Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Do You Believe in Bigfoot ?

brbrlocke

89 members have voted

1. 1. Does Bigfoot exist

• Yes, I believe he is there.
    • No way, people who believe are crazy.?
    • Maybe......?

Ok everybody. Had my visit today from BFRO member and it was fantastic. :) Can't share any details...wish I could but I will say this....they are coming back and want to keep in close contact with me. Maybe I'm NOT just a crazy lady that lives in the woods near lakes and the river after all. :rolleyes:

:rocking-chair:

• Upvote 4

Ok everybody. Had my visit today from BFRO member and it was fantastic. :) Can't share any details...wish I could but I will say this....they are coming back and want to keep in close contact with me. Maybe I'm NOT just a crazy lady that lives in the woods near lakes and the river after all. :rolleyes:

:rocking-chair:

Sounds exciting, I would never think of you as a crazy lady brbrlocke. You've always been sweet to me.

Not even a itsy bitsy bit of info you can pass. LOL :D

• Upvote 3

For You Patty.

I mentioned a deer leg that was thrown on my roof earlier in this thread... it may have possibly been a gift. :)

I read that earlier and it just didn't hit me in a way that this time around it sounded more daunting to me. Okay I would of packed my bags and got myself out of there or have every weapon loaded in every corner of the house and some. LOL!!! Keep us updated on your next sighting. :D

• Upvote 2

I believe 100% in Big Foot. And I know one exists here in the Teanaway area of Washington Stateohmy.gif

We got them here in Alabama too. Seen a gray and white one and 2 Dark Brown ones 3 times in the last 8 Years. Very Tall , Very Fast , and I do believe they can travel threw Worm holes . Worm holes are all around us and we don't know how to travel them , but I believe they do. One minute it's there and in my sights the next it's gone , but I did get perfect foot Prints . One print was right next two a Buck Print and the Big Toe alone was bigger than the whole Buck foot Print. :unsure:

• Upvote 4

We got them here in Alabama too. Seen a gray and white one and 2 Dark Brown ones 3 times in the last 8 Years. Very Tall , Very Fast , and I do believe they can travel threw Worm holes . Worm holes are all around us and we don't know how to travel them , but I believe they do. One minute it's there and in my sights the next it's gone , but I did get perfect foot Prints . One print was right next two a Buck Print and the Big Toe alone was bigger than the whole Buck foot Print. unsure.gif

Thank you for sharing your story with us. smile.gif

We got them here in Alabama too. Seen a gray and white one and 2 Dark Brown ones 3 times in the last 8 Years. Very Tall , Very Fast , and I do believe they can travel threw Worm holes . Worm holes are all around us and we don't know how to travel them , but I believe they do. One minute it's there and in my sights the next it's gone , but I did get perfect foot Prints . One print was right next two a Buck Print and the Big Toe alone was bigger than the whole Buck foot Print. unsure.gif

Sounds like a page right out of Louis L Amour's book "Haunted Mesa"... check it out some time. Very interesting possibilities! Thanks for sharing!!! wink.gif

• Upvote 2

Yes for two reasons:

1. too many reports from reliable sources to simply discount

2. I have no idea what is out there and since I cannot make a definitive statement that they cannot exist then I must lean toward that they may exist. If you want a yes or no answer I would have to say yes.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Yes for two reasons:

1. too many reports from reliable sources to simply discount

2. I have no idea what is out there and since I cannot make a definitive statement that they cannot exist then I must lean toward that they may exist. If you want a yes or no answer I would have to say yes.

Help!!! Sorry desimo.... I meant to give you a plus and I slipped and it posted a minus, and I can't undo it... sad.gif... will somebody please give me a hand, or should a say a plus for desimo... thanks in advance! wink.gif

• Upvote 1

I believe 100% in Big Foot. And I know one exists here in the Teanaway area of Washington Stateohmy.gif

having grown up in Oregon and camping in the woods as a boy Scout I remember all the camp fire stories about Bigfoot befor we went to sleep.

LOL. I can't remember the last time I saw a payphone.

I have a working one in my garage. Everone that see's it can't believe that it works.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Heard from my BFRO people this week. They are ready to come at first sign of anything happening. I've been Christmas decorating and making it very festive looking around the ole cabin in the woods. Now I sit in my rocker waiting on Bigfoot and the RV. LOL. Wonder which one I'll see first.:rocking-chair

post-26389-135497599862_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Heard from my BFRO people this week. They are ready to come at first sign of anything happening. I've been Christmas decorating and making it very festive looking around the ole cabin in the woods. Now I sit in my rocker waiting on Bigfoot and the RV. LOL. Wonder which one I'll see first.:rocking-chair

My oldest son is obsessed with BFRO and Bigfoot. He said he's heard them calling several times while camping in Nor Cal and is always letting us know when there are sightings within a 200 mile radius of our house! He asked our second oldest daughter to go camping with him to try to hear one but she's a busy girl with work but she wants to go so bad! His wife is a skeptic so he needs a believer. Of course, she's petrified of aliens so camping scares her now, ever since she watched The 4th Kind. Funny kids...

I'm excited to hear about it when they do come and find something squatchie in your neighborhood!!!

KK

MADD for Heather

• Upvote 1