Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMEN!!! laugh.giflaugh.gif I couldnt believe it myself.....and people actually think this is legit!! Hahahaha are you kidding me?? This is exactly why so many people get duped....one person says it RV'd when clearly NOTHING has changed and then everyone is out buying more dinar.....

True! a man had said to me " I bet if you and ten people run out of this mall, I bet ten more people would follow you before they asked what's going on."

• Upvote 2

True! a man had said to me " I bet if you and ten people run out of this mall, I bet ten more people would follow you before they asked what's going on."

laugh.giflaugh.gif

Thats so true! And my comments werent made to offend anyone here, not trying to say anyone here is ignorant and cant think for themselves, its more of what happens at some of these other sites where the people are EXTREMELY gullible and hang off every word any "genius" says....those kinds of posts belong over there, not here LOL

I like reading your writing, Zig. It is clear, lucid, and straightforward. Plus it contains enough details to be thorough. Besides I agree with you here. haha Happy New Year, my friend. Take care. Be safe.

Francie I think you are wonderful. I appreciate you. Happy New Year my friend. Always try to be safe, but the dog walks....they take me on precarious grounds, sometimes.

OK serious question.

Do you all think Randalln's post yesterday was just some kind of sociology experiment? I mean, did he do it just for fun? Was he just pulling everyone's chain? Or does he really believe this so called "friend"?

(Im confused)

I mean, I dont believe what he said, because it doesnt make sense; but.. I figure in this investment, anything could happen!

:unsure:

Honestly, I don't think even Radalln believed his own post. He's been around the block a time or two.

Does anyone else find it deeply disturbing that out of more than 700 posts and thousands of reads in at least two topics regarding the alleged RV on Tuesday January 3, 2012, less than a handful asked the most important question, stated the obvious, or challenged based on readily available facts from 2003 regarding the printing of the new Iraqi Dinar?

For at least 5 years now (that I know of) THE most important question has been the existence (or lack thereof) of smaller denominations of the IQD, and the obvious fact that in order for a revaluation to occur, these lower denoms HAVE to be available and distributed prior to the event occurring. The complexity of that organization and distribution would be phenomenal, and keeping it a secret would be virtually impossible. Thousands would have to know BEFORE it occurred, and MILLIONS would know immediately after.

Amazingly, here we have ONE individual who is allegedly known to have "cashed out," and has these lower units of currency in his possession. Yet despite the fact that the point has been raised literally thousands of times over the years, this person didn't bother to take a PICTURE of this most valuable evidence in the world of Dinar. Did no one wonder how only ONE person out of millions in Iraq would have these lower denoms, and why the internet wasn't immediately flooded with reports and pictures? Why weren't cell phones across the planet immediately on fire transmitting that incredible news? Did anyone "really" believe this was even remotely possible? One person makes a ridiculous claim, and thousands are so desperate to believe that logic and reason go out the window without a second thought. After thousands of similar occurrences, it continues to occur unabated. Kudos to the few who did ask those important questions. :rolleyes:

Didn't believe his post when I read it! Not wasting anymore time responding to GuRumors!!!

Does anyone else find it deeply disturbing that out of more than 700 posts and thousands of reads in at least two topics regarding the alleged RV on Tuesday January 3, 2012, less than a handful asked the most important question, stated the obvious, or challenged based on readily available facts from 2003 regarding the printing of the new Iraqi Dinar?

For at least 5 years now (that I know of) THE most important question has been the existence (or lack thereof) of smaller denominations of the IQD, and the obvious fact that in order for a revaluation to occur, these lower denoms HAVE to be available and distributed prior to the event occurring. The complexity of that organization and distribution would be phenomenal, and keeping it a secret would be virtually impossible. Thousands would have to know BEFORE it occurred, and MILLIONS would know immediately after.

Amazingly, here we have ONE individual who is allegedly known to have "cashed out," and has these lower units of currency in his possession. Yet despite the fact that the point has been raised literally thousands of times over the years, this person didn't bother to take a PICTURE of this most valuable evidence in the world of Dinar. Did no one wonder how only ONE person out of millions in Iraq would have these lower denoms, and why the internet wasn't immediately flooded with reports and pictures? Why weren't cell phones across the planet immediately on fire transmitting that incredible news? Did anyone "really" believe this was even remotely possible? One person makes a ridiculous claim, and thousands are so desperate to believe that logic and reason go out the window without a second thought. After thousands of similar occurrences, it continues to occur unabated. Kudos to the few who did ask those important questions. :rolleyes:

Hello Legolas, good to see you.

I could not agree with you more, and if you read my post in the thread you were speaking of, you saw that the lower denominations were my main issue with the whole story. I think the subject of the lower denominations has fallen to the side more then it has in the past. Either some do not know or do not remember how important they are to the RV, and as mentioned if they were out, we would know very, very quickly.

As for the rumor, well that's the one thing about this site that seperates us from the other sites out there. We are quick to discredit anyone who tries to be a GURU on this site, we are also quick to prove or disprove substantial rumors like yesterday. (I remember when OKIE tried to guru here just over a year ago here, He lasted less then a week before he was run off) Some of us who have been around for a while, have a pretty good grasp on this investment, and basically just lurk in the shadows watching and waiting for certain milestones to pass, knowing that all these rumors put out each day are just not possible. (UR - you know I mean us LOL) There is no way we will ever stop these rumors from reaching our forums, and even though most are looked at while scratching your head, there are some that from time to time get the best of people like yesterday and need to be nipped in the bud. For someone to use there good rep to sell a bad story makes little sense to me. Maybe his friend was playing a nasty trick on him and he was the butt of the joke. I would bet we will never know.

i think we know why no-one has cashed out (tongue firmly in cheek) but you need to take a look at why there arent smaller denoms out. if they released smaller notes at 1170, it would be mass chaos, you would need dump trucks to carry dinar to the market...

if you read what there doing, putting hundreds of million us into the hands of iraqi citizens is the start of the rv process. let me explain, by shabbs putting u.s currency into the system, he has started the process, i have never been more convinced that the rate will be 1.00, when it rv's all shabbs has to do is trade 1-1 with the new dinar, because a high majority of the people will have u.s money that he put into circ. its a brilliant plan, its abreak even for him on all that money that the iraqi citizens have in the posession.

shabbs has also said that when the budget is complete he will adjust the exchange rate to work with what the budget needs. this rv has never ever been clearer, all the people selling there dinar is because of all the lies, and misleading from the dinar forums, everyone should realize that all of the fools who say rv everyday dont know there head from there azzhole, i have been wrong as well (i do know my from azzhole though. lol) so people got mad that idiots dont know what there talking about and thought this whole thing was a scam (bad decision selling) and sold, if you see what there doing it all leads to a rv, lopping would be as simple as axing the 3-0's and an easy adjust would be needed, a lop would of been done 3 years ago, this is rv'ing, and the rate will be 1.00, and it will be done sooooon............thanks

here's the hundreds of million of u.s dollars being sold for dinar

heres the budget rv article

http://www.ikhnews.com/news_view_8170.html

Hey Sonny, interesting concept you mention about putting dollars instead of dinar in the hands of most citizens. It would give an answer to the question of what happens to the average citizen when the RV occurs. Do they get rich too? Well, if they have any, it would stand that they would, but if they are carrying USD, then the exchange for them to the new dinar will be 1:1 and just better purchasing power to go along with it. I am sure there will be quite a few Iraqis that profit from this. It does leave the question of how pissed would Joe blow Iraqi finding out his dinars he had last week would have made him rich, and now he gets stuck will trading the infidels money for new while the infidel get s rich.

Let's PLAY NICE in this thread!!!

Don't want this to turn out like the thread we had yesterday!! wink.gif

No need for rude comments, it's ok to disagree with someone but let's do it nicely!!!!!

WHAT HE SAID!!!

Legolas,

Thanks for the post!

In deference to that particular thread that was started yesterday, I think that most of us who have been involved in this investment for any length of time, followed thousands of posts, seen many of these so called "its done' posts and then see the same individual crash and burn and sometimes never reappear, you eventually become immune to this particular type rhetoric. It is unfortunate for the newcomers, because they have not had enough longevity or experience with this behavior, or for whatever reason out of desperation, buy into the hype without checking the facts. I almost said something in that post yesterday, but held my tongue and pinched my nose. UR

I guess i kinda repeated you in my post, but yeah, what he said!!!

I was not going to post, I waited til like page 30 before I couldn't resist LOL

I wish I would have had someone looking out for me a couple times in the beginning when I would get all excited due to "info" that it was done!! laugh.giflaugh.gif

WHAT HE SAID AGAIN!!!

Dang Bumber, you are on fire the last few days LOL

With all due respect, I would like to add in reflection of the wild ride Randlyn took some of us on I want to add my opinion as why some on the board believed him. For some on this board Randlyn held some credibility. He has made some posts that seemed to have some substantial viability in the past. He had posted a few weeks back his friend was heading to Iraq to work and would let the board know any information this person might have. Apparently he did. Now in all fairness to Randyln he did not post this as fact but rumor, but he did however present it as happening as he posted. I don't think he was being malicious, perhaps reckless with his presentation. But there you go.

Unfortunately for him it cost his reputation in the eyes of some in the end.

However I do not think it is fair or responsible to use this episode and example of gullibility by some on the board. They came from their conclusion in the past Randyln had some credence to his positions he has taken in the previous posts, plus he has been a long standing member. He has a history here, good or bad it is recognized by many.

I find Legolas attempting to rub our nose in what he perceives as gullibility less than honorable but mean spirited. I think its time move on folks, good news in Iraq, their country has has picked themselves up from their boot straps and kept the train chugging. If you ask me of all the news today that was the best to see.

Cheers

I'm sorry, but I don't understand why you would be defending him. He not only posted, but kept one posting as if it were fact, not rumor. Where is the line that seperates rumor from lies?? And at what point does lying become acceptable and defendable in this situation?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Very well stated, RV4Dinar......all of it. If only more people would realize. And contrary to what many would like to believe, the action by the CBI of withdrawing Dinars and replacing with Dollars has nothing to do with the RV. The auctions are simply a very delicate balancing act required to maintain stability in the price of the Dinar. What Sonny's article demonstrates is the fact that they have flooded the market with Trillions of Dinars has "reduced" its value, and they now have to remove some of that liquidity in order to bring the value back to 1170. This is exactly what Jagerson speaks about. They have been "artificially" maintaining the value, when the reality is that if it were allowed to float, the value would "decrease" due to the number in circulation.

Edited by Legolas

Absolutely amazing that someone would call that a "negative thread" instead of recognizing it as realistic, informative and thought provoking. . :(

Maybe not negative. NO one here is a fortune teller nor can foresee the future. All of it including your ideas are speculation. You do not know what Iraq is up to until Policy is made. Moreover, did you not sell most all your dinars. Why are you even here, dont even say to help the lost people? Hahaha

Edited by Scrumdiddles
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sorry, it's not allowing editing for some reason. RV4Dinar's point about how pissed off the average Iraqi would be were they to RV the Dinar after taking the Dinars away and flooding the market with US Dollars is excellent. Just imagine the revolt in Iraq, if a week after Joe Blow Iraqi exchanges his ten 25k Dinar notes for $220 U.S. Dollars, they suddenly RV the Dinar to $1. Joe Blow, who COULD HAVE HAD $250,000 now has only $220. Talk about an insurgency! Multiply that one Joe Blow Iraqi by 30 million and the potential number of 25k notes by millions, and where would they be? The uproar would be deafening.

Maybe not negative. NO one here is a fortune teller nor can foresee the future. All of it including your ideas are speculation. You do not know what Iraq is up to until Policy is made. Moreover, did you not sell most all your dinars. Why are you even here, dont even say to help the lost people? Hahaha

Your statement is ridiculous. "Fortune telling" has nothing to do with it. It's simple economics and finance, not star gazing. It's about research and understanding how re-monetizations work. And what difference does it make whether a person holds 50 million Dinars, or 50 thousand? Selling a portion of my Dinars has everything to do with common sense, and nothing to do with a reason for being here. Bring something of value to the table....don't criticize someone for bringing reasoning and rational debate.

Edited by Legolas
  • Upvote 1

Sorry, it's not allowing editing for some reason. RV4Dinar's point about how pissed off the average Iraqi would be were they to RV the Dinar after taking the Dinars away and flooding the market with US Dollars is excellent. Just imagine the revolt in Iraq, if a week after Joe Blow Iraqi exchanges his ten 25k Dinar notes for $220 U.S. Dollars, they suddenly RV the Dinar to $1. Joe Blow, who COULD HAVE HAD $250,000 now has only $220. Talk about an insurgency! Multiply that one Joe Blow Iraqi by 30 million and the potential number of 25k notes by millions, and where would they be? The uproar would be deafening.

Your statement is ridiculous. "Fortune telling" has nothing to do with it. It's simple economics and finance, not star gazing. It's about research and understanding how re-monetizations work. And what difference does it make whether a person holds 50 million Dinars, or 50 thousand? Selling a portion of my Dinars has everything to do with common sense, and nothing to do with a reason for being here. Bring something of value to the table....don't criticize someone for bringing reasoning and rational debate.

End of the day its still opinions until it pops one way or the other.

OK serious question.

Do you all think Randalln's post yesterday was just some kind of sociology experiment? I mean, did he do it just for fun? Was he just pulling everyone's chain? Or does he really believe this so called "friend"?

(Im confused)

I mean, I dont believe what he said, because it doesnt make sense; but.. I figure in this investment, anything could happen!

:unsure:

I can only tell you that the reasons of the human mind are uncheckable and often incomprehensible.

I'm sorry, but I don't understand why you would be defending him. He not only posted, but kept one posting as if it were fact, not rumor. Where is the line that seperates rumor from lies?? And at what point does lying become acceptable and defendable in this situation?

End Quote

Correct. He certainly insisted on this one a lot and then he kept insisting and stating he ( and his friend) were right, etc... Don't know if that was a case of wanting to defend one's pride up to the end or that he saw a kind of "dishonor" ( I know military and ex-military can view things differently at times) if he admitted stuff and stepped back.

Anyway, I haven't seen him for a couple of days ( I think) on here and I hope he's fine.

Edited by umbertino

Hardly defending Randlyn, more like defending those on the board who believed his story. Read my post again please.

cheers

Exactly. Quite frankly I'm a little dissappointed in the collective 'pass' he's received. I didn't see any humor in the whole presentation and, I certainly won't consider any of his future postings to be of any merit.

GH

• Upvote 1

Exactly. Quite frankly I'm a little dissappointed in the collective 'pass' he's received. I didn't see any humor in the whole presentation and, I certainly won't consider any of his future postings to be of any merit.

GH

Ding Ding Ding you are correct,its easy to push the ignore button.No sense getting twisted over things we can't control.There are many on both sides of the RV/RD fence that this can said about.JMO

Hardly defending Randlyn, more like defending those on the board who believed his story. Read my post again please.

cheers

Some get bent out of shape over things they can't control........................hmmmmmmmmmmm maybe thats the problem.Just sayin <_<

Edited by caz1104

Still the same you do not know therefor you are trying to tell all of us the future. Caz114 said it perfect: End of the day its still opinions until it pops one way or the other. It does not matter how much you understand how currency works, it is only textbook knowledge and that textbook knowledge will not tell you what will happen with the dinar. When are some people going to realize that no one knows how this will all pan out.

• Upvote 2

Ever notice that this newest budget is in DINARS only, without the USD equivalents? It wouldn't have to be if the dinar were going to be equal to the dollar.

Budget in english:

My link

The 2011 budget was written with values only showing dinar as well. The only time dollar was mentioned was in regards to the price of oil or deficits and loans from sources outside of Iraq, but not used in the descriptions of the various interior budget allocations such as defense, transportation, education, etc. LINK

Still the same you do not know therefor you are trying to tell all of us the future. Caz114 said it perfect: End of the day its still opinions until it pops one way or the other. It does not matter how much you understand how currency works, it is only textbook knowledge and that textbook knowledge will not tell you what will happen with the dinar. When are some people going to realize that no one knows how this will all pan out.

+1,I respect those who may have differing opinions and present them in a professional manner. But many feel the need to talk down to those who may not agree with they're OPINION. I'm still baffled by those who strongly believe this is a no win proposition and still continue to hold Dinar AND continue to torture themselves and others by coming back to DV.(oh yeah still holding out for possible small gain.......................please) Not to mention those that have sold out and continue to post under the guise of helping others,thank you all Mother Teresa's.Here's an idea why not open up your own site and try to provide anti RV info to those BEFORE they purchase dinar if helping others is your real objective. These are my opinions and I truely endorse them.

+1,I respect those who may have differing opinions and present them in a professional manner. But many feel the need to talk down to those who may not agree with they're OPINION. I'm still baffled by those who strongly believe this is a no win proposition and still continue to hold Dinar AND continue to torture themselves and others by coming back to DV.(oh yeah still holding out for possible small gain.......................please) Not to mention those that have sold out and continue to post under the guise of helping others,thank you all Mother Teresa's.Here's an idea why not open up your own site and try to provide anti RV info to those BEFORE they purchase dinar if helping others is your real objective. These are my opinions and I truely endorse them.

Yes good idea to open a anti rv site. haha that will go over real well. I did a little arguing when i first got here and learned alot but not anything close to learning how and when the dinar will rv. I have learned and realize not a single person on this site can tell me anything otherwise.

• Upvote 1