Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Genesis 6 - Giants

waterman13

Anybody ever study about all the Giants in the Bible? I recently read through the Bible (front to back) several times and it caught my attention about all the references to giants. Reading through a book by Stephen Quayle called Genesis 6; Giants.

His website talks about many things from Bigfoot, Aliens, UFO's, Angels and Demons, stargates. Very interesting if God has directed you to research these kinds of things. A lot of this came from this passage:

And as it was in the days of Noah, so it will be also in the days of the Son of Man:

Another interesting book is the book of Jasher mentioned in Joshua 10:13 and II Samuel 1:18.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Book-Jasher-Complete-Exhaustive/dp/0934666962

His website:

http://www.genesis6giants.com/index.php?s=25

An interview with Steve Quayle (3 hours long)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAQQfzO2wg0

This kind of stuff interests me like all the ancient stone structures no one knows how they really built them, etc.

I would like to hear others' thoughts.

WM13

Edited by waterman13
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

I've been all over this for just over a year now. VERY INTERESTING. I've always had a weird interest in aliens and alien abductions and " strange happenings" but now I believe that my interest in such things was for such a time as this. These things certainly aren't being spoken of in our churches so I believe God has given some of us an "interest" so that we may be His voice of warning as to what is coming. I've mentioned this very subject in several posts over time but no one has seemed interested in the subject......until now.

Waterman13, I really struggled with some of this stuff at first but after a lot of prayer and research, I believe. I'm reading a great book that I think you'd really like, it's called Earths Earliest Ages by George H. Pember. It's a great book, biblically backed and really goes into great detail as far back as even before the second creation in Genesis Ch1. I know what your probably thinking about that last statement but I was skeptical at first. Check it out!

It is all interesting stuff, God has had me studying this kind of thing for about ten years now. All my life I have questioned what we have been taught as history. Ancient megalithic stone structures have been an interest of mine, how they were built, when and who built them.

Paul says in the Word (so doesn't Christ) that it's about a spiritual battle, not a physical battle. (Eph 6:12) The "real world" to me is the spiritual realm, and as Christ said; "I am not of this world". (John 8:23)

All good research, thanks for the responses jbno93, Nadita and Tripphood

WM13

Edited by waterman13
  • Upvote 1

WM,

I don;t know why they neg'd you.. I evened you out :)

There is a book written by Randy DeMain about nephilim if you are interested to read :)

Here's a link to an interview with Randy:

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=randy+demain+nephilim+resurgence&mid=98A2FED13155B9E703F698A2FED13155B9E703F6&view=detail&FORM=VIRE3

WM13

For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

These are long, but it goes along with all this:

WM13

Edited by waterman13

The giants were called Nephilims.  When the angels of God betrayed him, God sent them down to earth and kicked them out of heaven.  They then became mortal but also had their powers of angels.  They wanted to get back at God so they started to breed with human females thus creating giants half human half angel.  Angels are made out of light so they dont have reprodcutive organs like human s do because they simply dont need to breed but when they were cast out of heaven they became somewhat mortal.  The fallen angels manipulated plantlife and killed tons of humans whule roaming the earth.  Everything that God created the angels were destroying and making it evil.  This is why God seen the earth so wicked he sent the Flood and vowed to never ever do it again because of his Son jesus had paid the price for humanity sin. To me the Old testemant was pretty brutal if you can read it.  God truly showed his wrath and authority more in the old testemant then in the new.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 2

easyrider, did you listen to any of this?

The Old Testament is the LAW. The Law hasn't changed, it will never change. Jesus hasn't fulfilled the law totally yet, He IS coming back to complete His work. This is all about the deception that is happening in the world today. Christ predicted it.

WM13

• Upvote 1

Because its the bible and not verified science. If we teach about the bible, we have to teach ther Quoran, the wikan books and every other religious text.

That's fine, but why alter history? Why teach evolution? That is not verified science, it's a theory! By the way it's been debunked too.

WM13

• Upvote 3

easyrider, did you listen to any of this?

The Old Testament is the LAW. The Law hasn't changed, it will never change. Jesus hasn't fulfilled the law totally yet, He IS coming back to complete His work. This is all about the deception that is happening in the world today. Christ predicted it.

WM13

What work is Christ coming back to complete?  The only thing I can see is the resurrection and judgment.  The wicked are judged and condemned, the righteous are rewarded and go to be with the Lord.  What else is necessary?

Because its the bible and not verified science. If we teach about the bible, we have to teach ther Quoran, the wikan books and every other religious text.

Agreed,  the Bible is not science.  However, the Bible confirms and verifies science.  Science is the discovery of potential facts through research of possibilities and theory.  The Bible is the declaration of fact and truth.  The Bible is not waiting to be confirmed by science. 

The other religious books used today are the production of humans and not the work of God.  

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

What work is Christ coming back to complete?  The only thing I can see is the resurrection and judgment.  The wicked are judged and condemned, the righteous are rewarded and go to be with the Lord.  What else is necessary?

Agreed,  the Bible is not science.  However, the Bible confirms and verifies science.  Science is the discovery of potential facts through research of possibilities and theory.  The Bible is the declaration of fact and truth.  The Bible is not waiting to be confirmed by science. 

The other religious books used today are the production of humans and not the work of God.  

Nelg, Christ is coming to rule and reign on earth for a thousand years with His saints,(I would say that is work) then comes the White Throne Judgement. . The overcomers, people He has shown truth will rule and reign with Him. Then comes the judgment. There are so many hidden ancient texts that tie in with the Bible. The Book of Jasher, the Book of Enoch, The Kolbrin bible, Books of all the patriarchs, I could go on and on. Here's a good reference source, Jones has some good writings: http://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net/teachings/books/

WM13