Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Do You Believe in Bigfoot ?

brbrlocke

89 members have voted

1. 1. Does Bigfoot exist

• Yes, I believe he is there.
    • No way, people who believe are crazy.?
    • Maybe......?

***///

One of us has a brother who retired from the Air Force & went into the Alaska woods.

Sightings every now and again prove he has morphed into a BigFoot. :lol:

When a human drops out and into nature to that extreme, he transforms into a kind

of primordial creature.

Yes, he does smell.

No, the rest of the woodland creatures don't care.

Shunning society -- awesome...

Doing his own thing as a Sasquatch & scaring the **** outta tourists -- priceless. :P

True story.

• Upvote 2

My oldest son is obsessed with BFRO and Bigfoot. He said he's heard them calling several times while camping in Nor Cal and is always letting us know when there are sightings within a 200 mile radius of our house! He asked our second oldest daughter to go camping with him to try to hear one but she's a busy girl with work but she wants to go so bad! His wife is a skeptic so he needs a believer. Of course, she's petrified of aliens so camping scares her now, ever since she watched The 4th Kind. Funny kids...

I'm excited to hear about it when they do come and find something squatchie in your neighborhood!!!

KK

MADD for Heather

I have been interested in B F since I was a teen ( many many moons ago ) now it seems as an adult ,we are living in the same neighborhood . LOL.

I have found at least three (very old ) nests on my property, one being about 40 ft. from my bedroom window. It's always been interesting around here but this year I will be "squatching" especially close. :-)

dog53... U R crazy... lol

• Upvote 1

I do believe in ghosts, but I bet that I do not believe that they are what most people think they are.

Read more:

Yes there everywhere, but most would never accept what they truly are as

to do so will give answers to questions most don't want to hear. Also none

of us could remain sane if we could see beyond the veil. There are things

that go bump in the night, and there is also a light that makes those go away.

We got them here in Alabama too. Seen a gray and white one and 2 Dark Brown ones 3 times in the last 8 Years. Very Tall , Very Fast , and I do believe they can travel threw Worm holes . Worm holes are all around us and we don't know how to travel them , but I believe they do. One minute it's there and in my sights the next it's gone , but I did get perfect foot Prints . One print was right next two a Buck Print and the Big Toe alone was bigger than the whole Buck foot Print. :unsure:/>

WOW a pic of that footprint would be interesting to see.

• Upvote 1

see page 2 post number 35 for my photo

WOW! that is amazing indeed. I have often thought big foot to be real

but again its probably not what we think. So much of our reality isn't.

And yes there is room for these things in the word of God. Nephilin, in this

instance would come to mind. Demons for ghost, and yes there is even one

reverence in the old testament for a disembodied spirit, I believe it was Samual the

profit who came to Saul the king of Israel. Although he wasn't real happy about

being disturbed. lol. We Christians often get so entangled with doctrine that we

sometimes forget were living in a supernatural world, most of which we can't see.

• Upvote 5

• 4 weeks later...

Thought I'd give y'all a little update of things going on now. They're back. I've been having some exciting activity the last few weeks...lets just say we exchanged Christmas gifts. Last night I received a phone call from my investigator and was invited to go to a Finding Bigfoot Town Hall Meeting in a not to far away location...shhhhh..it's a secret. lol. I will get to meet the BFRO Team ( Matt, Cliff, Bobo and Ranea ) in person and most of all I will get to meet other people having experiences like me. I'm sooooooooooo excited.

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Peeps. I've been pretty bored lately so I've been doin' some bigfootin' around the ole homestead. I've had lots of "action" and something really weird happened just this past friday morning about 6:30 am. It's still very dark at that time and the house was completely dark..no sound. I walk across the hall to bathroom which is located on the backside of the house with a window on the back wall and the pottie right by the window which is something that I've ALWAYS had a deep down fear of. Anyway...as I started to do what I gotta do, I hear a noise just outside the window. I cough and then I hear oooooooooo. It's a good thing that I'm already on the pot ait this point. It takes me a minute but I stand up in front of the window trying to decide if I want to take a peek or not. I finally flip open a piece of the blind and look but of course I had taken too much time to make my decision to look. This is the week that I'm going to the Finding Bigfoot Town Hall Meeting. This meeting is by invitation only. The team has already been in Texas a week and will be here all this week also. Hope they're finding things as exciting as I am right now. Go Team. :-)

• Upvote 3

Finally the day for my road trip has come. :-) My Bigfoot Girlfriend will be coming by to pick me up in a couple of hours. I think we may be going to the home of the Legendary Boggy Creek Monster. If not, we are going to be pretty darn close. I have packed my extra strength thuggies for the trip and if you don't hear from me for awhile well....you'll know the general direction I disappeared in ..LOL Have a lovely day Friends. I know I'm gonna have a blast.

• Upvote 5

Finally the day for my road trip has come. :-) My Bigfoot Girlfriend will be coming by to pick me up in a couple of hours. I think we may be going to the home of the Legendary Boggy Creek Monster. If not, we are going to be pretty darn close. I have packed my extra strength thuggies for the trip and if you don't hear from me for awhile well....you'll know the general direction I disappeared in ..LOL Have a lovely day Friends. I know I'm gonna have a blast.

brbrlocke, oh don't go and disappear on us. It get's more exciting each time you come back to us. And yes do tell :)

Have a great time and be very careful. See you soon.

• Upvote 2

My husband's dad saw bigfoot crossing the road one time near Fouke, Arkansas. Lots of people that lived there have seen a sasquatch. The woods are so thick there, and so many honest people claim to have seen them. I think it is fun to believe in unusual things anyway.

• Upvote 2

brbrlocke, oh don't go and disappear on us. It get's more exciting each time you come back to us. And yes do tell smile.gif

Have a great time and be very careful. See you soon.

No fear sweet pattyangel....I have arrive back home safely. :-) Well I was right and it was the Legend of Boggy Creek Monster. I had the most amazing time meeting people with soooooooooooooo many great stories to share. I got to sit right up front with my GF and because so many of the witnesses were sitting by me, you might see me so tv. I got to talk with investigators from all over the area and even one on one with Cliff and Bobo about my experiences (Totally Awesome). Ranae is a super sweet person and is absolutely gorgeous in person. Matt was sick and didn't hang out with too much but he was super nice. After the show was done (nope...I didn't go into the woods.) Me and my BF Girlfriend went and had a couple of bud lights with Bobo and Cliff ( actually Cliff drinks corona) and a few of the people from the show. It was awesome. Got Bobo to sign an autograph for my grandson and I know he'll be thrilled. The kids that were there just loved the whole team and they were fabulous with the kids. Do I think the Finding Bigfoot team will find a BF on TV... Nah... but it has bought forward more and more reports and that is good. Have a great weekend Peeps...I'm goin' saquatchin'. XOXO

post-26389-135854203017_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 3

Hey VIZIOIRAQI and Bamagirl, Been here for over a year,reading and learning. This is my 1st post, had to, because of the side subject...GHOST. I am from LA...Lower Alabama(Coffee Co.). Being that both of you are from Sweet Home, I'm sure you have read 13 Alabama Ghost Stories(required reading in 6th grade in the 70's)I have seen/heard 3 of them. #1 The hole that can't be filled over by Daleville, #2 Granser Harrison's fiddle over in Kinston and #3 The light orb was in my hometown neighborhood when I was around 15. My Uncle Benny saw the same light 40 some odd years before me, over in Covington Co. I got to say, Grancer's fiddle scared the crap out of me the most...we never went back!!!! Got goosebumps rite now!!!!

• Upvote 1

My husband's dad saw bigfoot crossing the road one time near Fouke, Arkansas. Lots of people that lived there have seen a sasquatch. The woods are so thick there, and so many honest people claim to have seen them. I think it is fun to believe in unusual things anyway.

Thanks for sharing that with me fox :-). Yes Fouke is very "Squatchy". One gentleman brought in a cast that was about 3 inches deep and they estimate the animal to weigh around 1200 pounds. That's a little too squatchy for me...

I'm so excited, a member of the Texas BFRO is coming to my house this weekend. It was a pretty busy time around my place this year and I have a picture of a footprint I took March 27 2012 in a run between some corals and my barn. When it's wet, it's a nasty nasty spot and it's just not somewhere you would walk around barefooted. Anyway...someone wants too hear my story and I'm all mouth..:lol:src="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif">

That's an interesting print, doesn't look like a bear print but am I seeing claw marks off the toes? I'm sorry if I missed it somewhere else here but how big was this footprint?

Your enthusiasm is great, keep after it and also consider a floodlight switch and a camera in you bathroom with the window. You might be the one that finally puts the picture on the cover of The National Geographic magazine!

• Upvote 2

That's an interesting print, doesn't look like a bear print but am I seeing claw marks off the toes? I'm sorry if I missed it somewhere else here but how big was this footprint?

Your enthusiasm is great, keep after it and also consider a floodlight switch and a camera in you bathroom with the window. You might be the one that finally puts the picture on the cover of The National Geographic magazine!

Thanks for the interest. :-) Actually I am dealing with babies. The last print I found was the size of a dollar bill. The print that I shared here was found about 50 ft. from my backdoor. I have been lucky enough to find 3 really good prints over the years and they are all small. The claws are interesting aren't they? Cliff Barackman told me they it could possibly be that, they are so young that the claws have not had a chance to "wear down".

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've been doing some experimenting with sticks and it has been very exciting. I have an area where I have been placing sticks in a certain directions. Some days I will turn them all North and South and the next day I will find all the sticks in my front yard pointing N and S. Some days I will turn the sticks in my area East and West and then the next day all the sticks in the front yard will be facing E and W. How odd!!! If it wasn't for the fact that there is only 1 other person(lives 100 miles away) that knows what I am doing, I would swear someone is "messin with the sasquatcher". Tomorrow I will be experimenting with designs... Can't wait to see what happens.

Keep it Squatchy Friends and please share your BF stories. I will listen. :-)

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

My sister came to visit and I had a great bigfooting partner.  We did awesome. Our first night together, we went out to do whoops and tree knocks.  The very first tree knock was immediately answered and we did a few more knocks that were quickly answered back.  AWESOME.  We started our whoops and calls and started hearing owl sounds followed by coyote yapping with finally a totally different sounding reply.  We then started our tree knocking again and got replies back again..only closer this time. Each time we would be answered with knocks they would be closer to us.  My sister ( and me too ) started getting frightened so we headed back to the house but we did one more set of knocks and were turning to go inside and heard three more knocks and ahooooo. Pretty amazing bigfooting from the backyard I'd say. :)

• Upvote 2

Totally awsome experience for your back yard.  My father had a sighting driving home to our ranch in the Mission Valley in 1982.  Been a believer ever since then.  I've since found out there have been several sightings and vocalizations reported just 6 miles from my home - so doing a little investigation myself this summer. I have 3 other guys onboard with me. Between us we have over 70 years of military experience, ranging from Infantry, Psy Ops, Electonics and even a former Ranger.  We are making this as close to a true military operation as we can - an being totally serious.  I'll let you know if we find anything. Looking forward to this.

If your interested - the area is known as Sebin Flats, just outside of Helena, MT.

• Upvote 2

My sister came to visit and I had a great bigfooting partner.  We did awesome. Our first night together, we went out to do whoops and tree knocks.  The very first tree knock was immediately answered and we did a few more knocks that were quickly answered back.  AWESOME.  We started our whoops and calls and started hearing owl sounds followed by coyote yapping with finally a totally different sounding reply.  We then started our tree knocking again and got replies back again..only closer this time. Each time we would be answered with knocks they would be closer to us.  My sister ( and me too ) started getting frightened so we headed back to the house but we did one more set of knocks and were turning to go inside and heard three more knocks and ahooooo. Pretty amazing bigfooting from the backyard I'd say. :)

Wow!!!! tree knocking and being answered back, I would be frighten too.  Gosh I wish I was brave enough to out into the night and do something like this.  You simply amaze me with your experiences.  Yay for you and your sister.  For me, I'll stay in my comfort zone for now.  Barb, keep bringing your stories.  They're much fun to experience with you. 

• Upvote 2

Totally awsome experience for your back yard.  My father had a sighting driving home to our ranch in the Mission Valley in 1982.  Been a believer ever since then.  I've since found out there have been several sightings and vocalizations reported just 6 miles from my home - so doing a little investigation myself this summer. I have 3 other guys onboard with me. Between us we have over 70 years of military experience, ranging from Infantry, Psy Ops, Electonics and even a former Ranger.  We are making this as close to a true military operation as we can - an being totally serious.  I'll let you know if we find anything. Looking forward to this.

If your interested - the area is known as Sebin Flats, just outside of Helena, MT.

Awesome...Get out there and get squatchy my friend.  My neice lives in Mt.  Missasomethinganother.....  never can remember the name.

Yes Fouke is very "Squatchy".

The very first tree knock was immediately answered and we did a few more knocks that were quickly answered back. AWESOME. :)

What The Fouke Barb ? Those Knockers Must Be Awesome ! :rolleyes:

:D:D:D

I'm Glad That This Thread Is Still Going ! Please Keep Us Updated Babe ! ;)

B)B)

• Upvote 1