Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Intel Guru Delta - The CBI Spreadsheet for February/March Shows the Exchange Rate Around 87 Cents

yusofsabri

4-12-2017   Intel Guru Delta    ...I monitor the CBI Arabic site.  I have more confirmation...when the rate changes...on the Arabic side...they will send a memo to the bank...every bank before the change occurs.  According to the IMF...this must happen...banks to make the change either just before they open OR just after they close.  We might be able to know 24 hours or 10 hours before they open by monitoring the CBI website. The new rate of the CBI website would probably show up after business hours...so in America it would probably show up at night.  The CBI spreadsheet... the rate for February / March shows the exchange rate around 87 cents.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

31 minutes ago, yusofsabri said:

4-12-2017   Intel Guru Delta    ...the rate for February / March shows the exchange rate around 87 cents.

Somebody Needs To Tell Delta To Flip The Calendar Above The Blue Couch To April...

:D   :D   :D

• Upvote 10

Luigi wonders whats going on.

Price adjustments are ongoing throughout segments of the Iraq economy according to some Gurus.

4-12-2017   Intel Guru RayRen98   ...we are in a waiting period to see what happens next.   Prices have changed in Iraq, such as the airlines adjusting their rates, cell phone companies, and even some employers changing their salaries. 

4-12-2017   Newshound Guru Aggiedad77   Article:  "«Iraq» is moving to cut its flights ticket prices first phone cards...then SIM cards...then flight tickets...electricity ...what could possibly be next...just do it...

Edited by Luigi1
additions
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

My theory has always been that they would 'delete the three zeros" off of the rate. In other words - move the decimal point 3 places. Since the current rate is $0.00086 to 1 IQD- it makes logical sense that it could become $ 0.86 to 1 IQD. 

In my mind - I see this as an initial offering, a 90 day window to cash in because they will also be releasing the newly designed bills, and then it will go to a float from there.  Just some musings from what I've gleamed in the last 10 years. Might be a bit of "hopium" thrown in there.  I'm more in line with Adam's $0.10 initial - but I'm betting there is also a limited time window and new bill release. It makes sense because it limits the amount of speculation. Saves the country money in the long run.  

• Upvote 6

11 minutes ago, tankdude said:

My theory has always been that they would 'delete the three zeros" off of the rate. In other words - move the decimal point 3 places. Since the current rate is $0.00086 to 1 IQD- it makes logical sense that it could become $ 0.86 to 1 IQD. 

In my mind - I see this as an initial offering, a 90 day window to cash in because they will also be releasing the newly designed bills, and then it will go to a float from there.  Just some musings from what I've gleamed in the last 10 years. Might be a bit of "hopium" thrown in there.  I'm more in line with Adam's $0.10 initial - but I'm betting there is also a limited time window and new bill release. It makes sense because it limits the amount of speculation. Saves the country money in the long run.  

Hey Tank - from the Spreadsheet - the 87 cents IS NOT an exchange rate at all - it is the ratio of fixed assets to the base money - line 130 in the spreadsheet found at ...

http://cbi.iq/documents/key financial.xls

it was 0.85 in Dec, 2016 and has been at 0.87 for Jan - Mar, 2017 

The growth rate of the base money supply has been negative for each month in 2017 (possibly removing cash from the market) and the gross foreign exchange assets have deteriorated for two months as well.

• Upvote 8

4-13-2017   Intel Guru Frank26   As you know...the phone company...two of them...they reduced the price of their services (Zain and Sims).  This is an indicator...and there will be MORE.  Here’s two more. AsiaCell is also lowering their charges.  1 minute for 1 dinar. Do you see any 1 dinars?  Something is happening.  Also...an airline in Iraq is lowering the price of their tickets.  Electricity says the same thing...trying to lower prices.  When a company slashes prices...doesn’t that tell you something?  Charging 1 dinar? HOW?  There will be a 1 Dinar when the lower denoms come out and 1 dinar coin (brown in color)...and a Fil...these things are coming.  

4-13-2017   Intel Guru Frank26   [Are we still looking good for this month?]  ANSWER -- yes...I’m not give you a date...but the MR is looking extremely good in this month of April. OH YES...they could do this...  [In country rate?]  ANSWER – it’s not on the CBI spreadsheet...IMO...the rate will show when it’s international. It’s possible for them to move from 1,000 to 1 to 1 to 1 <<< in country.   I don’t think you’ll see 1 to 1. When it leaves the borders of Iraq...IMO...I believe it will be higher than $1. You will see things on Forex...not the CBI website.

• Upvote 2

23 hours ago, DinarThug said:

4-13-2017   Intel Guru Frank26   As you know...the phone company...two of them...they reduced the price of their services (Zain and Sims).  This is an indicator...and there will be MORE.  Here’s two more. AsiaCell is also lowering their charges.  1 minute for 1 dinar. Do you see any 1 dinars?  Something is happening.  Also...an airline in Iraq is lowering the price of their tickets.  Electricity says the same thing...trying to lower prices.  When a company slashes prices...doesn’t that tell you something?  Charging 1 dinar? HOW?  There will be a 1 Dinar when the lower denoms come out and 1 dinar coin (brown in color)...and a Fil...these things are coming.  

4-13-2017   Intel Guru Frank26   [Are we still looking good for this month?]  ANSWER -- yes...I’m not give you a date...but the MR is looking extremely good in this month of April. OH YES...they could do this...  [In country rate?]  ANSWER – it’s not on the CBI spreadsheet...IMO...the rate will show when it’s international. It’s possible for them to move from 1,000 to 1 to 1 to 1 <<< in country.   I don’t think you’ll see 1 to 1. When it leaves the borders of Iraq...IMO...I believe it will be higher than $1. You will see things on Forex...not the CBI website.

Here's the latest update from Delta...

13 April 2017  Delta...

UNDP STARTING MAY 1ST THEY WILL USE E TRADING SYSTEM. ..ELECTRONIC TENDERING SYSTEM in IRAQ.  DELTA

Cole:  Wow… that is the RV… IMHO

Jay:  WOWOWOWOWOWOW DELTA…THANK YOU SIR.

KINDA LINES UP THE CURRENT TIME LINE HUH?

THIS IS UUUUUUUUGGGGE…imo.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

38 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

Here's the latest update from Delta...

Weegie - The Entire Conversation In Context Is Already Posted In The Chat Section ! ;) 

But Here's An Exploding Dong Update From Frankie For Ya ! :o 

:D   :D   :D

4-13-2017   Intel Guru Frank26   [What about the VND?]  ANSWER – Looking strong...the VND...it exploded in power because of our relationship with them.

• Upvote 1