Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

did we just rv...?

Princess DinarTard

So I was bored tonight and took to listening to a chat/board/forum...I think they call themselves "the Big Idea" group and they are (as of 2 mins ago) saying (and cheering) that "freeway bill"...yeah, I know....just said the Treasury or Imf released the rate...they are going crazy...he says he has "firm confirmation"...

this is as of 11:11pm CST

So what do you guys think?

Is he pulling another fast one...

oh they are still live on the air right now...about 736 people on the call and the host is gloating over saying she's the first one to "call it"... :unsure:

(I've listened to my fair share of "intel calls" during my time as a dinar tard, but these guys are cheering, whooping and literally "hollering for a dollar"...lmao) :lol:

Edited by Princess DinarTard
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

so now they are suggesting that the next step is for them to release this tomorrow...

you guys (those of you who are listening...maybe) are you buying it... <_<

I wish I could GET EXCITED but I will delay it until me and my tiara are signing forms at the bank or a dealer.

Lost its ability to hold any water when the source was stated to be freeway bill... :lol:

yeah I know....he has some credibility issues...

they are saying that if anyone recently placed an order he has good word that it won't get processed...I think the folks on this call (my first time listening to them too) are reading his (Freeway Bill's statements) off of some other forum...probably ptr or something...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ya know I have always thought that when this does rv one of these fools

would be rite. Just because they call rv everyday. That said with the CBI rate

at auction what it was yesterday one has to wonder.

i know right :rolleyes:

well, these guys plan on doing some all night watch *they are praying now* and will I guess keep a minute by minute watch

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I just got off the phone with Maliki and he three wayed in the CBI and they both said somebody was full of male bovine organic fertilizer that they had not pushed the red button cause Shabibi was still in his hot tub....or maybe they said he was in hot water? they put me on hold came back and said some drunk arab on a crosseyed camel came to the drive thru and ordered a Big Mac and a Bud Lite...they got him squared away and said nothing new call back same time Friday!...anyway my post is about as idiotic as theirs....with one exception, I admit it! I don't drink but I think a six pack might settle my nerves for the night...not that I have any left...cheers my dear friends...maybe we will see closure to this wonderful, crazy ride soon! until then keep your gown down, your powder dry and your muskets handy....excitement is filling the air (along with some other stuff) :blink::P and then on the other hand....maybe they are correct???? and it ain't idiotic...we shall see

• Upvote 11

Until I get my text from Adam nothing has happened in my eyes!! Keeping fingers crossed!!!

If it doesn't come true for them "again" there will be at least 736 people on that call that will want to string them up!! laugh.giflaugh.gif

The funny part about that is that those 700 plus people will STILL LISTEN TO THEM!!! HAhahahahahaah!!! :blink:

• Upvote 3

Did they REALLY JUST CALL THE RV??? That's BALLSY!!!

yeah, they pretty much did...

footforward is saying (on air right now) to resist the urge to cash in immediately as that "stupid high rate" (as he says) will be for gov't and corporations...not us lil ol' pee on dinartards....lol (wait...he just said he doesn't want the responsibility of calling the rv but he is aware and excited by freeway bill's statements)

I must say that this is my very first time catching this show ( but I've heard these cast of characters on other calls before now too)...

I wonder :blink: ....hmmmm anything is possible. And if these guys stay on air through much of the night I may just start thinking I'm rich :)

Edited by Princess DinarTard

yeah, they pretty much did...

footforward is saying (on air right now) to resist the urge to cash in immediately as that "stupid high rate" (as he says) will be for gov't and corporations...not us lil ol' pee on dinartards....lol

I must say that this is my very first time catching this show ( but I've heard these cast of characters on other calls before now too)...

I wonder :blink: ....hmmmm anything is possible. And if these guys stay on air through much of the night I may just start thinking I'm rich :)

Holy hell.... these guys either need to be saluted or shot... don't know which one yet.... B)

• Upvote 6