Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

did we just rv...?

Princess DinarTard

It won't show up on the IMF site until after something happens. The IMF doesn't list it against the SDR (no Article XIV country is listed) that they post every day.

For whatever reason, the value of the dinar on the CBI homepage has not been updated since the 16th, so we have no way to tell yet if they actually made a change to the value of the currency or if this was something that only effected the daily currency auction.

good point

So...I couldn't resist. Got on the call and there's some stupid woman "Rhoda" going on about a friggin chicken her friend has. These people are full of it...Rhoda is saying she might go wait at the bank and the main guy is saying that even if it gets releases, Johnny says we should not go to the banks bc it may take awhile for the banks to have their "packages ready." I mean...wow....these people are lacking in the IQ factor...

• Upvote 1

It won't show up on the IMF site until after something happens. The IMF doesn't list it against the SDR (no Article XIV country is listed) that they post every day.

For whatever reason, the value of the dinar on the CBI homepage has not been updated since the 16th, so we have no way to tell yet if they actually made a change to the value of the currency or if this was something that only effected the daily currency auction.

thanks HopefulTxn...I think the biggest mystery is how so many people on that call can have so many contacts that are so close to the source and yet it's the most top secret issue in the world at the moment from a Global economic standpoint...it seems that it has a lot of loose security when you look at it from a common sense standpoint ....if that many different people with that many different top secret contacts has instant intel....what is missing in this picture??? logic??? I remain pesimisstically optimistic...

• Upvote 4

Watch DB's site. He said he will have the buy option removed within 3 min. of a rate change.

thanks for that reminder

apparently on this call, it was said that Ty of DB held a two hr meeting tonight with all his employees....if this call gets recorded, I'm sure you can hear it in more detail

So...I couldn't resist. Got on the call and there's some stupid woman "Rhoda" going on about a friggin chicken her friend has. These people are full of it...Rhoda is saying she might go wait at the bank and the main guy is saying that even if it gets releases, Johnny says we should not go to the banks bc it may take awhile for the banks to have their "packages ready." I mean...wow....these people are lacking in the IQ factor...

:lol::lol::lol:

yeah, I caught that too....maybe they are on happy pills

thanks HopefulTxn...I think the biggest mystery is how so many people on that call can have so many contacts that are so close to the source and yet it's the most top secret issue in the world at the moment from a Global economic standpoint...it seems that it has a lot of loose security when you look at it from a common sense standpoint ....if that many different people with that many different top secret contacts has instant intel....what is missing in this picture??? logic??? I remain pesimisstically optimistic...

you are one smart man..... ;)

• Upvote 1

Tony n Dan boarded private jets to Reno for upscale cash in.. :lol:

hahahahahaha :P

Packages??? What the hell does that mean??? hahahahahha!!! Just walk in to a bank and cash in the currency!!! Packages!!! HAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Right!? And them going on n on about the dinar community getting health insurance togegther, as a group plan. Freaking kiddn me. WTF cares? I thought this call woulda been abt dinar not all of them trying to buy friggin health insurance. And then sum lady leading the call named Rhoda, going on about a chicken her friend owns (yeah, I am serious) must all be related to Okie. Gawd. Nuts. Neway, night!! Good luck to all!

• Upvote 1

welp, I'm calling it a night

don't feel like a multi-millionaire yet (and neither does my bank acct), but if these folks are saying it happened, maybe I'll wake up to a different reality

adam and my fellow dvets, you guys know how to keep us all grounded

go rv....tonight, tommorow or whenever...

I'm in need of a new tiara anyway :D

Hillarious, I couldn't have said it better.

Edited by violinist

Lost its ability to hold any water when the source was stated to be freeway bill... :lol:

If you say Freeway Bill you have already said it all...Sorry.... Then... It might happen that for a superstrange match of coincidences he might be (involuntarily) correct....The probability of it ( he being correct) happening is one on 100 Trillion.

lmao....yeah, in honor of Randalln...we should all toast with some red bull if this is true....

:lol::lol::lol::lol::P:P:P

In this case it looks like it should be ( again).... Brown Bull.

Posting bank screens? Again? lol

Yes... But be careful with that word "again"... It's deemed taboo by some.....Someone got negged pretty bad for using it.

FrewayBill said 99.9999% sure it's done

Ok....It wouldn't be in the least reassuring anyway even if he says 100%....He's simply not credible.

Edited by umbertino

So I was bored tonight and took to listening to a chat/board/forum...I think they call themselves "the Big Idea" group and they are (as of 2 mins ago) saying (and cheering) that "freeway bill"...yeah, I know....just said the Treasury or Imf released the rate...they are going crazy...he says he has "firm confirmation"...

this is as of 11:11pm CST

So what do you guys think?

Is he pulling another fast one...

oh they are still live on the air right now...about 736 people on the call and the host is gloating over saying she's the first one to "call it"... :unsure:

(I've listened to my fair share of "intel calls" during my time as a dinar tard, but these guys are cheering, whooping and literally "hollering for a dollar"...lmao) :lol:

In all due respect Princess. You can take this to the bank. Adam's phone is on 24/7. When it RVs it will he who makes the announcement to this site. It won't matter what time it is. He will get his notification and then we get it. Picture the President of these Ununited Sates (not a typo). Now he has his red phone hooked up all the time and if it goes of watch out. Adam has his special phone and I'll bet phone(s). Thanks for the info but being a gabmling man I will bet 100 to 1 this info is bogus. But fear not fair princess its going to happen. Its not "IF" its "WHEN"

In all due respect Princess. You can take this to the bank. Adam's phone is on 24/7. When it RVs it will he who makes the announcement to this site. It won't matter what time it is. He will get his notification and then we get it. Picture the President of these Ununited Sates (not a typo). Now he has his red phone hooked up all the time and if it goes of watch out. Adam has his special phone and I'll bet phone(s). Thanks for the info but being a gabmling man I will bet 100 to 1 this info is bogus. But fear not fair princess its going to happen. Its not "IF" its "WHEN"

I hear you loud and clear...

don't shoot the messenger though...i was just listening to a call out of boredom and this is what was heard on air...

don't shoot the messenger though...i was just listening to a call out of boredom and this is what was heard on air...

No worries... These Folks "Gurus" etc.. shot bigger BS balls than this one already so no big surprise here... And they will keep doing it.

• Upvote 1

I can just imagine Adams RV hotline that lights up kind of like the Bat Phone when he gets the call.

So I was bored tonight and took to listening to a chat/board/forum...I think they call themselves "the Big Idea" group and they are (as of 2 mins ago) saying (and cheering) that "freeway bill"...yeah, I know....just said the Treasury or Imf released the rate...they are going crazy...he says he has "firm confirmation"...

this is as of 11:11pm CST

So what do you guys think?

Is he pulling another fast one...

oh they are still live on the air right now...about 736 people on the call and the host is gloating over saying she's the first one to "call it"... :unsure:

(I've listened to my fair share of "intel calls" during my time as a dinar tard, but these guys are cheering, whooping and literally "hollering for a dollar"...lmao) :lol:

Tell you what I think Princess. When my cell gets a Text message from Adam I will believe it happened but I'm not one to give a person a chance. Tell you what I' m going to do for you. If your info is true and when I wake up later and see that you were right. I will give an all expense paid trip to my first World IQD (ALL IN) poker tournamment here in the Garden State of New Jersey. This tournament will be sanctioned and held legally using NJ certified poker dealers as well as a tournament director, also licensed. There will be 100k tables as well as high roller tables where only where it will cost 1 million dinar to buy in. USD will not be accepted or allowed but there will be a table for you to trade in for USD or buy more dinar chips. YES we will have special DINAR CHIPS of all denominations that wil have no value outside the tournament area. Of course you may steal them. Thats a harsh word. Lets say you may keep them for souvenirs. They wil be a truly valuable keep sake of our first event in most people's minds. I may steal a few oops i mean keep a few souvenirs for myself. This is starting a s a joke but I'll bet 1,000 IQD that I will have takers. Offers are limited to 1 that sara sent me for becoming a Platinum VIP. :D:P:o:unsure: that i want to part with it.

Sorry princess if you think I was trying to shoot the messenger. Besides I would only shoot a male messenger. I was just answering your "so what do we guys think" question.

Tell you what I think Princess. When my cell gets a Text message from Adam I will believe it happened but I'm not one to NOT give a person a chance. Tell you what I' m going to do for you. If your info is true and when I wake up later and see that you were right. I will give an all expense paid trip to my first World IQD (ALL IN) poker tournamment here in the Garden State of New Jersey. This tournament will be sanctioned and held legally using NJ certified poker dealers as well as a tournament director, also licensed. There will be 100k tables as well as high roller tables where it will cost 1 million dinar to buy in. USD will not be accepted or allowed but there will be a table for you to trade in for USD or buy more dinar chips. YES we will have special DINAR CHIPS of all denominations that wil have no value outside the tournament area. Of course you may steal them. Thats a harsh word. Lets say you may keep them for souvenirs. They wil be a truly valuable keep sake of our first event in most people's minds. I may steal a few oops i mean keep a few souvenirs for myself. This is starting a s a joke but I'll bet 1,000 IQD that I will have takers. Offers are limited to 1 that sara sent me for becoming a Platinum VIP. :D:P:o:unsure: that i want to part with it.

NOT sure why the above posted twice

• Upvote 1

Why do I get the feeling that this is going to be another RV that has happened that will just turn into another FART that is up and gone with the wind!

Listen, until you have money in your account or hand, no email or text or phone call means a darn thing.

Remember, Shop Smart...Shop...S-Mart for all your local ammo and gun needs! ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1