Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IMF agreement test for Iraq

yota691

Parliamentary Economy: IMF loans conditional on administrative and financial reforms

economy

Since 12/05/2016 20:44 pm (Baghdad time)

imgid184236.jpg

Special - balances News

Confirmed member of the Committee of Economy parliamentary Najiba Najib, on Thursday, the International Monetary Fund loans conditional on administrative and financial reforms.

She said Najib's / balances News /, that "the IMF loans will be given to Iraq in three years," pointing out that "the loan conditional on administrative and financial reforms."

She added, "The reconstruction of areas affected by terrorism is a priority for these loans."

It is said that a member of the economic and investment commission Magda Tamimi revealed, earlier, all of Iraq's debts exceeded over Al73 billion dollars, while confirming that this debt includes all debts of Arab and foreign countries. It ended 29

• Upvote 6

Abadi: government aims to reform essential

Abadi: government aims to reform essential

Last updated: May 12, 2016 - 11:44

BAGHDAD / News Network Iraq , presided over the Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi, onThursday, meeting with agents and general directors in the financial, oil, planning and electricity and the central bank in the presence of Finance Minister Hoshyar Zibara.ozkr Ministries statement of the Office Abadi today: "It was discussed during the meeting to prepare agreement Alantmaia with international monetary Fund and the ongoing negotiations around the strategies and plans of the government to promote the sectors " , stressing Abadi, according to the statement, that" the government aims to reform is essential for the state within the policy and program and plans have been developed in the public purview and there is international support for Iraq in this area . "He pointed out that" the government It possesses the vision and strategies to address the economic and financial challenge that Iraq is going through as a result of lower oil prices and will reflect this matter gradually positively to the country and its citizens.

• Upvote 6

Zebari and Jones discuss the International Fund for support for Iraq

Zebari and Jones discuss the International Fund for support for Iraq

Last updated: May 12, 2016 - 14:01

BAGHDAD / News Network Iraq's finance minister , Hoshyar Zebari , G Stewart Jones , the US ambassador in Baghdad and economic counselor at the embassy, today, the economic developments of the country and to support the International Monetary Fund Arac.ozkr Treasury statement today: " The meeting discussed the political developments in the country and review the economic and financial situation in light of the negotiations conducted by Iraq with the international Monetary international financial institutions fund for financial and technical support to over come the financial crisis and to narrow the gap in the 2016 budget, which will contribute to the strengthening of Iraq 's efforts in the war on Daash terror on the one hand and to restore stability and reconstruction in areas liberated from the clutches of this terrorist organization on the other hand . "and , " it was emphasized that one of the main staff of the Economic and financial reform is preparing 's credit agreement, which released kicking off discussions about it with the international Monetary Fund next week in Amman. "

• Upvote 3

History of edits:: 05.11.2016 12:22 • 300 visits readable
Zebari and US ambassador discuss Iraq's negotiations next week with the International Monetary
[Where - Baghdad] 
Search Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari G Stewart Jones , the US ambassador in Baghdad and economic counselor at the embassy on Wednesday, the economic developments of the country and to support the International Monetary Fund for Iraq.
A statement by the Ministry of Finance Agency has received all of Iraq [where] a copy of it on " The meeting discussed the political developments in the country and review the economic and financial situation in light of the negotiations conducted by Iraq with the International Monetary international financial institutions fund for financial and technical support to overcome the financial crisis and to narrow the gap in the budget in 2016, which will contribute to the strengthening of Iraq 's efforts in the war on Daash terror on the one hand and to restore stability and reconstruction in the areas liberated from the clutches of this terrorist organization on the other hand. " 
and that" it was stressed that one of the most important corners of financial reform and economic is ready agreement 's credit, which released kicking off discussions about it with the international Monetary Fund next week in Amman. "
  • Upvote 3

The third to the last article states, "presided over the Prime Minister Haider al - AbadionThursday, meeting with agents and general directors in the financial, oil, planning and electricity and the central bank in the presence of Finance Minister Hoshyar Zibara.ozkr"

I may be mistaken, but I thought Hoshyar Zibara is a Kurd.  If so, good news the Kurds are acting as representatives of the Iraqi government indicating a willingness to act as a complete Iraqi nation.  Looks like the Central Bank was there, too, so maybe the ducks are finally lining up in a row for the remaining reforms to be enacted and facilitate the much anticipated event!

• Upvote 13

1 hour ago, Carrello said:

You are correct, Synopsis:  Zebari is a Kurd.

Thank You for confirming, Carrello!

43 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

Love your article comments, Synopsis.  Hoping the ducks are truly lining up.

Thank Your, Shedagal!  I can't help but wonder what else has been going on behind the scenes with all the drama in the media - maybe a distraction to roll out what we have been waiting for?  Hopefully, we will know (in the affirmative) soon!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Just listened to some financial discussions where the term "qualified investor" and "certified investor" were explained.  A qualified investor is one with more than $1 million in assets (excluding home).  A certified investor is one with more than $5 million in assets.  The premise was that when you attain those levels, a whole new world opens up to you for astronomical return on investment.  I know VIPers are going to be offered many opportunities that Adam and his advisors have put together, but I wanted EVERYONE to get a grip on what is getting ready to happen.  Begin to envision being able to make decisions without having to think about being able to afford it.  We are getting ready to walk in an arena that many of us never thought possible.  Pray for wisdom; you will need it.

• Upvote 12

14 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

Just listened to some financial discussions where the term "qualified investor" and "certified investor" were explained.  A qualified investor is one with more than $1 million in assets (excluding home).  A certified investor is one with more than $5 million in assets.  The premise was that when you attain those levels, a whole new world opens up to you for astronomical return on investment.  I know VIPers are going to be offered many opportunities that Adam and his advisors have put together, but I wanted EVERYONE to get a grip on what is getting ready to happen.  Begin to envision being able to make decisions without having to think about being able to afford it.  We are getting ready to walk in an arena that many of us never thought possible.  Pray for wisdom; you will need it.

i myself will stay at bay till whatever happens, of course i hope for the best, i do believe it is coming either way

• Upvote 1

I understand, Davis.  Have you ever been in church when a miracle happens, and you go, "Oh, my God, it's God!!"  It is the most wonderful thing you can experience.  My belief has moved into faith, and I know that I know that I know.  When it happens, I know you will be in awe.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Well, I predict this "awe" feeling to happen the first week of June 2016 - I know we have all been patiently waiting...lol      And around $1.17   Keeping the faith/divine timing.

P.S.  I've come to despise the words

1. soon

2. patience

3. and part-time (since I have been looking for full-time job for the last 2 years!)

• Upvote 5

9 hours ago, Shedagal said:

FANTASTIC post, Shedagal.  Thanks much!!

:bravo::praying:

• Upvote 3

J p<-----Shabibi!!

J p

Twilight News, an Iraqi government delegation headed by Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari / arrived Saturday to the capital of Amman, Jordan, to resume negotiations with the International Monetary Fund to secure the country, which is suffering from an economic crisis caused by falling oil prices in global markets financial support.

The delegation, headed by Zebari, both the Governor of the Central Bank and economic advisor to the Prime Minister and senior ministries of oil and electricity, planning and BSA officials as well as public bodies of Customs, taxes and retirement, experts and the Ministry of Finance and the Central Bank, according to a statement issued by the Ministry of Finance.

According to the statement, which responded to the Twilight News, he said that this visit comes to resume negotiations with the International Monetary Fund in order to conclude prepare the credit agreement, which will provide Iraq with financial support to enable it to overcome the financial crisis and reduce the gap in the budget so as to enhance economic and financial system of the country's reform process.

The statement added that the first session was held this morning with the experts of the Fund, adding that he was reviewing the technical aspects of the agreement and the obligations of the two sides opposite.

The statement continued that the negotiations will continue until the date of May 18, 2016, explaining that he hoped that the termination of these arrangements during this period.

• Upvote 9

History of edits:: 14.5.2016 13:10 • 5 visits readable
Zebari heads the government delegation for the negotiations with the International Monetary Fund
{Baghdad: Euphrates News} arrived Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari on Saturday, the Jordanian capital, Amman, on top of a large government delegation; to resume support Iraq financially with the IMF negotiations.

A statement by the Ministry of Finance, received by the agency {Euphrates News} a copy of it, today that " the visit is to resume negotiations with the International Monetary Fund to seal the Stand -By agreement , which will provide Iraq with financial support to enable it to overcome the financial crisis and reduce the gap in the budget so as to enhance system reform process economic and financial in the country. " He added that" the first session was held this morning with the IMF experts were reviewing the technical aspects of the agreement and the obligations opposite to both sides, featuring Aelloukd each of the central bank governor and adviser economic Prime Minister and senior ministries of oil and electricity, planning and BSA officials in addition to the public bodies for Customs, taxes and retirement, experts and the Ministry of Finance and the Central Bank ".anthy
  • Upvote 7