating over saying she's the first one to "call it"... unsure.gif

(I've listened to my fair share of "intel calls" during my time as a dinar tard, but these guys are cheering, whooping and literally "hollering for a dollar"...lmao) laugh.gif

Princess DinarTard,

To answer to your POST question, "Did we just RV?" the following should answer your question:

Announcement No. (2059)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 18-JAN-2012. The results were as follows:

DetailsNotesNumber of banks21Auction price selling dinar / US$1166Auction price buying dinar / US$-----Amount sold at auction price (US$)200,140,000Amount purchased at Auction price (US$)-----Total offers for buying (US$)200,140,000Total offers for selling (US$)-----Exchange rates

Dollar's exchange rates / in Baghdad markets

• Upvote 1

So that call is still going....playing on air live right now

Some guy just got on air and said that a teller at a bb&t bank says now they plan on dealing with the iqd.....he claims to have just left the bank (i didn't know banks were even open yet.....lol)

go figure...... <_<:huh:

I feel so indifferent......

But feeling like those people are being yanked on a chain

BB&T were always in it up to a certain point...reason why I know this is because I bought some dinar from them in October of 2010.

Explanation.......Rumopsycho detachio (Latin)

A classic example of a interesting phenomena that is inherent of those that are longtime RV deprived. This psychosis can induce delusional transformation of reality that may seem quite real to those inflicted with this disorder. Euphoria accompanied along with sudden outbursts of laughter and cheering .. IS.. one of the most predominant symptom. Good news! If you are one those

displaying signs of this infliction it can be successfully treaded.

Treatment

Maintain hydration (water)

Trip to CBI site three time daily.

Stay away from rumors until symptoms diminish.

Side effects

Disappointment.

Embarrassment.

• Upvote 3

So I was bored tonight and took to listening to a chat/board/forum...I think they call themselves "the Big Idea" group and they are (as of 2 mins ago) saying (and cheering) that "freeway bill"...yeah, I know....just said the Treasury or Imf released the rate...they are going crazy...he says he has "firm confirmation"...

(I've listened to my fair share of "intel calls" during my time as a dinar tard, but these guys are cheering, whooping and literally "hollering for a dollar"...lmao) :lol:

You ever been to the zoo and hear the monkeys in the background going crazy.. When you finally get to their enclosure, they just hollering cause one of them slinging poo.... Same thing here!!!!!

• Upvote 2

Umbertino, I have to know...is "bugging my nuts" what you meant to write? Because I can't stop laughing. #1 I thought you were female. #2 Your Italian, right?

Maybe a typo?

Maybe something lost in translation?

It's bugging my nuts to know :lol::lol::lol:

I'm male and I'm Italian.. I meant that the time factor ( 8 years for me) has been breaking , bothering my balls ( bugging my nuts)

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1