Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Let's PLAY NICE in this thread!!!

Don't want this to turn out like the thread we had yesterday!! wink.gif

No need for rude comments, it's ok to disagree with someone but let's do it nicely!!!!!

Ok everybody what part of this picture you don't understand.

Let's not feed the fire, it was a rumor and we all know this. Yes, everyone has a right to their opinion and want it heard but lets BE NICE about it. :hug:

• Upvote 2

There is a difference in sharing a rumor, versus trying to pass it on as fact and telling anyone that doesnt believe him that they need to do more homework and that they are full of BS....its like the pot calling the kettle black.....

Normally I could care less about the rumors, cause they are all nonsense.......but this particular instance is different.....how obvious does it have to be that it didnt happen and no one is cashing out??

I too am sick of rumors being stated as fact.

When others are cashing out.........so will we!

:tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat:

Hi HIsHands. I don't think Legolas started this thread to bash anyone. I think he meant for us ALL to reflect on how gullible our desperation has made us. It is pretty obvious by now that there has been no RV in-country or otherwise and yet there is another well attended and long thread being run by the same totally unrepentant person! Too many of us seem to have shut off anything that does not concur with RV yesterday, today, tomorrow, Friday, max next week. No wonder the zero credibility gurus have no lack of customers.

Great post. Thanks.

Amen umbertino :D And Happy 2012 to you!!!

and to you my Friend. And everybody else.... Let's remember ( I go first) that we're here all for the same reason. We're in this together. Peace out.

Edited by umbertino

Legolas,

Thanks for the post!

In deference to that particular thread that was started yesterday, I think that most of us who have been involved in this investment for any length of time, followed thousands of posts, seen many of these so called "its done' posts and then see the same individual crash and burn and sometimes never reappear, you eventually become immune to this particular type rhetoric. It is unfortunate for the newcomers, because they have not had enough longevity or experience with this behavior, or for whatever reason out of desperation, buy into the hype without checking the facts. I almost said something in that post yesterday, but held my tongue and pinched my nose. UR

• Upvote 3

Legolas,

Thanks for the post!

In deference to that particular thread that was started yesterday, I think that most of us who have been involved in this investment for any length of time, followed thousands of posts, seen many of these so called "its done' posts and then see the same individual crash and burn and sometimes never reappear, you eventually become immune to this particular type rhetoric. It is unfortunate for the newcomers, because they have not had enough longevity or experience with this behavior, or for whatever reason out of desperation, buy into the hype without checking the facts. I almost said something in that post yesterday, but held my tongue and pinched my nose. UR

I wish I would have had someone looking out for me a couple times in the beginning when I would get all excited due to "info" that it was done!! laugh.giflaugh.gif

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Legolas,

Thanks for the post!

I wish I would have had someone looking out for me a couple times in the beginning when I would get all excited due to "info" that it was done!! laugh.giflaugh.gif

Thanks UR and Bumper.......that's precisely the point of the post. Too many people lose sight of the fact that those of us who have been around for a while instantly recognize those posts for what they are. Some consider them entertaining, and others would like to shoot the poster out of anger and frustration. The important thing to understand is that there are SO MANY NEWBIES who have not had the benefit of years of experience on this ride, and are therefor easily victimized. Some would argue that it's their own fault - and perhaps that's true, but there are many here who want to be certain that at the very least, they are presented with all available information.

• Upvote 3

With all due respect, I would like to add in reflection of the wild ride Randlyn took some of us on I want to add my opinion as why some on the board believed him. For some on this board Randlyn held some credibility. He has made some posts that seemed to have some substantial viability in the past. He had posted a few weeks back his friend was heading to Iraq to work and would let the board know any information this person might have. Apparently he did. Now in all fairness to Randyln he did not post this as fact but rumor, but he did however present it as happening as he posted. I don't think he was being malicious, perhaps reckless with his presentation. But there you go.

Unfortunately for him it cost his reputation in the eyes of some in the end.

However I do not think it is fair or responsible to use this episode and example of gullibility by some on the board. They came from their conclusion in the past Randyln had some credence to his positions he has taken in the previous posts, plus he has been a long standing member. He has a history here, good or bad it is recognized by many.

I find Legolas attempting to rub our nose in what he perceives as gullibility less than honorable but mean spirited. I think its time move on folks, good news in Iraq, their country has has picked themselves up from their boot straps and kept the train chugging. If you ask me of all the news today that was the best to see.

Cheers

• Upvote 5

Zigmeister,

I certainly do understand your position. I was not singling randalln out per se, as I have read some of his info which appeared legit, and he has some tenure on the board having been a member for over a year or so. I was as gullible as anybody would be who is excited when they got into this investment. I do feel there is a bit of self-promotion involved, although I do not know him personally and I'm sure he is a great guy to have a beer with.

Does anyone else find it deeply disturbing that out of more than 700 posts and thousands of reads in at least two topics regarding the alleged RV on Tuesday January 3, 2012, less than a handful asked the most important question, stated the obvious, or challenged based on readily available facts from 2003 regarding the printing of the new Iraqi Dinar?

For at least 5 years now (that I know of) THE most important question has been the existence (or lack thereof) of smaller denominations of the IQD, and the obvious fact that in order for a revaluation to occur, these lower denoms HAVE to be available and distributed prior to the event occurring. The complexity of that organization and distribution would be phenomenal, and keeping it a secret would be virtually impossible. Thousands would have to know BEFORE it occurred, and MILLIONS would know immediately after.

Amazingly, here we have ONE individual who is allegedly known to have "cashed out," and has these lower units of currency in his possession. Yet despite the fact that the point has been raised literally thousands of times over the years, this person didn't bother to take a PICTURE of this most valuable evidence in the world of Dinar. Did no one wonder how only ONE person out of millions in Iraq would have these lower denoms, and why the internet wasn't immediately flooded with reports and pictures? Why weren't cell phones across the planet immediately on fire transmitting that incredible news? Did anyone "really" believe this was even remotely possible? One person makes a ridiculous claim, and thousands are so desperate to believe that logic and reason go out the window without a second thought. After thousands of similar occurrences, it continues to occur unabated. Kudos to the few who did ask those important questions. :rolleyes:

...more disconcerting are those that cheered him, applauded him and bought the whole gig, lock, stock and barrel! :o:lol:

randalln should be barred as well or given the Jim Jones Award. Sorry- I call it as I see it....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Let's keep clearly in mind: ALL of Legolas' and Keep's posts, with all their obvious effort and research (and truly, kudos to them for that!), are based on the premise that the financial system's structure, yesterday and today, will be the same tomorrow. That is where I part ways with them, and I think that is where their philosophical framework has its greatest weakness. As long as the system stays the same, yes, their analyses make sense. But what if it doesn't stay the same? I contend it can't, and still survive. It's that transformation that makes an RV possible, a transformation that must come, unless the system itself is allowed to collapse. Does anyone honestly think the Powers-That-Be will permit to? I sure don't! Change is cmoing, and with it, all the current conventions and ways of thinking about money will be out the window.

I completely agree with what you just said ColWarVet!

• Upvote 2

i think we know why no-one has cashed out (tongue firmly in cheek) but you need to take a look at why there arent smaller denoms out. if they released smaller notes at 1170, it would be mass chaos, you would need dump trucks to carry dinar to the market...

if you read what there doing, putting hundreds of million us into the hands of iraqi citizens is the start of the rv process. let me explain, by shabbs putting u.s currency into the system, he has started the process, i have never been more convinced that the rate will be 1.00, when it rv's all shabbs has to do is trade 1-1 with the new dinar, because a high majority of the people will have u.s money that he put into circ. its a brilliant plan, its abreak even for him on all that money that the iraqi citizens have in the posession.

shabbs has also said that when the budget is complete he will adjust the exchange rate to work with what the budget needs. this rv has never ever been clearer, all the people selling there dinar is because of all the lies, and misleading from the dinar forums, everyone should realize that all of the fools who say rv everyday dont know there head from there azzhole, i have been wrong as well (i do know my from azzhole though. lol) so people got mad that idiots dont know what there talking about and thought this whole thing was a scam (bad decision selling) and sold, if you see what there doing it all leads to a rv, lopping would be as simple as axing the 3-0's and an easy adjust would be needed, a lop would of been done 3 years ago, this is rv'ing, and the rate will be 1.00, and it will be done sooooon............thanks

here's the hundreds of million of u.s dollars being sold for dinar

heres the budget rv article

http://www.ikhnews.com/news_view_8170.html

Solid breakdown Sonny1. Similar to what I've been saying to my friends for a while. Most of them are caught up in Goo roo predictions every other week. Stay grounded, look at the FACTS and follow the money :)

Zigmeister,

I certainly do understand your position. I was not singling randalln out per se, as I have read some of his info which appeared legit, and he has some tenure on the board having been a member for over a year or so. I was as gullible as anybody would be who is excited when they got into this investment. I do feel there is a bit of self-promotion involved, although I do not know him personally and I'm sure he is a great guy to have a beer with.

I am not pointing fingers,,,,well I am I think the fact Legolas posted to make a point was unfair. My point people did not fall out of gullible hopes and dreams, no Randlyn held a position some respected and felt he might just have something. Who knows even he thought he might. I don't think many here follow Guru Voodoo here, but when one of our own make a post of possibilities we are more inclined to believe it a bit more.

I'm sure he is a great guy to have a beer with, but hide the red bull and vodka! ;)

• Upvote 1

With all due respect, I would like to add in reflection of the wild ride Randlyn took some of us on I want to add my opinion as why some on the board believed him. For some on this board Randlyn held some credibility. He has made some posts that seemed to have some substantial viability in the past. He had posted a few weeks back his friend was heading to Iraq to work and would let the board know any information this person might have. Apparently he did. Now in all fairness to Randyln he did not post this as fact but rumor, but he did however present it as happening as he posted. I don't think he was being malicious, perhaps reckless with his presentation. But there you go.

However I do not think it is fair or responsible to use this episode and example of gullibility by some on the board. They came from their conclusion in the past Randyln had some credence to his positions he has taken in the previous posts, plus he has been a long standing member. He has a history here, good or bad it is recognized by many.

I find Legolas attempting to rub our nose in what he perceives as gullibility less than honorable but mean spirited. I think its time move on folks, good news in Iraq, their country has has picked themselves up from their boot straps and kept the train chugging. If you ask me of all the news today that was the best to see.

Cheers

+1

I am not pointing fingers,,,,well I am I think the fact Legolas posted to make a point was unfair. My point people did not fall out of gullible hopes and dreams, no Randlyn held a position some respected and felt he might just have something. Who knows even he thought he might. I don't think many here follow Guru Voodoo here, but when one of our own make a post of possibilities we are more inclined to believe it a bit more.

I'm sure he is a great guy to have a beer with, but hide the red bull and vodka! ;)

+1............for me I just get tired of the big brother routine from some. If what Randlyn did was a joke then the joke is on him,people don't seem to forget poor pranks. And he won't be taken seriously if that is the case.If Randlyn truely believed what he put forth then time will tell,cause as of now no RV/Rd or whatever.At times people are eager to judge others and they're motives.

Rands drop off the deep end is also proof of something I truly believe: you shouldn't be trusted more just because you have longevity on a forum. Whether its 5mins, 5mos, 5yrs, I still don't know anyone personally! This is still the 'net! How did that get forgotten? :huh: If what you're saying in the here n now is credible, then thats it. He proved you just cant take that chance.

I'm still confuzzled everytime I see huge responses to rumors or politico bashing or weirdly off topic posts... Not to say anyone is wrong to read it...but I just keep thinking: dont these folks know this thing is imminent? Why waste your precious time? I'd rather be shopping for a vacation spot in panama or figuring out how to make the most of whatever I end up with post RV!

:D

Who knows when another chance like this will come along!!? Go rv!

• Upvote 1

one person says it RV'd when clearly NOTHING has changed and then everyone is out buying more dinar.....

I won't belive it's happened until I see my dinars exchanged and a deposit in CAN $'s showing in my bank account. I do believe we're getting ever closer though. I don't spend too much time worrying about it though. Life's to short to spend every waking moment hanging on an investment. It will happen when it's suppose to!

• Upvote 2

Legolis- as always you have good solid reasoning, though sometimes, like all of us it may be skewed by our vantage point or attitude. As Adam stated on his chat this morning... one possibility to RV without the lower denoms being released is using either the electronic cards or the USD if they are at a 1 to 1 rate.... just an observation, not a bashing here.

I don't like people jerking everybody's chain either, but that doesn't eliminate the possibility of something coming down without our foreknowledge... so I really am of the opinion it hasn't RVed yet (duh)... but it could, maybe sooner than we think. As always... that's just my opinion. Best to you Legolis! wink.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 1

There is a difference in sharing a rumor, versus trying to pass it on as fact and telling anyone that doesnt believe him that they need to do more homework and that they are full of BS....its like the pot calling the kettle black.....

Normally I could care less about the rumors, cause they are all nonsense.......but this particular instance is different.....how obvious does it have to be that it didnt happen and no one is cashing out??

I agree completely but, what frosts my cake is when some attempt to diminish the offence and lack of integrity to; 'O it's just a joke, prank, rumor. No harm, no foul, the poster is a well respected Dinarian.'

Horse Crap!

Confirmation, clarification, refutation or vacation; the poster can choose one or choose all by way of an apology.

GH

• Upvote 2

Agreed.. He insisted so much which means he was really convinced.. I don't want to doubt his good faith in that ... Probably got freaked by friend. Or... who knows....

It will be just another failed RV Mystery.

Let me check my notebook... Well... since 2004 ( I can't go back any further than that) it happened 216,429 times ... more or less... On various Forums.

This is the exact truth! All the financial wizards on this site and other sites have been absolutely wrong when it comes to the dinar. Most seem to be in it for a popularity contest with lots of praise and followers as an award. If you leave the sites for a few months, I guarantee you will come right back to the same rhetoric without skipping a beat. It RVs or is very close every other day. This has been the norm for years. Matter of fact there are a couple of these personnel I speak of on this thread right now.You would think most people would catch on after the first few times it has RV! The forums are pretty much for entertainment only and most of the time I just shake my head in disbelief and LOL! There is not much difference in the News section and the rumors section here, it's all entertainment. Have a good day, watching "Fringe". B)

• Upvote 4

Cheers

I like reading your writing, Zig. It is clear, lucid, and straightforward. Plus it contains enough details to be thorough. Besides I agree with you here. haha Happy New Year, my friend. Take care. Be safe.

Legolas

t

Welcome to Lopster Forum...that said, I see your frustration.

You lopsters do ask good questions. But you focus on issues that will not affect the revaluation, such as amount in circulation, etc. using their numbers. I think you guys are looking hard around the corner, instead of at the hard motives to revalue that are not stated, but are huge: foreign investment,, buying foreign goods, calming the people by giving them their savings back, profits for investors, a return on the invasion to compensate coalition forces, the banksters, the IMF, the GOI and all their greed, etc.

I think Adam answered you well in his chat - they do not need the LD's before an RV, esp. if they peg it to the dollar. Dollars themselves can be used after RV as they will equal a dinar. Easy transaction, and they don't give away the impending RV by issuing LD's. That is a dead giveaway.

You lopsters use good analysis and good research looking at the bait, that is the propaganda news and manufactured numbers they put out - but the real fish needs little analysis. The global powers that be won't pass up the opportunity to make a lot of money on this oil rich country.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

OK serious question.

Do you all think Randalln's post yesterday was just some kind of sociology experiment? I mean, did he do it just for fun? Was he just pulling everyone's chain? Or does he really believe this so called "friend"?

(Im confused)

I mean, I dont believe what he said, because it doesnt make sense; but.. I figure in this investment, anything could happen!

:unsure: