Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Do You Believe in Bigfoot ?

brbrlocke

89 members have voted

1. 1. Does Bigfoot exist

• Yes, I believe he is there.
    • No way, people who believe are crazy.?
    • Maybe......?

out the audio recorder

My investigator has all that fancy equipment but very show I've watched ( including Finding BF) some how the cameras always end up mucking up or they get noticed therefore avoided.  I know when I put out the audio recorder they found it because you can hear them smelling of it.

Wow....awesome story.  If you would like to share we will all listen

Hey Brblocke,

just read your encounters! wow they are amazing. Iv'e heard of sasquatch doing stuff like that but never experienced it. Question I have for you.. why do you think trail cams rarely ever pick up bigfoot? Iv'e read alot of peoples opinions that they know what they are and avoid them. What are your thoughts? seeing as how you have had such close encounters with them i would really like to hear what you have to say!

my dad wanted to place a few where we grew up and had our encounters, but i told him not to from what Iv'e read online. your opinion would be appreciated!

• Upvote 2

I love that new show Finding Bigfoot. With BoBo, Cliff,  Renee, and forget the other guy but they been all over talking to people about their big foot sightings. trying to get some footage of one of the Bigfoots. I believe their here. there have been alot people that have seen them. their just very ellusive creatures. the just want to live in peace and stay from people the very gentle & peaceful creatures till probally caught or somebody kill one then things could change quickly. they are very smart.jmho

• Upvote 1

Hey Brblocke,

just read your encounters! wow they are amazing. Iv'e heard of sasquatch doing stuff like that but never experienced it. Question I have for you.. why do you think trail cams rarely ever pick up bigfoot? Iv'e read alot of peoples opinions that they know what they are and avoid them. What are your thoughts? seeing as how you have had such close encounters with them i would really like to hear what you have to say!

my dad wanted to place a few where we grew up and had our encounters, but i told him not to from what Iv'e read online. your opinion would be appreciated!

Thank you and your cousin soooooooooooo much for sharing your incredible story. I have read how BF are more likely to interact with women and children and I believe it is true.  My thoughts on trail cams...I think they are very smart and they can sense them and avoid going where they have been placed. I've thought about putting some out but never have because I don't think they would like it and would not interact with me anymore. They trust me enough that they let the babies use my place as a playground.  Barb's Baby Bigfoot Babysitting. I think that their hearing is way beyond ours and I also think that there's some sort of ESP  they have going on...example... My husband and I were sitting on the porch one afternoon talking about how we hadn't found any dead animals in our yard in quite a long time. The next morning we woke up and found a dead cat lyiing in the front yard. I'm no scientist  by no means just my feelings. If you would like to share your story the BFRO has a site and a place to make a report...that's what I did just for my own peace of mind after so many years of the thought in the back of my head that they could possibly be here. It helps to get your feelings out. Of course you've got friends here too that will listen if that feels more comfortable for you.  Thanks for responding to this tread. :)

• Upvote 2

Thank you and your cousin soooooooooooo much for sharing your incredible story. I have read how BF are more likely to interact with women and children and I believe it is true.  My thoughts on trail cams...I think they are very smart and they can sense them and avoid going where they have been placed. I've thought about putting some out but never have because I don't think they would like it and would not interact with me anymore. They trust me enough that they let the babies use my place as a playground.  Barb's Baby Bigfoot Babysitting. I think that their hearing is way beyond ours and I also think that there's some sort of ESP  they have going on...example... My husband and I were sitting on the porch one afternoon talking about how we hadn't found any dead animals in our yard in quite a long time. The next morning we woke up and found a dead cat lyiing in the front yard. I'm no scientist  by no means just my feelings. If you would like to share your story the BFRO has a site and a place to make a report...that's what I did just for my own peace of mind after so many years of the thought in the back of my head that they could possibly be here. It helps to get your feelings out. Of course you've got friends here too that will listen if that feels more comfortable for you.  Thanks for responding to this tread. :)

wow that is amazing. when you say they let their babies use your place as a playgroung do yu actually see them or just hear them? To have a family of squatches around that are comfortable with you like that must be amazing. What an honor? You might have shared before, but this topic is so long i might have missed it.

also, are they seasonal with you or do they live there year round? from what iv'e experienced in maine the only time we saw them was late summer early fall. I am guessing they migrated from canada down the appalachian.

• Upvote 2

Thanks for sharing, Bele and Slappy! I've never had any experiences with squatches but I'm intrigued by them. Our eldest son is obsessed... he loves when I share Barb's experiences with him! Can't wait to tell him yours!

Now, ghosts, that's an entirely different story.

KK

• Upvote 1

Thanks for sharing, Bele and Slappy! I've never had any experiences with squatches but I'm intrigued by them. Our eldest son is obsessed... he loves when I share Barb's experiences with him! Can't wait to tell him yours!

KK

haha your oldest son is not alone!

• Upvote 2

wow that is amazing. when you say they let their babies use your place as a playgroung do yu actually see them or just hear them? To have a family of squatches around that are comfortable with you like that must be amazing. What an honor? You might have shared before, but this topic is so long i might have missed it.

also, are they seasonal with you or do they live there year round? from what iv'e experienced in maine the only time we saw them was late summer early fall. I am guessing they migrated from canada down the appalachian.

I have not seen one..yet. I have seen and heard bf evidence..footprints, nests, gifts, games with sticks, vocals and tree knocks.  I don't know that they picked me so much as my land. I believe they've been coming here since before my house was built in 1989. I always thought they just migrated through in March and April but after I made my report last November, I started getting action the first week in December and they are still here. I'm thinking the summers are too hot and they will move but I don't know this for sure because this is the first year of my actual bigfooting and I'm learning as I go.

KK

Girl...

at first I thought my bf encounters were ghostly encounters. One of my horses had been locked  in the barn and the first thing I thought about was ghosts. Most all of my ghosts stories happened back in Georgia where I grew up and lived until my mid 30's. Then I came to BFland and didn't know it (but suspected) and I've been here over twenty years. lol...I'm giving away my age now.

• Upvote 2

• 3 months later...

Just thought I'd update my thread and let y'all know what I've been up to with my bf ing.  Since the days have been longer I've had very little activity.  There's not enough cover here so I believe they've moved deeper in the woods until the long winter nights are back and people are inside earlier.  The last vocal I heard was the Friday before Mothers Day.  It was about 4:15 am when I heard a crazy screaming sound near the dreaded bathroom window.  I guess it was about two weeks earlier that, when my husband went out to start his truck to go to work, we both heard a oooooooooo sound coming out of the woods right by the house.  I've had lots of time to listen to my audio recorder and have discovered that the night my sister and grandson did the bigfoot concert out on the patio with me, I captured what I believe to be a young bf responding to the song that I sang. It wasn't loud enough for us to hear on the patio because we were laughing and acting silly,so I think that it was standing right by the recorder which was probably about 50-60 feet away from us. I can hear it very clearly and would describe it as an ape like sound.  I secured a bucket out on the fence by the hayfield and filled it with items I thought they would like to play with. I would  go out to check and find everything taken out and placed on the ground so I would put it back in the bucket and go back a few days later and it would be back on the ground again. They aren't visiting every night the way they were in the winter and early spring but do come back about every 3 or 4 weeks and leave little signs that they were here.... gates pushed together mostly.  This week I have seen evidence of playing with sticks right outside of the backyard so I've been arranging sticks myself to see if they copy my actions and I would say ..yes.  Waiting on the long cold nights to be back so I can start interacting with them again and hoping that I'll get my chance to actually see one. Maybe they trust me enough to let me get a peak and I hope I'll be brave enough to look.

• Upvote 3

brbrlocke,

Very interesting stuff. I believe that they are spiritual beings that can manifest themselves in the flesh. That's why no one find skeletal remains. I believe they are demonic, just like aliens (or grays) except their purpose is different. Ghosts operate in a similar way, even the Word talks about "men" (or angels) coming and even having conversations and personal interaction with them. (ie: Abram, Sodom and Gomorrah, and Jacob's accounts). Paul even talks about it: Hebrews 13:2 NKJV Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some have unwittingly entertained angels.

This is an interesting study that is for sure.

I have heard "knocking" before, several friends too. I know of another person that has seen eyes, heard calls, even had seeds piled up on their deck, after vegetables were missing or half eaten from their garden.

WM13

Here's an interesting study also:

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/153974-genesis-6-giants/

• Upvote 1

brbrlocke,

Very interesting stuff. I believe that they are spiritual beings that can manifest themselves in the flesh. That's why no one find skeletal remains. I believe they are demonic, just like aliens (or grays) except their purpose is different. Ghosts operate in a similar way, even the Word talks about "men" (or angels) coming and even having conversations and personal interaction with them. (ie: Abram, Sodom and Gomorrah, and Jacob's accounts). Paul even talks about it: Hebrews 13:2 NKJV Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some have unwittingly entertained angels.

This is an interesting study that is for sure.

I have heard "knocking" before, several friends too. I know of another person that has seen eyes, heard calls, even had seeds piled up on their deck, after vegetables were missing or half eaten from their garden.

WM13

Here's an interesting study also:

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/153974-genesis-6-giants/

Hey seriously so which one is it. a demon a angel or a alien 

WTF  hahahahahahahhaha

just messin with ya

brbrlocke, keep us posted. the first nations could right a book on them.  We leave them alone. They are part of the flora and fauna if they wish to present themselves they will. 

• Upvote 2

WTF  hahahahahahahhaha

just messin with ya

brbrlocke, keep us posted. the first nations could right a book on them.  We leave them alone. They are part of the flora and fauna if they wish to present themselves they will. 

Thanks for your interest Dog. Maybe you could give me some pointers on what to do or don't do. I've lived with activity for 8 years now but it seems like this was the year that they have tried the hardest to get my attention. I will definitely keep you posted.

• Upvote 1

Brblock, This Is Some Fascinating Stuff. I Believe In Bigfoot.. Way Too Many People Have Seen Or Heard From Them. Have You Ever Heard Of This; In Western Ky, Specifically The LBL Area, There Are Long Standging Stories Of A Wolf Man/Monster.. My Dad Saw One In Broad Daylight Run Across The Road In Cronf Of His Truck. I Havent Seen One.. But I Heard The Howl One Night. Much Like A Wolf, But Not Quite Right. Lower, Longer, Louder.. Supposedly One Of These Things Wiped Out A Family In The Lbl Park Area In The 80s. You Can Google That One. The Lady That Wrote It Used To Deliver My Parents Mail. Also.. Whatever This Entity Is, Its Thrown Boulders A People In Lbl, Chased A NeiHbor Of MinE Who Was Probably Up To No Good. And Threw A Rock At A Buddy Of Mine While We Were Teenagers CampNg One Night. Neat Stuff.

Sorry About The Caps.. My Phone Wont Let Me Change It.

• Upvote 2

WTF  hahahahahahahhaha

just messin with ya

They have, like things written in the book of Jasher. I believe in the book of Enoch also describe beings like this. Also look at Ezechiel's vision. What are all these writings describing? I was saying aliens are demonic, fallen angels. There are angelic battles happening all the time that are described in the Word.

The point I was making is it's spiritual, more than physical. What did Jesus say in John 8:21-26:

21 Then Jesus said to them again, "I am going away, and you will seek Me, and will die in your sin. Where I go you cannot come." 22 So the Jews said, "Will He kill Himself, because He says, 'Where I go you cannot come'?" 23 And He said to them, "You are from beneath; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world. 24 Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins." 25 Then they said to Him, "Who are You?" And Jesus said to them, "Just what I have been saying to you from the beginning. 26 I have many things to say and to judge concerning you, but He who sent Me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I heard from Him."

Jesus was "in the Spirit" not of this world, they didn't understand because they were "in the world", earthly, demonic . Later He tells them v 38-44:

38 I speak what I have seen with My Father, and you do what you have seen with your father." 39 They answered and said to Him, "Abraham is our father." Jesus said to them, "If you were Abraham's children, you would do the works of Abraham. 40 But now you seek to kill Me, a Man who has told you the truth which I heard from God. Abraham did not do this. 41 You do the deeds of your father." Then they said to Him, "We were not born of fornication; we have one Father--God." 42 Jesus said to them, "If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I proceeded forth and came from God; nor have I come of Myself, but He sent Me. 43 Why do you not understand My speech? Because you are not able to listen to My word. 44 You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.

It's an interesting study of these things. I pray God shows everyone what He has shown me over the years.

WM13

• Upvote 1

Thanks for your interest Dog. Maybe you could give me some pointers on what to do or don't do. I've lived with activity for 8 years now but it seems like this was the year that they have tried the hardest to get my attention. I will definitely keep you posted.

The northern Cree in canada my grandmother told me has always called them bear men. I have never heard of them ever hurting or attacking a human. A super solitary animal that rarely lets itself be seen. Bear hunting in canada I thought once that I may have seen one. Couldnt get a good look. It may have just been a bear standing but it just didnt look right for a bear. I have talk to cousins that live there who said they have had face to face encounters with them . The one thing that was common in each story was that you will smell them before you ever see them. Not so much a stink but just a peculiar smell.  

They have, like things written in the book of Jasher. I believe in the book of Enoch also describe beings like this. Also look at Ezechiel's vision. What are all these writings describing? I was saying aliens are demonic, fallen angels. There are angelic battles happening all the time that are described in the Word.

The point I was making is it's spiritual, more than physical. What did Jesus say in John 8:21-26:

21 Then Jesus said to them again, "I am going away, and you will seek Me, and will die in your sin. Where I go you cannot come." 22 So the Jews said, "Will He kill Himself, because He says, 'Where I go you cannot come'?" 23 And He said to them, "You are from beneath; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world. 24 Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins." 25 Then they said to Him, "Who are You?" And Jesus said to them, "Just what I have been saying to you from the beginning. 26 I have many things to say and to judge concerning you, but He who sent Me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I heard from Him."

Jesus was "in the Spirit" not of this world, they didn't understand because they were "in the world", earthly, demonic . Later He tells them v 38-44:

38 I speak what I have seen with My Father, and you do what you have seen with your father." 39 They answered and said to Him, "Abraham is our father." Jesus said to them, "If you were Abraham's children, you would do the works of Abraham. 40 But now you seek to kill Me, a Man who has told you the truth which I heard from God. Abraham did not do this. 41 You do the deeds of your father." Then they said to Him, "We were not born of fornication; we have one Father--God." 42 Jesus said to them, "If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I proceeded forth and came from God; nor have I come of Myself, but He sent Me. 43 Why do you not understand My speech? Because you are not able to listen to My word. 44 You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.

It's an interesting study of these things. I pray God shows everyone what He has shown me over the years.

WM13

With all respect I believe these are just very intelligent animals who have always been here. They are smart enough to stay hidden .

I dont think it has anything at all to do with the bible. Just my opinion 

• Upvote 3

The northern Cree in canada my grandmother told me has always called them bear men. I have never heard of them ever hurting or attacking a human. A super solitary animal that rarely lets itself be seen. Bear hunting in canada I thought once that I may have seen one. Couldnt get a good look. It may have just been a bear standing but it just didnt look right for a bear. I have talk to cousins that live there who said they have had face to face encounters with them . The one thing that was common in each story was that you will smell them before you ever see them. Not so much a stink but just a peculiar smell.  

With all respect I believe these are just very intelligent animals who have always been here. They are smart enough to stay hidden .

I dont think it has anything at all to do with the bible. Just my opinion 

OK, you are entitled to your opinion, just sharing what God has shown me. I have a friend who was wearing a sidearm one day and saw one and said that the 9mm on her hip started vibrating. and she got this really weird feeling. Doesn't sound all physical to me, something extra-dimensional. Interesting reads: Book of Jasher and Book of Enoch, Genesis 6; giants. I could go on and on, like people who smell something strange when sighting "bigfoot" and same accounts with "alien" sightings. And the more God shows me, everything has to do with the Bible, and many other ancient writings that have been "hidden" from us. JMO

WM13

• Upvote 1

Thanks to both of you for your input.  Waterman on aliens and demons and Dog on Bigfoot.  I've never had any alien encounters but I've had ghostly or poltergeist ones.  Bigfoot... well I just happened to move into their neighborhood and believe they mean us no harm because they've had plenty of time to hurt my family if that's what they  had intended to do.  I appreciate all of you letting me share my encounters here because actually this is where I feel the most comfortable doing so.  I'm not interested in having people come here to my home because I'm afraid it will cause them to move away and even though it can be frightening at times, it's also very exciting.

Blugrass... I was just watching a show last week about Kentucky and the Wolfman.  Scary stuff.

• Upvote 2

I met her on a fuzzy morning just after I yelled what's for breakfast. been a believer ever since.

I met Bigfoot once...he had a copy of Obama's real birth certificate crumpled in his fist and he was on his way to meet Elvis

at the Communist Party meeting....

• Upvote 1